Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: najialuv88

I will seeing how things turn out i will try to😳

same here from my side too!!😳
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is short compared to what I had in mind but please enjoy. Also it would help to search for what mile high club means (if u already know then no problem...πŸ˜›) Also some suggestive and adult themes ahead so *ahem**ahem* so read but know u have been warnedπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Chapter Sixteen

"Ms. Hwang?"

I looked up at the male attendant that was carrying a single glass of champagne.

We were on an airplane heading towards South Korea and it was going to be a long flight no matter what.

I sighed and primped up a fake smile before turning to the flight attendant.

I smiled as I looked up at him and I took the champagne glass from him, crossing my legs while sitting in my seat staring at the words on my iPad.

"We should be there in another hour or so." Doo Hyun said quietly from my side.

I nodded and I stared at the document that was sent to me almost a few days ago.

"He is critically sick and we don't know where he is right now. They are being seriously hushed hushed about his condition and we don't even know where they have moved him to." He said.

I stared at my assistant in frustration and dismissed him.

I took a sip of the champagne and smooth liquid hit my tongue and it felt cold, bubbly, yet entirely smooth.

I placed it on the stand that was in front of me as I continued back to reading the document in frustration.

I massaged my temples and in aggravation and finally covered my stupid iPad as there was nothing telling me where that stupid a**hole was at the moment.

"Ma'am why are you frustrated?" Doo Hyun said.

I rested my head in my hands and I picked up the champagne glass and twirled it in my hands.

"Mr. Gao thinks he can set up a lousy contract and cheat me and take my money from me. I hear he is nowhere to be found." I said carefully twirling the glass in my hands.

Doo Hyun closed his hands on mine and I looked at him.

"Let it go. We can't let matters such as this cloud our vision. Mr. Shrivastav will be here in the next two to three days. We will deal with the Mr. Gao's matter as soon as we are done sealing him in a contract and we can carry forth in dealing with Mr. Shrivastav." He said.

At that I smiled.

"Oh...how did that plan carry out?" I said.

"Plan...oh you mean your bracelet?" he said.

"Come on now...you isn't as slow as the others so you already know what I mean." I said more in amusement and less in frustration.

He smiled.

"Yes it was planted into his briefcase. Everything was confirmed by the guy himself. He led someone else to do so, so there won't be any trace to us." He said.

I smiled finally at something that was actually going my way today.

"Really? It seems like our plan is being set into motion." I said while finally lifting the glass and taking another sip of the champagne that was a little bit warmer than the first time I took a sip.

"I wonder...how long can you keep on messing with a mouse until she becomes so disconcerted that she can't tell the difference between the truth and a lie? How far will she doubt him and how far will he go to save his marriage. Men are easy simpletons and once they are toyed with...they lose all concentration. Once that concentration is lost...mistakes happens and things can easily slip through the cracks." I said.

He chuckled.

I looked at him in interest.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"I'm wondering as to why you feel the need to explain yourself to someone who already knows." He said.

My smile disappeared as I said my next statement.

"I'm reminding you because I don't want any mistakes. I'm serious. I want his company and everything has to go according to plan." I said.

"Why can't you just ..."

"NO! That isn't possible. I can't give him a fake contract...he is too keen on that. I can't fake anything up front with him because he is too good of a business man...more so than I initially thought. I need to throw him off his game and it has to be slow and steady. Only way is to attack his personal life and that goes hand in hand with his wife. We have to be careful you hear me?" I said looking at him.

He nodded.

"I'm serious Doo Hyun if anything gets messed up...no matter how much..." I trailed off as I slipped my hand towards his lap.

He froze and didn't say anything but lower his gaze at me.

My hand got lower and closer to what I was looking for and both himself and the object I was trailing towards incredibly stiffened against my hands as well.

I then looked up at him batting the most innocent of looks and seduction.

"I might like you or this thing that is between your legs...I will have you dealt with." I said softly but with a steel edge.

Of course it didn't turn him off, never did before, and he smiled and gripped my hand closer to the organ on his lower half of his body.

