Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome FF loved to read the story 
-Bubble- thumbnail

Part 1

Scene 1:

Aliya was late! Aliya was late on very first day of her new CEO,
Elevator for employees was out of order today. She had to reach her destination, her office allocated on 6th floor of her News Channel.. India's Most watched news channel, NCI (News Channel of India). As she got on her floor panting, she was astonished,, everybody was standing for welcoming Aliya,,, she stopped..

Pinki (the receponist) Moved towards Aliya...
"Aliya, you Know aj hmaray new CEO Mr.Abdullah ki joining thi?"
(Due to bubbly nature of Aliya, she was treated as an ordinary friend by all of her juniors n coworkers,,)

"yeaah!" (cleaning sweat beads from her forhead)

"so tmhain time py anaa chaiye tha na? Sir tmhein bula rhay hain? He wanted some briefing, or Aap ho k pta nhi kahan ghaib ho?"

"wo actually hua yeh k..!"

"Aliya! Pehlay Sir k pas jao, phr aa k puri story sunana! main sunoon g.."
"gooo...!"
(pushing Aliya to CEO's room)

Scene 2:

Aliya went to the CEO's Office, with few files..

When she entered in room, He was standing near Window n waiting for the Aliya Ghulam Haider (the NEWS DIRECTOR of NCI)..

"May I come in sir?"

"yeah!" he turned with arrogance on his face...

Aliya was holding Files, she was about to reach Mr. Abdullah, to handover two important files,... She was 3-4 steps far from him

"Mr. Abdullah wo Actually traffic..." she stumbled from the end of carpet, n she tripped,,, she was anticipating to hit the floor hard, but it never came. As two strong arms holded her from falling on floor...all files fall down... (Eye Locks)

Aliya freed herself embarrassingly...

"I m sorry Sir wooo..." she started collecting scattered files...

"I m sorry Sir woo actually traffic boht zada tha to late o gai.."

"What's your post, means i was waiting to meet directors of Engineering, Promotion and News sections?"

"sirr??... My name is Aliya Ghulam Haider the News Director of NCI"

"Our aik News Director of NCI itna careless kesy o skta hai?" (stressing on words News Director of NCI)

"nai, Sir, wo traffic boht ziada tha,"

he interrupted her.."Miss Haider main bhi mumbai main hi rehta hoon main to kabhi late nhi hua.."

"sir actualy mera accident..."

"stop making lame excuses,.. i want some current updates about NCI "

he settled down on his chair, n started watching her with attitude...she was totally confused...

"Sir My name is Aliya Ghulam Haider!... n I am..."
"THE News Director of NCI... Move Ahead Miss Haider, yeh main boht baar sun chuka hoon"
she gave confusive smile...

"you are our New CEO, n your name is..."
he gave offensive expressions, rotating pencil in between his fingers

"Miss Haider? r u mad?? mujhe pta hai main yahan ka new CEO hun or mera naam Zain Usman Abdullah hai..
Main is News channel k baaray main information maang raha hun, our ap hain k??...R you sure you didn't hit your head hard on some road of Mumbai??"

"sirr!,..News channel of India-NCI,.. headlines or har nai khabar k liye hr shehr main hamaray do do news offices hain..
hr brhay brhay shehr jesy Delhi, kolkata, Chandigarh, Banglore, Hydrabad, Chennai, Puna, Lucknow, bhopal aur jaipur main Offices hain..
All over India hmaray 5000 workers hain, and 150 abroad may hain for international news at offices allocated in London, Dubai, Washington, Durban, Melbourne, Singapore, Toronto, Beijing,,.
Here in Mumbai, our prime time live talk show is the strength of our news channel which Mr. Chaudry is dealing,.. is k ilawa..."

"Miss Haider! Out..." throwing his pencil on table

"yes sir??"

"I said Out,"

"ok.."

Aliya left the office...

"muje smjh nhi ataa is ko News department ka Director bnaya kis nain ha?? ajeeb larki hai..."

Scene 3:

Aliya went to the News room... she was depressed...
"kia o rha hai?? any news?"

"noo... What happened Aliya??"
Tania asked

"kuch nahi,, Yaar Yeh bnda Bohat kharoos hai.."

"Kon?" Jay entered (Senior News Reporter)...

"yeh akroo Zain Abdullah!" she settled over the table... "yar itna ajeeb insan hai k main kia bataon?"

"Q? aesa kia hua??"

"yar bnda late ho jata hai,"

"yar suna hai yeh boht punctual hai, soo try to be careful next time.. chalo ab utho, wo kuch interviews hain... so apko tasha ko kuch brief krna hai..."

"Ok.. i know.." she made dull expressions.. n got up to leave the news room... Jay interfered her path... n stopped her...

"Aliya Are you ok??"

"yeah I am fine.."

"Aliya, hota hai aesy dont panic, sb theek o jye ga... take evrythng easy.."

"yeah thanks for ur sympathy but I dont want this.. i am News Director here, and i know how to deal with these tough people!" she gave him confident smile n left the room...

