SALMAN -SRK MOVIE ---COMIN SOOON!!!!!!!!!

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Mumbai: Want to take a wild guess who are the two Bollywood actors who have become the best of friends in the recent past?

It's Khan and Khan: Shah Rukh and Salman!

We know both these actors were at war at one point of time and now we wonder how they have buried the hatchet.

Both these actors have been catching up at Bandra's hotspots and bonding big time.

Then, to make it public, Shah Rukh invited Salman and his girlfriend Katrina Kaif as guests for Kaun Banega Crorepati finale which apparently was a big hit since their friendship showed clearly on screen as well.

Last heard, Shah Rukh and wife Gauri hosted a party for the World Cup finals at their house Mannat and Salman was in high spirits even there.

And now, there are rumors doing the rounds that Salman and Shah Rukh are planning a mega project together. That will be surely be a crowdpuller!

But both are tightlipped about this one we guess they know that good actors are judged by their deeds not by their words.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/showbiz/05_2007/srk-salman-are-b est-of-friends-39603.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
OMG!! πŸ˜ƒ that's great newss. i hope srk or alman confirms soon 😳 tfs
maz k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by maz k - 15 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow! that's cool! i think the last film they did together was Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam.😊 sallu & SRK share some good onscreen chemistry, i hope to see them together again soon.πŸ˜ƒ

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope its true. They have awsome chemistry.................i would love to see them together again
pinky no1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

I hope its true. They have awsome chemistry.................i would love to see them together again

ya same here,love to see them again.😊

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bhangra paale...aaja aaja!! woooohooooo!! i hope itz true...i love both of them so much....im sooo glad they are like best of fwenz again....i loved their kbc special...cant wait to see them onscreen again 2gether 😳
It'll be gr8 to see them together πŸ˜ƒ
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beside sallu and srk. .i would love to see srk with amir and sallu with amir.
any one remember movie andaz apna apna.. that was mad movie with amir and sallu πŸ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona21

Beside sallu and srk. .i would love to see srk with amir and sallu with amir.
any one remember movie andaz apna apna.. that was mad movie with amir and sallu πŸ˜†

ya right superv movie,just hillarius.πŸ˜†