No, Do not feel Like Analysing Anything Today. Just Want to Mention The Stuff I Liked and about some hopes😊The Song. Ah! The Song. How Beautifully It Was Picturised. Each and Every Word was apt for the moment. And Param Could Not Have Done a Better Justice To It. I could actually feel the dilemma which This Masked Hero Was Suffering From.
I have always loved the Music In Sadda Haq. The Opening Track- So Bubbly and Fun. 😛
Even The Sandhir Background tune! Omigosh! How could I Forget?
I have heard quite a few BG Tunes (Romantic) On TV, But The Sandhir Tune Is Something.
So,...So...Breezy, Giving a Hint Of The Feelings Buried Underneath. The Feelings That Are Budding.☺️
And After Seeing The 'Bezubaan' Song Picturised On Randhir Today, My Hopes Are Like Really High!
I am Sure When The Much Awaited 'Official' Sandhir Moments Will Arrive, The Songs will Be 'A ' For Awesome ! *Excited*
Love,
Sweta❤️
Edited by SwetaRocking - 12 years ago