Scene 4:

Aliya Gave some briefing to tasha (Senior News Reporter) n then she again decided to enter in Mr. Abdullah's room

Scene 5:

she entered in the room after knocking..

"May I Come in Sir?"

"Yes.." he was checking some files...

"sir,,, i had to discuss about our new project scheduled to be commenced from next month."

"Project? have a seat"

"Sir, Mr. Kapoor Our last chairman had decided to start Morning Show, to phir ab..."

"Morning show kon host karaye ga?"

"Sir, Is k liye interviews lain gain, Designing department has designed some ads...ya phir..."

"ap kyun nhi krtin host ye show?" (despite of knowing the post she was sitting on)

She gave expressions like Don't you know who i am? .. "sir main? nahi Sir, I can't"

"to phir ap ko hi krna chaiye.."

"Sir, but main nhi kr skti..."

"Q?"
"Sir, i don't feel easy on screen.."

"ap is post tak pohnchi kesy hain..agr ap ko dr lgta hai too.. you got here from some reference or contacts?"

"excuse me Sir, Ap bar baar meri post ko target kr rhay hain,main is post tak pohnchi Q K Main isy deserve krti thi,, rahi baat Morning show ki to wo mera kaam nhi hai, mera kam ha that how to execute different news on this channel, afterall i am News director here,ap is channel k CEO bnnay sy pehlay I gues yeh channel dekhtay hi hun gyen..
i SAID i don't feel easy on screen, main nay ye nhi bola k mujhay dr lagta hai!
main nain apna NCI ka career start kia tha, Bhopal sy, bhopal main 2009 main jo bomb blast hua tha us ki live transmission main nain di thi,, i was handling all the issues at bombing site, or usi sy impress ho k Mr. kapoor nay mujhay promotion di pehlay to senior news reporter, then assistant director of News Department,, and last month i got promoted to Director of my Department as Mr. Krishna passed away in an accident.
You may have a look on our website of my performance in last 4 years, ous k baad ap yeh nhi keh skty k main apni post deserve nhi krti.. ya i have some references  for my position!"

"hmmm.. intersting.."

"sooo??.. ap sign kar rahay hain ya nhi??"
Now she got some confidence...putting hands on the table, while standing

"Where"

On files

Where are files?

I will send them by my secretary,

"Okay,, do it fast! and arrange a meeting with promotions' section for conduction of interviews"

She gave attitudive smile, "ok sir..!" she turned to leave the room but she stopped..

"aik or baat sir!" she again turned...

"what?"

"Are you easy with some late night parties??"

"whaat?"

"Mr.Abdullah, employees nain mil k apnay new CEO k liyae 1 welcome party organize ki hai...tonight 9 o clock.. Four seasons Hotel..dinning and dancing hall at 5th floor. i guess you haven't gotten invitation card"

"OK.. ask some employee to give me the card"

She smiled n left the room...

"Haa!! News Director of NCI..." He smirked...

Precap:
Aliya asking bar tender for drinks, drinks and drinks!!!

i hope you liked reading it
Do give me feed back

Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyye I m 1st 😎
Nd that was awesome one πŸ˜›
Loved their all meetings nd encounters 😳
Hmmm intrstng precap πŸ˜‰
I think I knw whts gonna hppn in the nxt prt πŸ˜†
Thanks for the pm 😊
Continue soon 😑
P.s... My like bttn.. It works sometimes.. Sometimes doesn't.. Edited by gowtu - 10 years ago
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its Interesting..
Zain Khadoos Boss and Aliya Chirpy bubbly News Director..
I am Loving it.
Precap is also interesting
Update soon :)Edited by ---Shweta--- - 10 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is tooo gud jus loved readin it cant wait 4 the next update waiting 4 it n thnx 4 the pm..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.
love ZaYa cute fight.
aliya is really smart.thanks for pm.waiting for next part.
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey tis is amazing...
wonderfull...
very interesting...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
It was a nice part πŸ˜Š
Why was Aaliya acting so dumb in her first meeting with Zain? I didn't understand her behaviour there πŸ˜•
The precap seems intersting πŸ˜‰ Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
-Bubble- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gowtu

Yayyye I m 1st 😎
Nd that was awesome one πŸ˜›
Loved their all meetings nd encounters 😳
Hmmm intrstng precap πŸ˜‰
I think I knw whts gonna hppn in the nxt prt πŸ˜†
Thanks for the pm 😊
Continue soon 😑
P.s... My like bttn.. It works sometimes.. Sometimes doesn't..

thanks a lot dear!
haha  I thnk u hav read it on asya πŸ˜‰
but dear don't u worry that story ws discntnued aftr 2 chaptrs😳

n thanks a lot 😊
it really matters for me ur feedbacks..!!
-Bubble- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidMkiDeewani

this is tooo gud jus loved readin it cant wait 4 the next update waiting 4 it n thnx 4 the pm..

thanks a lot dear
thank u πŸ˜ƒ