Thank u to the writer nd to jineejiggs fir sharing. 😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
update will be in minutes
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey everyone, am back again, jaanti hoon iss baar bohot der ho gayi par you all know the reason, Dhristi ka exam chal raha tha so she couldn't update the SS, but as her exam got over she is ready with the last part of the story, I hope you will all enjoy reading this, so here it goes, ENJOY

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

2 years later

Today was very special day for Raya cos today was their 2nd marriage anniversary... N both r planning to surprise each other on their special day...

In Raya room...

Priya-Ram today u r going to get most awaited gift from me hope aap iskeliye ready hai..

Ram-he entered his bedroom saw priya getting ready in front of the
mirror n Ram was memrisig priya's beauti n went near her n hugged her from back...

Priya-aap aa gaya chalo ram i m ready aap mujhe kya surprise dene wala hai i m eagarly waiting while saying this she hugged him...ram was hugged her back...

Ram-chalo tho sahi tumara surprise ready hai n they headed towards their car...

After 30 mins ram stopped the car n they were in front of a small cottage...

Ram-priya yeh hai tumara surprise i want to make a special nite for us today...i know hum khafi dino se apne kaam mein busy the so i decided to make our nite special today...

Priya-i m very ram ke aapne mere liya itna kiya i really love u ram n gave small peck on his lips bt ram turned it into passionate kiss n
after few mins ram carried priya in his arm n took her inside the
cottage..

Cottage was decorated with few candles n whole roon was looking very beautiful..

(Sorry forget to tell u priya has wore a short dress red colour ram
has gifited her n ram has wore a grey colour suit both r looking very
nice
)

Then they entered the room ram bolted the door n ram took priya hand n kissed it n priya with this action closed her eyes..

Priya-ram aaj aapne mujhe bahout bada surprise diya hai now main chati hoon i should make u nite special n moved kissed him very hardly n ram also respond him equally both were expressing their love through their kiss both were enjoying their kiss n after 5 mins they broke the kiss..they were breathing heavily now ram moved priya towards the wall now priyas back was facing ram n he was kissing her back n his hand was moving on her waist.. Then he moved her hair n priya moved her head to look at ram at at moment ram gave a kiss on her lips n they were tasting each other... Then ram hand went to open the zip of the dress n removed the dress from her shoulder n now priya was in black bra n panty now ram turned n was looking at priya n tited his head with her n now priya started opening ram jacket n started opening his shirt button..now ram carried priya both the legs of priya were over
ram waist n he moved towards bed n made her lye down on bed now ram removed all his clothes with her inner clothes also
now both were naked then ram bend n saw mound of her n took one in his mouth n start sucking it n he was pressing the other one n love to taste her nipple n then he took other nipple n statd licking that one also now he moved down towards navel he kissed it n maked it red now priya turned ram down now priya started showing his love to ram she kissed him on his lips... Then he moved down on his chest n start kissing n licking it n she again went down n took his manhood in her hand n stated massaging it ram was enjoying this pls priya dont do this ram said this while priya was doing it...

Then ram maked priya down n moved down near her thighs n kissed it n also her inner thighs n kissed her private part n licked there also...Priya-ram pls make me urs now pls now dnt torcher me without wasting time ram entered her while entering priya got lil pain in her lower body bt this pain was given by her love n she was loving this pain...now ram took priya hand n kept on bed n increased his speed, priya was moaning his name with that ram increased his speed n they reached climax then ram rested himself on priyas blossom both were sweating...

After 15 mins ram moved next to priya n took her in his arm n priya rested her head on rams chest n ram took the duvet n covered
themselves...

Priya-ram thank u for giving me wonderful gift...

Ram-thank u jaan but mera gift kaha hai i m waiting...

Priya-ok ram n she took rams hand n kept it on her stomach n said ram hum abb do se din hone wale hai..

Ram was surpised wat priya told him -priya u mean hum dono maa aur papa bane wale hai r u serious priya...

Priya-yes ram we r going to be parent n i m two months pregant...

Ram-but priya joo humne abhi kiya i mean physically...

Priya-ram baby ko koi problem nahi ho gi main doctor se baat kar liya hai i can live my normal life..n gave ram asmall peck on his cheek..

Ram-priya tum ne mujhe bahout bada gift diya n i promoise hum world ke best parents banege...

With this both slept in eachother arms...

Epilogue

After 7 months priya gave a birth to twins one boy n one girl n both
were very happy with this n they name them as Ansh n Pihu..

Nuts n kartik completed they mba n after 2 years she gave birth u lil
girl named her Jia...

Finally guys i m ending my story here n hope u like it n soon i m going to join forum n start with my new os or ss n thank u for loving my story n thank u Ujjaini di for posting my ss n u hv done a big favour to me...

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st me
super hot and romantic last part!!!😉
will be waiting 4 your next writting
and thanks 4 pm!!!Edited by .pia_12. - 10 years ago
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUPRB ONE lovd it  thnks for pm me 
luvsakshi thumbnail