Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Blind.Dance-

Okay!! Here I am to give you your LONG comment!!

But sabse pehle change that title.. change OS into SS .

Because you are gonna continue it !!πŸ˜†

Yeah I am demanding!!

arre, aise kaiseee..!! trust mee, I have absolutely NO IDEA what to write next..!!😲😲😲

And sach bolo warna sach ka saamna mei bhej dungi
πŸ˜†

Is this your FIRST writeup?? kaise dikh rahe hai hum tujhe.. jhootiπŸ˜†

well, I've wrote the first twoo chapters of my FF iske pehle, so technically, it's my third write-up.. but as an OS, yupp, it's a first..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And haa now coming to the OS !! When I read the entering of third character I was like what yaar ek aur jealousy track but I am blown by the passion you showed. 

And thanks for continuing this...

thank Akku, agar woh nahi demand karti rehti, i would have stopped there only..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And did he actually say SORRY for their first kiss?? -_-  

Can I kill him please πŸ₯±

Go AHEAD..πŸ˜†

Chalo kuch bhi ho!! Finally dimaag track pe aaya but situations got worst already. He should have stayed there. Wahi pe rukh ke baat karna tha, sochna tha... but his leaving , did ruin things. 

I loved the last lines girl

She loves but he doesnt want her back,

and now he loves and she doesn't want him back.

So ???

What are you seeing?? Aankhein faad ke??

I am hanging here, hanging on the cliff... jaldi next part post karo and pull me upπŸ˜†

Stay safe ❀️

-deetha

Sachi, main abhi kya likhooo??? imagine kar lo na, jaise chaho..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you sooo much Deetha, for a LONG and lovely comment.. am soo soo soo glad that you liked it..!! LOL, having comments from JAA member is really something hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Re..

Okay first of all you are being a tease Big time. Aise koi kart a hai kya  As I have mentioned earlier I loved the first part and the second one is way to good to even describe it in words. Like seriously let's just slow clap it out for you πŸ‘πŸ‘.

maine kaisa teas kiya..?? hawww, poor innocent mee😳😳

Coming to the Second part well what can I say that was stupendous fantabulously fantastic πŸ˜‰. The storyline is what I have been dying to read for so long so thank you for unknowingly fullfilling my wish πŸ˜ƒ.

my pleasure darling.. I wanted to see something like this only re..!! But these CV is doing something else only..!!

Rey's character is soo aggressive yet so caring. Just loved the way how you described his emotions. The drastic change in his behaviour from being aggressive to caring was phenomenal and the credit goes to the writer a.k.a Ankzy baby a.k.a you πŸ˜†

I am still not over. I have to tell the best part and that was Kria's character.  Oh man I have fallen in love with her character all over again. The way you described her anguish and pain was...*speechless*
I just loved how she decided to be a strong girl and not a lovesick Puppy of Rey. If Rey did wrong than she is also ready to give it back to him

The OS actually made SENSE and this is something which is missing from D3 now a days. Petition for hiring you as the new writer of D3 πŸ˜ƒ seriously you are so much better. I like this story better tha  the original one. Sometimes duplicate is way better than the original copy and you are the best example for that. 

And ma'am dare you end it here. This should be an FF or an SS so you are continuing this and I am not asking I am telling you. This is not an OS so kindly make the correction in the topic.
If you decline than I'll literally make a petition for it.

I have absolutely NO IDEA what to write next.. really really..!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Love ya always Ankzy baby πŸ€—
With love from
Tumhara masoom se dost πŸ˜³

I love you tooo baby, loads..!!

Update soon baby πŸ˜ƒ I'll be sitting right here real patient, all day all night I'll be waiting stand by just for your update just for your update. So when you update PM me and tell me na na na na na na (come and get it parody by me)

Ignore the typos πŸ˜›

anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

my love for u increased by folds after this attempt of urs spcly for me...

u r going to shine in the IF m sure about it...love u so much ankita...πŸ€—

am not going to comment on the whole comment thing.. coz you allready know how overwhelmed I am by your LAMBAAA comment..  and am so so sooo glad that you Liked it..!!

The only thing I wanna say is, that even in future, if you want me o write something for you, all you have to do is, ASK..!! and I will try..!!😊😊
me lovesh you soo much.. DHER SARAA...😳
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THE SECOND CHAPTER... THAT WAS AWESOME AND FABULOUS AND
THE QUOTE SAID IT... IN THE END... DO CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME
anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanksha_arsha

OMG... 😲

OMG OMG OMG...

