opsss sory me again late yaar 
uni say anai k bad read kara 
love this 
me blushing 
romace yeh kar hai y my chick become red babbaji 
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hi  it is not so fast na asking about update , uou get trouble for comment say , so i will update with one day gap  , just asking  Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail

Part 21

why always which I gift you that gift took me in trouble , in all your dance move this waist chain so  torcher me ...misty an he just blow air on her waist chain , geet moan with maan act his hot breath and his face so near to her tummy ...she just closed her eyes and lost in maan sweet torcher ... and maan just put open mouth kiss on her belly ...say ohhh misty , how could I control myself dor more two days misty ...

both are lost in each other just than maan mobile bippp and he grown with sound , and parted away  by geet and saw , who is ... sms from adi , sabko pata chalne se phele , function hall main aaa jao ...romance bad main kar lena ,officially license milne ke bad , maan just shake his head and look to geet who is totally shy with maan act he first time kiss her on belly , she cant meet her eyes with him ,he just want to to hug her love , beautiful huuu on his misty face , her dress crush with his passion , he just come near , geet and geet heart bit start to increase ...and maan just softly pull her duppata on her tummy ,but in that process his hand touch there , geet just bite her lower lips to stop her moan ...maan just hold her face and say come on misty , lets go ,engagement karni hai na ... she just hug maan , both stess their cloth and come out

Thank you, maan mummer adi who handle situation , very cleverly so elder don't get doubt on maaneet , maan just wink to geet and she just sharam se pani pani  mummer babji , ye DD to bhaot tang kar raha hai please save me ...just than all elder come near maaneet and panditji start engagement ceremony ,maaneet just looking to each other with so much love , dadi , geet parent , karan have tear in their eyes , maaneet exchange their ring and all clap for them , maaneet took blessing from all elder , karan feel so much emotional , maan got his mind and ,he just come near karan and and took  karan hand in his hand and say ipromise , icant hurt her till my last breath and , every pain , every bad things , every trouble have to face Msk before touch her so don't worry karan ...and karan just hug maan ,and mummer thanks , thanks ...all have tear in their eyes ...

adi say to lighten mood , suna tha bidai pai Dhulhan roti hai yaha to jija sala hi emotional ho rahe hai , all start to giggle on adi talk ...now stop this emotional attacher , all are waiting for dinner yaar ...maan just playfully punch  adi , adi OH sale , mar ku raha hai , geet gaping adi sale word , adi just don't get confused , ye maan pinky ko sister manta hai to hua na ye mera SALA ...all taking their dinner with pulling legs of maaneet after dinner all are chitchatting just than maan come near dadi and geet ma babuji and ask in serious tone ,

I want to talk with you all , all are get confused with maan serious tone

dadi ask , what happen maan beta

maan ... oh dadi I want to go out for some time

dadi .. it is so late maan , you can went tomorrow

maan No dadi I want to go on DATE , all gasp on maan talk and geet is o shock with maan words , karan just want to punch him hard , just than maan say don't give that look all of you I want to go on Date with my fiance my geet , he say with attitude , all start to laugh on maan talk , geet just bend her head in shyness , dadi just pull maan ear so hard , he cried out dadi is hurting , dadi , ye dram karnko kaha tha kya for second I miss my heart bit maan ...but I am raly happy for you beta my geet start to brough my happy grandson , dadi just went to geet and pick on her forehead , say with love thank beta geet just nodded in no and hug to dadi

adi and karan come near maan and mummer in slow voice , Mr. Msk you have to pay for this teasing ...maan look them with shock , and gulp hard ,yes adi can do anything and he cant get angry on him , he just escape from their and went to geet parent and again ask , can I ma babji , they just day yes and , next moment maan just put geet in his hand , all loudlu gasp on his bold act , and within second maaneet in car , geet make angry face on maan teasing and shameless act , he just took her in front of all family , she just cribbing to her babji , chci chi kitane besharam hai maan yasa koi karta hai kay , now all going to  teasing me baabji