I smiled but I layered my other hand on his and the look in his eyes only heightened and I chuckled.

"There is no time for all of that..." I said while smiling.

He smirked and instead swatted my hand with his other hand that was free and pulled down his zipper.

"It's been a while since you gained your membership in the mile high club...so let's make sure you go through initiation once more." He said with a dark glint in his eyes.

"Is that even possible?" I said breathless.

"It is now." He said.

I smirked and continued to unzip the rest of the zipper as the quiet hum of people around us that were fast asleep.

"Let's make sure you don't judge harshly then?" I said.

"I'm hard to please." He said with double meaning.

"Not so much." I said right back with innuendo.

He chuckled and gasped as I started my re-initiation in the mile high club.

"Again with the blindfold?" I said.

"Sorry Shraddha but the last surprise it has to be a little bit more special and I have to keep it up." He said.

I knew he had a steady hold on my hand and I could feel as we went up the stairs as he placed my hands on the hand rails to steady my balance.

"But we are home aren't we...why do I need a blindfold while we are home?" I said confused.

"Because I told you I have one more surprise." He said while softly chuckling.

Soon the hand rail stopped and my hands contacted nothing but air.

I turned to my side unconsciously as I could feel us as we made a left turn and knew we were heading towards our room.

I don't know but weird thoughts started to come into my mind as warmth crept up over my face as I knew I was probably blushing while my heart started beating.

He continued and I could feel him open the door but I was disturbed out my thoughts as I noticed how quiet it was especially without maa ji not coming forth about why we were out so late or at least yelling out Ramdeen for this or that or the other.

"Where's maa ji?" I said confused.

"Dad surprised mom to a movie. She kept denying on going to a restaurant as it would be crowded with too many kids and teenagers." Kunal said while chuckling again.

I smiled and almost tripped over and Kunal caught me.

"Be careful." He said.

I nodded and I was able to straighten myself out and resume walking and soon he suddenly stopped.

I scrunched up my expression and used my free hand to pat down on Kunal.

"What's wrong...is something wrong?" I asked confused.

He chuckled once again and he released my hands that were on his side.

I instinctively reached for him and could feel his arms wrapped around my waist and I could feel his body press against mine.

His mouth went close to my ears and I could feel his warm breath.

"It's okay Shraddha, I'm right here. I will always be here whenever you search for me, reach for me, need me, or just simply want me." He said softly.

I froze as I could feel my heart pumping wildly in my chest.

So much conviction and the amount of love and warmth that was layered in his words were never undeniable.

But to have it now...to have a second chance in hearing him, seeing him like this when we were...

I shook my head at that thought.

It was my mistakes and my impulse.

I will change things.

Things won't turn like that once again.

I have a chance and no matter how crazy or far-fetch I will continue onward.

He gripped the blindfold and, without moving, he slowly took it off my face.

I had to adjust once more to the lighting but thankfully this time it wasn't as bright as outside so it didn't take so long for my eyes to get used to the lighting and my surroundings.

I turned my head back at Kunal whose hands went back around my waist and he was staring as intently at me.

This time something bright, almost seductive yet mischief was lit in his gaze.

After staring for a few seconds, the expression only intensified and I looked away to the room that held nothing but flowers that were in a well elaborated heart with my name inside designed in petals.

There were small bowls of water that had candles inside that were in the middle as flower petals floated around the candles.

I looked up at him and a smile was teasing my lips as he stared at me intently.

I blushed and looked away and was going to walk forward but he grabbed a hold of my hand.

"Happy Valentine's Day Shraddha...I want this day to end perfectly...with just me...and you." He said.

I shivered at how slowly and husky his voice turned as he said his statement.

My heartfelt lodged in my throat, my blood felt incredibly hot almost boiling, my stomach felt tight and queasy, and I could feel my breath coming out in shaky breaths.

I placed my other hand on my dress and squeezed the cloth as I closed my eyes.

I was trying to get a hold on my senses but I heard him close the door and all that happened was that I was getting queasy but I could feel excitement rushing throughout my body.