This was sooo damn freaking awesomeee... 😲

just went through both the parts...and needless to say how much i loved them...

That passion... That intensity... woahh mann...

Aggressive track is something which always attracts me... and i loved how u showed that aggression..longingness...followed by never ending love...but still guilt somewhere...

It was a perfect mixture of guilt..aggression...passion..love and crave...

Me loveddd iittt... loved it sooo muchhh..

Goshhh... <3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† THANK YOU...😳 It means a LOT...

princessSonia thumbnail
Anki
kidhr hai tu..???
Itne din kaha thi..????

Mere exams hogaye m so damn happy...πŸ˜ƒ
anki_22 thumbnail
SO I wanted to reply to everyone who liked this piece. It means a lot guys. I started as a One-shot and made it into Two-shot because someone dear wanted me to.. and Now here's the third part because the same person wanted me to.😊 meri pyari Akku.. and also Re.. I guess this chapter is going to be too lame to continue anymore babu...

here goes nothingπŸ˜†

<III>

Her fingers were like poppy flowers, soft against his hard skin, pale, beautiful. They moved over his face slowly while her lips parted little, asking him again and again, who am I to you? He wanted to hold her, pull her towards him, tell her he loves her, but for some unknown reason he can't find his voice. She waits, she stares at him, she asks again. Her fingers moving from his face and all the way down to his waist, slowly, smoothly, teasingly through his chest, her lips comes close to his, trembling, full of need, full of want. He wanted to capture them at once, claim them right there, but for some reason, he can't move a muscle of his body. She waits, again. But her patience had its limits, her eyes moistened up as he couldn't give her an answer, her face turns into a sad scowl, she shakes her head in disappointment, her trembling self is full of complaints and she moves away from him. His hands couldn't reach her. His voice couldn't reach her. He can't stop her. He can't stop Kriya.

Kriya, Kriya...

"Kriya...!!"

With a heart-wrenching cry, he jerked out of his nightmare. Completely soaked in his own sweat, Rey ran his trembling fingers through his wet hair. The dream was terrifying, her leaving him alone, him being unable to answer her, him being unable to touch her, all of it was daunting enough to make him shiver even in that warm morning. Rey got up from bed quickly, no, he won't let that happen, he will not allow it to happen. He will go to her and express everything which is in his mind, he will not let his baatcutter disappear from his life once again.

It's already 8:30am when he reached college. There goes his "subha-subha-jaake-manane-ka-plan". Rey ran towards the new building beside their college, their building, the dance-academy which is still under construction. He couldn't spot Kriya anywhere. Why isn't she here yet? She is the one who always gets there early, earlier than anyone. Rey waited for a while, trying to gather his all-over-the-place emotions and thoughts, trying to think what he will tell her, and that's when he heard them.

Swayam and Sharon.

Arguing at the top of their voices. Like, every other day. Why can't they just be lovey-dovey? They are together now after all...

The argument seemed heated, Rey decided to ignore it but soon the topic caught his attention and a chill ran through him, making him shiver slightly. He can hear Sharon's shrill and danger-zoned voice,

"What do you mean by you don't know? Off course you know, tell me what happened last night with Kriya?"

Rey took a step towards them to hear Swayam's low-volume voice as he spoke in a complete astonished tone,

"Why are you asking me? How am I supposed to know? And what happened to her? I don't und-"

"Oh please, stop it. You were the last person she talked to, I know, before she asked me to pick her up. Swayam, kya baat hua tha tum dono mein."

Rey wanted to step forward to save the clue-less, unknown to anything Swayam, who is completely terrified with the idea of a hurting Kriya and who don't know what to tell the furious Sharon, that her best-friend asked him to call Kriya as she wasn't picking up Rey's calls.

"I want to know who did she talk to last night Swayam, it's not you I know that, but who?"

"Sharon, Swayam!"

Rey quickly moved in front of them, stopping the discussion. He was soon greeted by a, well, Swayam-ish gaze from Swayam, full of mixed emotions, curiosity, concern, a bit of unease, and other things which Rey still couldn't figure out. Sharon, though didn't like the sudden halt to her interrogations and simply did a curt nod. Rey still finds it difficult to digest sometimes that Sharon gets so fierce and protective for Kriya. He thought about clarifying her that he was the last person Kriya talked to. Well, not really talked much, but...

