Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I agree.👍🏼
boid - So you want to say that who is happy for his return is false VD fans.😲 Don't forget DVD has VD too in it and more than DDian and VDian this show was run majority by DVDians... they were one for his return and if he comes back whole DVDian whom you cannot say is false VD fans will support him. You talk about yourself then digging other's truth and false fangiri.Originally posted by: nagaland
I agree.👍🏼
I am sure all true VD fans would never want him in that crap,😆I wish its a rumour, me waiting for his new show to come.👍🏼and ya its better if they end the show instead of VD coming back.
agree with u,
Sorry Svk I don't know your name.
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart
mind your tongue than personally attacking me by saying posters. Why are you all want to attack me when I did nothing to you all true VD fans.😛 My comment was not an offense to you so better mind your own business.
O in that case I am sorry I didn't understood anyways small misunderstanding.
I agree with you 100%, and wasn't attacking you or anyone else for that matter... sorry
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart
O in that case I am sorry I didn't understood anyways small misunderstanding.