I stayed in the same place with my eyes closed and I had a deadly death grip on my dress as I was afraid to make a move.

I felt him shift and I felt his footsteps as he came closer.

I felt alive and sensitive to the smallest reaction and I could feel my body tense as he came closer.

He didn't say anything but I felt when he placed his hand on my left shoulder.

He tried moving me and I followed his lead and instead of lowering my eyes I stared at him and almost choke.

The desire, longing, and the heat that was blazing behind his brown depths had me mesmerized and I felt his hands as he cupped my cheek.

He leaned down and he brushed his lips against my forehead and I closed my eyes, never believing I could be so sensitized and so expectant and excited just to have a kiss.

The gentleness was there but a promise, a hint of something more was there as his lips was pressed on my forehead longer than normal.

He removed his lips and I released a shaky breath and nothing but heat was there.

"You can't runaway this time around." Kunal said softly, gently but with so much heat and promise in his voice.

With that he pressed his hands around my back and he swooped me into his arms.

I felt like jelly and I never this excited...the last time that I could remember was when it was our suhaag raat...after our wedding and even then this felt more so than then.

My heart was racing and couldn't blush or feel embarrass as he stared at me as if was the most precious thing that existed.

He just held me in his arms and stared at my face; trailing his gaze down my eyes, nose, and lips...slowly until his gaze wend down to the column of my neck and chest.

When his eyes returned to mine there was heat, intent, and purpose behind it and I looked away.

He slowly paced as he carried me, the whole time staring at my eyes and I never let go of his gaze even when he slowly placed me in the middle of the bed and I could feel the petals on the exposed hints of skin that was covered by my dress.

He bent down and kneeled on the floor and before I could question I could feel his hands on my legs as he slowly removed my heels that were on my feet.

The shoes fell with a load "thud" on the floor and my heart just picked up its pace even more.

I felt him remove his dress jacket and his tie, and I could hear the thud of his shoes as well on the floor.

All the while, he pointed a heated gaze at me as he did so and I finally felt myself turn away as he was slowly tugging the buttons off his dress shirt and unbuckling his belt from his pants.

I was surprised when I felt the bed dipping under his weight and I turned around and he was leaning over me.

I looked away, turning my head towards the opposite direction to stare at the wall and the pictures that were framed and hanged up on there. Anything to avoid his gaze.

But I felt his hands on my chin as he slowly turned me towards his direction and he stared down at me, his hands rubbing softly against my mouth that was still coated in lipstick.

He stared at me as his hands slowly gripped the pallu of my saree and my chest rose and fell heavily but I didn't stop him as he slowly unveiled it to the other side to expose my blouse and naked torso.

I stared at him as his head dipped lower to layer kisses all along my chin, soft kisses that increased in pressure as it traveled down towards my chest, breasts, and slowly down my stomach the tighten at the softness and warmth of his mouth.

He drew away and I gripped my dress in frustration and a need that was starting to stab my lower half.

"Lift your back." He said softly, yet a hint of a command layered behind it.

I didn't have the urge to be stubborn or to tease him as I immediately arched my back and his hands went under making sure to take his time to caress and stoke the skin on my back and I sucked in a breath.

I felt him tugging on the strings of my blouse and I felt his concentration as he tried to pull it loose and I heard as he released his breath as he pulled the strings loose and I could feel myself cheer him on for doing so.

He gripped the blouse and I could his hands as it brushed against my skin to pull it loose and I closed my eyes and my breath felt stuck, almost as if my lungs have decided to rest after the continuous assault that he was causing on my senses.

He stopped pulling my blouse halfway and in its wake he drew small drugging kisses along my skin and I could hear myself making small noises but I couldn't bother to care.

He continued to drag his lips across my skin, teasing, and I wrapped my hands around the bed sheet and flower petals at the effect of his touch.

Soon I felt nipping from his teeth and instead it was causing me to go crazier.

I turned myself to the other side once again but I felt his hands on my chin and when he turned my head back to his side his gaze was there to meet mine and I feel myself get seared by his gaze.

"I love you." He said huskily.