And she was there.

Rey turned his gaze back and saw her walking into the building. Taking slow hesitant steps. She wasn't watching where she was going, she was lost in her thoughts, her eyes were looking down but looking nowhere. She is looking beautiful, she always does, but today she was more beautiful. Her face was looking smoother, her lips were looking coloured. She had a silk scarf around her neck with a full-sleeved top. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, but as soon as her eyes fell on him, he averted them away. He couldn't look at her straight in her eyes, the guilt from last night didn't allow him. He barely missed noticing her wince little as soon as their eyes met.

"Good morning Kriya, you looking pretty." Sharon had immediately suppressed her earlier outburst and smiled warmly at her, "you are wearing make-up today, nice."

And that moment he felt his heart shatter into pieces.

She is wearing make-up today. She never does that. But she is today.

And that made him sink in even more compunction. Making him hate himself even more.

She is wearing make-up to hide the traces of last night. Hide his marks. The lip-gloss to hide the swollen lips, foundation to hide the claimed face from last night, the scarf to hide the hickeys on her neck, on her collar-bone. Girls wear make-up to please the person they love, but she had to wear them to remind him what an absolute fool he had been.

He couldn't meet her eyes anymore.

If he did he could've seen her looking at him only, waiting. Waiting to see what his eyes tells her, waiting to know what did he thought all night, waiting to come to her and clear everything, waiting to know if he considers it just an upset, angry act or did it meant something. She wanted him to say to her badly that he wanted her. That you're mine' meant something. That he didn't take her as a property he could claim whenever he wants.

Maybe guessing her thoughts or maybe wanting to grill out the truth from Swayam, Sharon dragged him away, leaving those confused souls standing there. One unable to look up and one looking at him expectedly.

After a several minutes of silence, Rey finally managed to make the words out from his mouth without stammering,

"Am sorry. For last night. I really am. I-"

He was stopped by the loud gasp from her. Her eyes were widened in shock as she took two stumbling step back. She didn't expect that same line coming from him.

No. No. No Rey No. Not again. You can't insult me like that again. Every expectation, every bit of tolerance she was holding in her broke hearing him. She didn't think he would say sorry again, he will feel guilty for kissing her again, he can't be serious. He can't just play with her feelings again.

"You're pathetic Reyaansh."

With a cold stern voice she uttered the words she never thought she will and left, storming away to hide the welled up tears she didn't wanted to show him.

"Wait. Kriya, poori baat sun lo" He cried out desperately but she was already away.

No Kriya, not so soon. I'm not giving up again. You have to listen to me properly this time.

"I love you too much to let go so easily."

With that small statement murmuring to himself which sounded more like a promise, he dashed out of the place as well, to pursue her, to make her listen, to tell her again, you're mine'.

so, how is it? good? bad? ugly.?? tell me, I can take it..πŸ˜› and please lave a comment.. preferebly LONG ones.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by anki_22 - 10 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
resEdited by akankshaArsha - 10 years ago
anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessSonia

Anki
kidhr hai tu..???
Itne din kaha thi..????

Mere exams hogaye m so damn happy...πŸ˜ƒ

haha am happy too.. we will talk a lot thik hain..??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL, I was busy with projects re..πŸ˜•

princessSonia thumbnail
Awesum update

Res..

Unres...

Omg Anki
Yeh kya tha...???? 😲

Itni jaldi khatam hogaya...
i had jzzz started imagining d whole thng...

Aur khatam... 😑

Jaldi update kar...

Mujhe baki ka padhna hai...

U knw i had tld I wanted sumone to write on ds concept...

Ab toh tu iss SS bana he de...πŸ˜‰

Mere liye plz...☺️

Beautifully written...

Mujhe na Rey pei gussa aaying...
Hw can he call it a MISTAKE...😑😑

Hope he makes it up par hope dat Kriya itni jaldi maane bhi na

weird na

Par try karna...
P.s. anku sissy tune first position leli...πŸ˜”

Chod m on 2nd never mind...
Kyunki joh tera hai woh mera hai...πŸ˜‰

Luv n miss u Anki...πŸ€—