maan just driving and enjoying her baby anger , she just mummer and no where to stop at last maan just stop his car beside road and just took her complaining rosy lips in his mainly lips from last night he just craving for kiss , in function in her room , he know how he control himself , but now , geet non stop Bak bak give him golden chance and poor girl so lost in talking with babji she don't get when maan stop car and took her lips for passionate kiss , than she just flow with maan passion , she just moan in maan mouth when he enter his tongue in her mouth ...he parted away when both get breathless ,maan just come out from car , and open geet , geet just try to hold her brath with closed eyes , maan just again took her in his strong hand , and geet open her hazel to look in maan eyes both are just lost in each other

after walking some time , he put geet on her feet , than geet saw surrounding and her eyes turn big with surprise they are standing  in front of farm  house come restaurant

it is their town best restaurant ,it totally decorated with flower and lights , geet just mummer thanks , maan nodded in yes , just than manager come near them and say , we prepare just as you say sir , and cong would be Mrs Msk , cong sir , with that he give  a beautiful  flowers to geet , geet just took that and nodded in yes , maan just hold geet hand and start to walk to back side this restaurant have big river view , when maaneet come back side  geet just hug maan , in night below a shy , full of stars and moon ,

sky full of star

and their  a houseboat standing there with full of decoration ...oh it is like dream and this dream come true  because of maan , she just closed her eyes and mummer thanks to her babaji for maan in her life

that boat have two floor and ground floor given to caption of boat and one servant ,and upper side of boat it is fo maaneet so no one can disturbed them  maan just took geet hand and enter in boat , it is so beautiful all wooden work and decorated with candle and floor , its beauty is just breathtaking , geet just lost in houseboat beauty and maan just lost in her ...he just hug geet from back and mummer so would be mrs. MSK ready for first date , geet just nodded in yes , maan just come out from geet , and say , geet there is percale for you in room can you wear it for me ...if you feel comfortable , no force ...maan say in low voice , geet say  i will come in few minute ...

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail

part  22

and she went in to room for change , she took that parcel in hand and gasp come from her mouth and she just closed her face with that parcel it self her cheek turn red in shyness it is beautiful yet sexy and little bit relevant

back side of gown

it is one shoulder black color gown and when she saw back side of gown , she mummer to babji , Taylor ko back main hi ku kapda nahi milta , maan passionate touch , and his passion make geet more and more shy and nervous to wear this , but she want to wear this for her maan GEET KA MAAN , she just went to bathroom ,fresh up and come out and remove all her jewelry and her dress and , wear that beautiful gown ,her hand is shaking with the thought that she have to went in front of him like this , when she saw herself she just cross her hand in shyness , it is giving little bit view of her cleavage , in  name of jewelry   there are only long ear ring of diamond , with lot of courage geet just come out she wrap herself with white netted duppata , its very difficult for her , to wear such dress in front of her passionate maan

and when she come out  a loud gasp come from maan mouth and he mummer holy death she looking so so elegant as well as SEXY , his eyes turn dark in desire he just gulp hard , he looking more beautiful than he imagine , and with this all thought he start to walk to her , and that net duppata just coming in between his eys , he just want to pull that piece of cloth form her shoulder , and geet heart beating with such speed like it will come out from her body ...dhak dhak , dhak , maan  come out in reality when  his mobile  have sms beep , than he notice that she is shaking with nervous , she look massage it is from meera , Best luck bro ... he just nodded his head , and say geet , come there are sweet waiting for you he want to erase her nervousness , geet just nodded in yes and went near table , and sit on chiar ,maan sit front of her , both silently eating their sweet

Maan .. geet you looking beautiful , but if you feel uncomfortable , please change it , ...

geet , look to him she saw unlimited love for he in those eyes , and that give courage to her and she say no maan iam comfortable

After finishing their sweet maan just say in husky voice , geet dance geet just nodded in yes , maan just start song , it is reflection of their mind , their desire

maan just took her hand in his hand and start to dance slowly and looking to her eyes like asking with his eyes

Mere rang mein rangne waali

Pari ho ya ho pariyon ki rani

Ya ho meri prem kahaani

Mere savaalon ka jawaab do

Do na

The one who is colored in my colors...