I felt myself gulp and I wrapped my hands around his neck without thinking, and pulling him closer to me.

That caught him by surprise and he fell against my body as I pulled him closer to me and  started to press kisses across his cheeks, jaw, and his throat.

He let out a groan and I could feel his hands wrap around my waist and it was my turn to let out a moan as I could feel his lower half press boldly against me.

"I love you." He said and he grounded his hips against mine and I thrashed my head on the bed and I could my hands grip even tighter around his neck.

Her head was thrashing against the bed and she was making such cute sounds as she was lost to her senses.

She looked absolutely stunning.

She had her teeth gripping tightly on her lips as she tried to fight for control but I knew each touch and kiss on her body was sending her off on the deep end.

I continued to spread kisses throughout her body and each time she kept on lifting her legs and twisting her body.

We were both covered in sweat and tired but we were both trying to continue, trying to seek the release that we both desperately wanted...needed.

I continued to spread kisses, not being able to stop as the light coming from the moon and candles only highlighted the softness and paleness of her skin.

She let out a groan and I could feel her murmur my name and I wanted to smirk but I couldn't as I was being carried away with her movements and with the noises she was making.

I could no longer take it and I was at my point where I was close to finally snapping and losing all control that was conceivable.

I positioned myself over her while she was still lost in her motions and she kept on mumbling over and over.

"Shraddha." I said softly but I was feeling anything but.

My head was screaming for me to hurry, my heart was pumping almost as if wanted to make its way out of my chest, my body was tense and felt as if my skin was too tight for it, my breaths felt harsh and I could myself becoming dizzy as there wasn't enough oxygen to supply what I needed to maintain my senses.

"Shraddha..." I said again and this time she stopped moving and she actually looked at me.

I choked at the glazed over expression that was in her eyes that were layered with a thickening amount of lust and desire but there was love and trust in there as well that I could feel my heart lose its rhythm altogether.

She still had her lips interlaced between her teeth and while staring at me and I couldn't help but lean down to kiss her again and she moaned and arched closer to my lips and groaned against my lips as it slid down her throat.

I drew away and at the same time I entered her and she screamed.

I thrusted again into her warmth and sweetness that she offered and she screamed again but it ended with a long moan.

Her nails gripped my biceps and she tossed her head back and I picked up the rhythm.

Each thrust was met by her hips meeting and joining and matching against mine.

She continued to meet each thrust and I felt myself on the edge barely gripping onto the reins of control but each cry of hers and thrust of her hips were having me close to going over.

She continued lost but continuously arching against me and she was mumbling over and over nonsensical words.

We continued into our movements until I felt her tighten around me and all there was tension in her body until she screamed and arched her body like a bow string that was released.

She was lost as she closed her eyes tightly and she finally released her lips from her teeth.

I continued and finally I felt myself let go when she quieted down but her warmth was drawing me in even more and I felt myself let go and I groaned as I felt myself finally release and thrown completely over the edge.

My mind was alert and I felt more alive and contented more so than in a long time.

My heart was on such a high and my mind was buzzing but I felt in peace.

More so than in such a long time.

I felt completely happy and wish I could stay in this moment forever but I knew it couldn't be so.

I sighed.

The sun was peeping out from its slumber and small tendrils of light and its rays were starting to shine its way from the city.

The house was starting to show signs of alertness as there could be signs of workers and servants beginning their usual schedule.

I had to leave in less than a day and a half to go to the trip and finalize everything with Yoona.

An arm wrapped tighter around mine and I looked down to see her eyes staring at me.

It was still filled with the haze of sleep but she was quietly staring at me as I was lost to my thoughts.

I smiled and I pressed a hand against her cheek and she sighed so softly and it sounded completely and utterly feminine.

"So how long have you been staring at me?" I said teasingly.

A blush crept on her cheeks and she lowered her eyes and she gripped her lips with her teeth in nervousness.

At that I felt my lower half starting to arise again with attention, especially recalling how much last night she kept on gripping her lips especially when she was off the deep end during the night.

I leaned down and I pulled her lips against mine and kissed her.

