rikisdada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs 😊😊  This fantastic show with fabolous actors deserves even more success 👏
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, that's great news.

Most of the people in India are used to some channels, they don't want to try new channels, Laife Ok will take time but it will be soon with other channels.

My parents in India watches only Z, star plus and sometime colors, I tried to tell them to watch Life Ok but they are reluctant to try new things. 
hnidiga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes.. this show is just sooo adorable and among a string of sopy, regressive and shows with ever repetitive tracks, TP is such a breath of fresh air and I am definitely not surprised at this achievement!! Also I have always thought TP to be having the full potential of dramas with quality content unlike most which garner TRP's only cuz of actors' chemistry!!!

Hail TP!! May u go on to achieve the highest of the milestones!! 😃😃🥳
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakhi992

This will soon become the number one not only of Lifeok, but of all channels. Its there hard work and the excellent storyline and dialogues. The cast is perfect. Iqbal, Shraddha, Divyam, Madhura they are perfect for their roles and the best we can have. Hatoff. God bless you all!

I pray your words come true. Yes I want to see TP right up there among the skies. It is too good . I am happy for Iqbal specially . He is the best actor  ands deserves more applaudes
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=paljay]Wow, that's great news.

Most of the people in India are used to some channels, they don't want to try new channels, Laife Ok will take time but it will be soon with other channels.

My parents in India watches only Z, star plus and sometime colors, I tried to tell them to watch Life Ok but they are reluctant to try new things. 
[/QUOTE
Yes that is very much true Id tp would have been in star plus it would have been in a higher rank. But I am glad that I watch this unique love story .
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omfg woot woot! SOOO HAPPY for TP ❤️