Are you a fairy or the queen of fairies?

Or, are you my love story?

Give me the answer to my questions.

Do tell.

geet  just bend her head she cant look to his passionate gaze , which asking so many qus , maan just  turn her now her back resting on his chest , he just start to sing in her ear with indicating moon and star

Bolo na kyon ye chaand sitaare

Takte hain yoon mukhde ko tumhaare

Bolo na kyon ye chaand sitaare

Takte hain yoon mukhde ko tumhaare

Chhooke badan ko hava kyon mehki

Raat bhi hai behki behki

Do na

Tell me, why do the moon and the stars...

touch your face just so?

Tell me, why do the moon and the stars...

touch your face just so?

Why is the wind so fragrant after rushing by your body?

The night is also intoxicated.

he just   turn geet to himself and blow on her closed eyes and his on hand on her wrist and other hand start to unwrap that net duppata ...geet just turn crazy with maan song and dance , with closed eyes she just feel his touch , when maan had start to pull duppata she get conscious maan just went away from her and say those line to geet when she heard his line she just open her eyes and look to maan

Kyon hon tum sharmaayi hui si

Lagti ho kuchh ghabraayi hui si

O Kyon hon tum sharmaayi hui si
Lagti ho kuchh ghabraayi hui si

Dhalka hua sa aanchal kyon hai

Ye mere dil mein hulchul kyon hai

Do na

Why are you so shy?

You look a little nervous.

Why are you so shy?

You look a little nervous.

Why are you covered up so?

Why is my heart in such a mayhem?

and he make action like he pulling her duppata , and geet just surrender for this man , who  took so much control in his action , on his passion and in a swift moment she just push that  cloth duppata from her shoulder and stand there with closed eyes

poor maan just froze in his face , he looking her this bare first time in bathroom incidence also he don't look to her but now ... his eyes turn dark in passion , he just come near her , and blow air to her bare shoulder , geet shake like dry leaf and just hug him , like she hiding from his passionate gaze ...

Dono taraf benaam si uljhan

Jaise mile hon dulha dulhan

Dono taraf benaam si uljhan
Jaise mile hon dulha dulhan

Dono ki aisi haalat kyon hai

Haan phir itni mohabbat kyon hai

Do na

On both sides, there is an unnamed frustration...

as though a bride and groom have come together.

On both sides, there is an unnamed frustration...

as though a bride and groom have come together.

Why are both of us like this?

Yes, why is there so much love between us?

Mere rang mein rangne waali
Pari ho ya ho pariyon ki rani
Ya ho meri prem kahaani

both just  turn breathless with their passion and desire ,  both just make crazy each other ,just than maan mummer thanks in geet  ear , and plant a kiss on  her bare shoulder , and moan ohhh misty , i want to make you mine , now itself , geet just open her eyes and say in       determination    voice , than make me yours maan , don't stop yourself , he just saw so much love , trust and passion in her innocent hazel

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aur main first agai doing bhangra yapieee
marjawaan 
main do do updates
love this 
awesommme 
passionate hot 😳
maaneet romance n adi teasing 

Edited by hira2010 - 10 years ago
obid21 thumbnail
maaneet romance are so beautiful and passionate😳
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Muahhh updates yar:)
very very Beautifully written:)
tanvi04 thumbnail
Amezing update n back to back to update just mindblowing update eagerly waiting for next part n thanks for updating two parts waiting to see ke geet ke open invitation ke baad ab maan kya karta hai control ya out of control