She kissed me back softly and almost shyly and I chuckled against her lips at her hesitance.

I pulled my lips away and she made a soft whimpering sound.

"What is this?" I said while smiling brightly at her.

She blushed even more but she looked at me in confusion.

"What is what?" she said confused.

"First you are kissing so boldly and now you are acting as if this is our first kiss." I said while chuckling.

She hit my arm and she blushed even more.

"It's not...it's not...it's not...it's not that..." She trailed on and blushed even more.

I looked at her in confusion and in humor at the same time.

"It's not what?" I said.

"It's not that...it just that you're...your...its poking me." She said while looking down.

I was still lost until I finally caught on as her eyes lowered inside the blanket that was barely covering me as she insisted on grabbing it to cover her naked form.

A grin spread on my lips and I tossed my head back and let out a laugh.

She hit my arm again.

"It's not funny." She said.

"It's just a natural reaction. I can't help when my wife looks entirely sexy and keeps on teasing and tempting me." I said while slowly chuckling.

She tried to frown but I could see a glimpse almost a hint of a smile.

I smiled and it was lost as I stared at her biting her lips once again and her hand was unconsciously stroking my hand.

I wrapped my arms closer around and I pulled her closer to me.

She gasped and looked at me in confusion and if I wasn't mistaken I could hear excitement.

"What is this?" she said.

"Isn't it obvious...?" I said winking at her.

She blushed and she slowly nodded.

I smiled and I gripped her chin and pulled her in closer to me as I kissed her and she pressed her body against mine and we picked up once again where we left off from the evening.

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Woww..what a wonderful description of the scene!!! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
This was a amazing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hattsoff to U our Ninja writer..U've pulled it out beautifully!!⭐️

My fav line...

My heart was racing and couldn't blush or feel embarrass as he stared at me as if was the most precious thing that existed.

Love U!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by -Red-Rose- - 10 years ago
Nazzyx8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jumoke!! I am speechless with your FF!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You deserve a standing ovation!! Well done dear!!πŸ€—

ShraNal scenes I am always lost in their dreamland but this is the perfect Valentines!!!☺️☺️

Keep it up & looking forward to more awesome writing!!πŸ˜ƒ

Love you loads & loads!!πŸ€—
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have no words about your FF
its amazing 
continue soon
thanks for the pm 
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Autograph PLEASE!!!!!!! β­οΈ I'm officially ur biggest fan!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Your too good. Loving the way the story is going. U got me blushing like crazy.☺️
lots and lots of hugs to you for this.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Reshma4lyf - 10 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Woww..what a wonderful description of the scene!!! β˜ΊοΈ

This was a amazing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hattsoff to U our Ninja writer..U've pulled it out beautifully!!⭐️

My fav line...

Love U!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I literally didn't remember where i put that sentence but thank you and I love you too dear and i tried my best with this scene. 
Muah muah love you too dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzyx8

Jumoke!! I am speechless with your FF!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You deserve a standing ovation!! Well done dear!!πŸ€—

ShraNal scenes I am always lost in their dreamland but this is the perfect Valentines!!!☺️☺️

Keep it up & looking forward to more awesome writing!!πŸ˜ƒ

Love you loads & loads!!πŸ€—

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Being speechless is a good thing and thanks dear and i tried my best with this chapter.
Shranal scenes well it was cute and im always trying to top myself or better yet do better than what i did before compared to beforehand so thanks dear.
I will and thanks dear
Love you too Nazzy loads and loads and loads moreβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duggukede

i have no words about your FF

its amazing 
continue soon
thanks for the pm 

Thank you dear and i will as soon as i have time and no problem at all for the PMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for commenting dear and thanksπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshma4lyf

Autograph PLEASE!!!!!!! β­οΈ I'm officially ur biggest fan!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Your too good. Loving the way the story is going. U got me blushing like crazy.☺️
lots and lots of hugs to you for this.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you dear and i didn't think i was going to have fans but thanks dear.
Thank you dear and heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks dear and lots and lots and lots of hugs right back to you as wellπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—