nice ff...do continue soon!

Thank you! 

Glad you liked it! ðŸ˜Š

The update will be coming soon! ðŸ˜Š
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 11

"Antara, come. Let's go look at some clothes," Rukhsana says. "I'm not in the mood," I say. Rukhsana and I were waiting for Mach Mach and Raghu to come back. Rukhsana had sent them to get something. "Ok fine," she says.

"Look, they're back." I turn and see Raghu and Mach Mach coming back. Raghu was holding a bag, probably what Rukhsana had told him to get.

"Did you bring what I asked you to?" she asks him. " Yes, here you go," he says handing her the bag. "Perfect. Antara yeh le," she says handing it to me. "Me? But why?" I ask. "Just take it." I take the bag from here and open it. "Ice cream?" I exclaim. "Yup, just for you," Raghu says. "Thank you!" I say and give him a hug. "Ok, now sit and eat while I go get something for everyone else," he says. "No Raghu, you stay with Antara. Rukhsana and I will go," Mach Mach says. Without arguing, he let's them go. "Come, let's sit there," he says, he says pointing to a table. "Sure," I saw and make my way to the table. Things were starting to seem a bit more normal now.

"Antara, what are you doing? Eat your ice cream properly," I say, noticing that she had some ice cream on her face. "Let me eat Raghu, I haven't had ice cream in so long," she says. "Antara, come here," I say, turning her towards me. "Tu na... Insaano ke jaise kab khana seekhegi?" "Ab maine kya kiya?" she asks. I bring my hand to her face and carefully wipe off the ice cream.

"Saare mooh pe ice cream laga li hai... Tu bhi na Antara," he says. I let him clean it and wonder what I had done to deserve a friend like him. He agreed to what I had asked him without asking me anything. He cared so much about me.

My hand lingered there for a second longer than it should have but I quickly pull away, hoping Antara didn't notice anything.

" Raghu, yahan aao," I hear Mach Mach calling me. "I'll be right back," I say and get up.

I finish eating my ice cream while I wait for Raghu to come back. I look around the place. We were at an outdoor mall and it was a pleasant day. I hear my phone ring and take it out of my bag, looking at the screen. It was Papa. I answer the call and while talking to him, a guy comes up to me. I continue talking to my dad, ignoring him. He kept going on and on about how pretty I was. Eventually, I got annoyed and got up to leave. He pulled me back by holding onto my wrist. I turned around and slapped him and attempt to leave again but he hadn't let go of me.

"Leave her hand." I turn to find Raghu there. "Couldn't you have come earlier? I was waiting for you for so long," I say. "Sorry Antara, there was done problem at the machine," he says. He takes my other hand and pulls me towards him. I stand behind him. "Antara, go there," he says.

Antara slowly retreats and I ask the guy what his problem was. He started saying cheap things about Antara and that's when I lost it. I threw a punch at his face. How dare he say anything like that, about Antara? My Antara?

He was threw a punch at me as well and I stumbled back. Before I could hit him again, Antara stops me. "Raghu, what are you doing?" she asks. "Antara, you have no idea how he was talking about you," I say. "Raghu," Mach Mach says coming behind me. "Antara, take him away from here, I'll deal with them."

I nod and take Raghu with me. "Why did you have to pick up a fight Raghu? You know better than that. And just because they say something doesn't make it true," I say. "But Antara," he says. "Raghu, just come," I say, leading him to the car we had brought. He sits at the back and I do as well. Rukhsana was already in the car and we were waiting for Mach Mach.

"What happened?" she asks. "Mr. Macho here picked up a fight with those guys. Mach Mach is dealing with them," I reply. "Raghu? You picked up a fight? But why?" she asks. "Just leave it. It doesn't matter anymore," he says. "No no. It does. Raghu, you wouldn't just pick a fight with anyone. There has to be a reason," Rukhsana says. "Just leave it. Mach Mach is here. Lets go," he says.

When we got home, I took Raghu with me to my house. "Come, I'll dress the wound," I say, as soon as I notice the blood. "It's ok. You don't have to worry about me," he says. "Raghu, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this? And don't forget, I'm you're best friend. Now come with me," I say and take his hand and walk to my house.

"Antara, Raghu, what happened?" Papa asks as we walk in. "You're to be son-in-law picked up a fight with some idiot. Raghu sit there, I'll get the first-aid box," I say and walk to the table and open the drawer. I sit next to Raghu and clean the blood off of his face. "Antara, it stings," he says. Aur laadi karo. I blow on it to help soothe the pain. "Is it fine now?" I ask. He nods. "Good. You can go now," I say, standing up.

"Nahi, nahi Raghu beta. Tum ruko. Khaana khake jaana," Papa says. "Papa, kal humari haldi hai, bahut saar tayarria karni hain," I say. "Antara, bechare ko itni chaut lagi hai aur tum usse aise hi ghar bhej rahi ho. Raghu tum betho. Aur Antara, tum jao. Mere liye aur Raghu ke liye soup bana do," he says. "Ji Papa," I say. I walk to kitchen and take out the stuff that I need to make the soup.

"Dekh Antara. Yeh jo choti choti si ladaiya hai na, ab thodi der ke liye inko band kar dete hai," I say as we walk out of her house. "Kyun? Mujhe tujhse ladna aacha lagta hai," she says. I smile. I thought about what had happened earlier. What had overcame me? I had never done that before. Was Mach Mach right? Was I really starting to fall in love with Antara?

I look at her smiling and feel my heart skip a beat. I think that I was falling in love. I, Raghunath Naik, was in love. And that too with my best friend.

"Raghu sorry about what I said before," she says. "It's ok Antara. I know you didn't mean everything you said," I say. Antara's foot hits a rock on the ground and I catch her before she can fall. I look at her face. She was so beautiful. I wanted to tell her so badly how much I loved her but then I thought about everything that was going on. It wasn't a good time to say anything, so I just kept looking at her.

I fall and Raghu catches me. His eyes have a different feeling in them today. It was one that I had never seen before. He didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. His eyes were telling me that something had changed. In just two minutes, something had changed between Raghu and I. But what was it?

I stand up but Raghu's eyes don't move from mine. My heart was telling me that there was something but I couldn't figure it out.

"Raghu," she says. I move my eyes away from hers and let go of here. "I should go home," I say and turn to leave. "Wait," she says, holding my hand. I look down to where our hands were touching. It was a different kind of feeling. A feeling that I had never felt before. But than this was love, wasn't it? Her touch was magical.

"Raghu, what happened?" she asked. "Nothing, I should get going, the haldi is tomorrow so you probably have a lot of work to do. So bye," I say and actually leave this time.

I walk into my room and call Mach Mach. "You were right Mach Mach. I love her. I love Antara," I say.

A/N: Updating after a long time. My mind was completely blank for this one and Nikki was a sweetheart and gave me an awesome idea for this! So thank you Nikki! I hope you all liked it! And if not it's ok! I didn't know what I was writing for this one ðŸ˜†

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 11 updated :)