Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
No on Youtube,,neend nahi aa rahi thi so I thought put AB jr movie neend apne ap ajaegi but I was wrong I watched the whole movie and its 430 am almost now, the good thing is its Sunday trmw so I can still get enough sleepOriginally posted by: LadyDabangg
u watched it on set max??
i never saw itOriginally posted by: KifPaulholic
No on Youtube,,neend nahi aa rahi thi so I thought put AB jr movie neend apne ap ajaegi but I was wrong I watched the whole movie and its 430 am almost now, the good thing is its Sunday trmw so I can still get enough sleep
ok that's a lot of info 😳
You should try tp watch it...berry berry sad but good movieOriginally posted by: LadyDabangg
i never saw it
all i know that it's setmax fav movie😆there were many trolls on that😆
This magnum opus deserves to be watched onscreen. OMG, what a movie!!!!!! Robert Pattison and Anne Hatheway were the show stealers.
Hello, Has Ayan Mukherji started shooting for Bramhastra part 2? I would like to know.
Sheer Butchery https://youtu.be/o1ZGnofJgQ4 Highly highly criticized, but became an ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER!!!
6