20 March: AvRaj Ki Khushi Mein Ritz is Back! [WU UPDATED!]- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

2.2k

Users

3

Likes

23

Frequent Posters

PBBBJUIL6IYWUFB3 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: MIHYPARWL2E6NHYG


lol... ya! completely agree with your view! Aur mujhe by Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya se Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya hai, Bada accha naam choose kiya hai Rajan Sir ne!! lol...




Absolutely!😊
OQM3AGTBYZTTMQ6S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: AS2WSW3OIFYRKFEB




Aaree, tum aise he likhte raina aur mein aachay aachay comment karti rahungi😊 Excellent writing skill u ve...kep it up!

Wow! yeh aacha hua...dusro ke likhi hue ko copy karna kitne buri baat hai...Copy cat kahi ke😡


thanks.. btw its my last WU this month.. next WU in mid april , after exams!! will be very busy!! ;) .. I'm planning to focus only on FF and AvRaj titbits!!

Haan.. I had an argument with a website Admin.. he got a new writer to write WU for APHG there.. and everyone copied there's then!! lol! Thats why I delayed yesterdays and last few days WUs.
PBBBJUIL6IYWUFB3 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: XDNGKKL4FRVZ4ZUS


thanks.. btw its my last WU this month.. next WU in mid april , after exams!! will be very busy!! ;) .. I'm planning to focus only on FF and AvRaj titbits!!

Haan.. I had an argument with a website Admin.. he got a new writer to write WU for APHG there.. and everyone copied there's then!! lol! Thats why I delayed yesterdays and last few days WUs.




Ok dear, wil wait 4 ur WU...u concentrate on ur studies.. here'z wishing u a Gud luck 4 ur exams👍🏼



OQM3AGTBYZTTMQ6S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#14
thanks again tina!! 🤗
Edited by Sammy11 - 12 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".