Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Holi to all Blasters!!  May your days be filled with beautiful colors and sunshine!

Gorgeous.
Loved it.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hum aapse kuch poochna chahthe hai Arnavji... Aisa kyon hota hai..jab bhi aap hamare paas aathe hai.. to hamare dil ke dhadkan tez ho jate hai... humne samajhne ki bahuth koshish ki.. lekin samajh nahin paayi.. bhulana chahthe hai..par bhula nahin paate.. aisa kyon hota hai, ki hamare dil ki dhadkan hamari saanson se bhi tez ho jate hain!

Mein batata hun ki aisa kyon hota hai, Jab tum mere paas hote ho.. to tumhari dil ki dhadkanon ke saath saath.. meri dil ki dhadkanein bhi tez ho jati hai.. hamari dhadkanein ek ho jaati hai! Jo tum mehsoos karti ho... Jo mein mehsoos karta hoon.

HAPPY HOLI EVERYONE!

awesome.
iridescent like holi.
My most favorite track of IPK is the hole track. I never get tired of watching intoxicated Arnav and Khushi.
Have a blessed holi.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

goodnight and 

naughty holi to you all 

Fabulous!
My sexy boy is winking at me.☺️
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Fabulous!
My sexy boy is winking at me.☺️

😆
take this 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

a little glimpse into barun sobti, the actor and the man... after a long time something about him from someone who has worked with him... bua ji abha parmar. the last bit had me just wanting this guy back on screen now. i like him for his insistence on being himself... no matter what. and yes that he doesn't care about money, and insists he will only take roles and do things he really wants to... i admire that, i empathise, i totally support.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fdRqKYjZNM[/YOUTUBE]
credit: team sobtians

Beautiful Indi 😊

No I got your titto story , Love Buaji and her love for her Babua❤️

Thnx for sharing...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

credit to creditor

She is so beautiful!

By 

ArshiHamesha

The angelic eyes of  hers beatify  my way

Have stolen my heart, my mind on the way

My heart beats for her sings for her my way

Have gone crazy  beyond reason in this way

She is so beautiful!

She asks me why her heart beats for me this way

Have gone crazy to find all the ways ,but  no way

Can't forget why breathing faster than a heartbeat

But knowing this beat has a connection to my way

She is so beautiful !

To truly explain her what that means in my way

The most beautiful words confessing their way

My heart beats, my soul exists only for her ray

That is why my heart calls her best to join this way

She is so beautiful !

No words can describe my love for my angel anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to me and my true soul  mate

My heart only beats for her , forever and ever this way

She is so beautiful !

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
thanks Indi for reading my 213.
I loved the episode. khushi's torture and ASR's irritation, was so much fun to watch.

i was reading your comments on Aarwen's take. Just loved what you said, specially in this lines. 

some day i hope this serial gets the recognition it deserves... see how others are trying to emulate this attraction and love portrayal... trendsetter and the only original really. 

I really wish if it gets it's deserving recognition. what you said about the emulating thing, is absolutely true. All the shows copy Arshi scene. It's so disgusting that some shows copy scene by scene. but how much they copy they can't come a bit close to Barun-sanaya's chemistry. Their chemistry makes an ordinary scene sensuous. 
I guess there were more romantic scenes in IPK than other shows. they had shown maximum amount of kisses in IPK.

Can'r resist to talk about the hut scene, as there are some discussion is going on. I think their sensuous expressions was more than the physical intimacy. Barun's smoldering gaze was making me aphrodisiac. But the bd definitely spoiled the mood.
Barun-Sanaya are just too magical together. Sigh will we ever watch them together again?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

If you are so generous, then i don't have any problem to take. give me more. i'm craving him.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
 i was looking for some good vm to reminisce the holi. Couldn't find any. it's so sad that Zoha closed her channel. Found it in daily motion. Plz do watch, one of my most favorite Zoha's VM, 
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

If you are so generous, then i don't have any problem to take. give me more. i'm craving him.

😆here
i have till now made 4 gif more of barun let the page load
if you want to stack them tell me 
http://anudimydi.minus.com/😳