"you are mine, only mine" A Kriyaansh SS

anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hello guys..!!😊 am sure a lot of peaple watched the SanDHir (Sanyuka+Randhir, Sadda Haq) Promo.. the forced kiss one... so I was talking with Kash about it and she suddenly said, "likh na is pe" ..and an excited me penned down this OS.. this is my FIRST time writting an one shot, so idk how it turned out.. give your reviews please please..!!😵 Kash, this one is for you..

You Are Mine, Only Mine!!

"Don't you dare walk away from me"

With the shout escaping from his lips, Rey threw his phone on the mirror, and with a loud shattering sound, the mirror of the boys' locker room came crashing down, stopping Kriya from taking any more steps...

Rey stared at the shattered mirror, reflecting his faces in different torn up shapes, may be reflecting his different emotions, swirling in his mind. Anger, uncertainty, shock, jealousy...

Jealousy...

Yes, he forgot how much he can be jealous, how rough the green monster inside him is, how scary he can become, if he wants to...

Jealousy can make him turn into someone dark he never imagined, but not he is unaware of.

But the girl standing behind him was surely heedless of...

Kriya, she can make him do crazy things, she can make him go insane, and yes, right now, being completely naive about how he is feeling, is not going to help him calm down the monster inside him.

"What the hell? Kya kiya apne yeh? Pagal hogaye hain kya?"

"ha ha, main pagal lag raha huin na abhi tumhe? You think am crazy, no?" with the harsh sarcasm, Rey turned his face from the smashed mirror and pulled Kriya closer with his strong arm, holding her wrists tightly he hissed from under his teeth,

"may be, main pagal huin, par blind nahi.. What were you doing today with Aryaan Sir, in his cabin, hmm?"

Kriya shivered and looked up at his face, no, the words didn't scare her that much, but the venom-filled voice, the accusation coming from it, the taunt, she couldn't believe he actually was saying that.

Aryaan Khanna was the representative from New York Dance Academy. They got the affiliation, but on only one condition, they needed to be under supervision of one of their employee, for six months. The NYDA was not sure how much efficient the college student were, for running an academy. And so they had send Aryaan, a former teacher in NYDA. Kriya knew him from her early days in NY, he preferred her more from the others, just because he knew her from before. And today she went to meet him in his office just for some advice he asked for, she wanted Aryaan to feel comfortable here. And Rey? He is accusing her for something like that? She and he already had their different opinion on Aryaan, causing small fights, but today, he is crossing all the limits...

"The hell? Are you stalking me or something?" she snapped back, no, she will never ever let him make her feel weak again, she will not let Rey take control over her mind again, not after she know that it wasn't that hard for Rey to move on, not after she know that he still has pictures of his girlfriend in his laptop.
"Am not that desperate Miss Ghai, but if you flirt with someone while keeping the Door wide open, things get noticed..." Kriya flinched as Rey's fingers tightened on her wrist...

She can't move, she can't think straight, his hot breath was on her face, his intense gaze made her knees weak...

She is getting captivated by the sensation this man is having on her...

Kriya shut her eyes tightly and pushed him hard with all his might... no, not any more...

Her sudden push made him get caught off guard and stumble a few steps away, his eyes widened as Kriya yelled harshly...

"You, and your cheap thoughts. Not every man is like you Reyansh Singhania. How dare you say something like that about me, about him?"

Not again, not again, she can't possibly talk about him again...what the hell he has in him, that Kriya is supporting him? Defending him? Rey's blood boiled inside his head, his words started to betray his nature... or may be not...

"bura laga? Uske bare me bola to? What did he do, hmm?" with a sudden fast movement, Rey approached the completely upset Kriya and caressed her cheeks, his voice still delivered the venom, "did he touch you like this? Or maybe did something else?"

Kriya jolted away from him and her existence shuddered completely... her hand unconsciously moved up and slapped him hard on his cheek... her eyes moistened and one drop of tear escaped her eyes as soon as the Rey turned to face him... No, words were not enough to bring back his sanity in him.

Rey flinched at the slap, then turned back at her. And that was the moment when he lost control over himself... no, he was not only upset coz of Kriya's closeness with Aryaan Khanna, he was not only annoyed because he saw him touching Kriya's soft hair, he is angry because he constantly denies the fact that he wants to do the same things with her, he wants to be in his position...

With the slap on his cheek, Rey's mind finally gave up... yes he knew he is losing it, but it was too late to stop him...

He pushed the fragile girl hard, making her collide on the wall. His one hand grabbed her both wrists tightly and pinned them above her head, his wide structure pushed against her lean one, making her unable to move. The other hand now grabbed her face and made her face him.

"You belong to me damn it..." with an almost inaudible murmur in her ear, his lips crushed her soft trembling ones.

Kriya felt her back scream in pain, then her hands ache, but before she can digest what was going on, she felt his lips on her. Her world seemed go upside down in a single second, and she responded at once, unknowingly. The man she loves, the man she craves for, when kisses her like there's no tomorrow, how can she resist?? It was perfect, it was all she ever wanted. Their lips moulded in a perfect sync, But after a few moments, realization hit her. No, he isn't kissing her because he loves her, he is the one who rejected her love for him, He is kissing her because he is angry, nothing else.

"Ahh..." with a gasp Rey moved his face away from...She had bit him, with all the stability she could manage in that situation, she had tried her best to stop him. But little did she know that Rey didn't do that to stop. Rey stared at her face for a few moments, she was gasping for breath, sweat was glistening on her forehead. Yes, she makes him go insane, but also, she is his sanity... A crooked smirk brightened up Rey's face as he uttered the word in his husky voice,

"You are mine, only mine..."

And his lips found her once again...

________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it..?? good? bad? ugly..?? please likhna..!!

A Part Two

A Part Three

The last Part

Edited by anki_22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Re.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😊

"Don't you dare walk away from me"

With the shout escaping from his lips, Rey threw his phone on the mirror, and with a loud shattering sound, the mirror of the boys' locker room came crashing down, stopping Kriya to take any more steps...

Rey stared at the shattered mirror, reflecting his faces in different torn up shapes, may be reflecting his different emotions, swirling in his mind. Anger, uncertainty, shock, jealousy...

I just love these lines so much. It's so beautifully written. Ankzy baby you literally are so talented.

Jealousy...

Yes, he forgot how much he can be jealous, how rough the green monster inside him is, how scary he can become, if he wants to...

A aggressive rey is always the best 

Jealousy can make him turn into someone dark he never imagined, but not he is unaware of.

But the girl standing behind him was surely heedless of...

Kriya, she can make him do crazy things, she can make him go insane, and yes, right now, being completely nave about how he is feeling, is not going to help him calm down the monster inside him.

"What the hell? Kya kiya apne yeh? Pagal hogaye hain kya?"

"ha ha, main pagal lag raha huin na abhi tumhe? You think am crazy, no?" with the harsh sarcasm, Rey turned his face from the smashed mirror and pulled Kriya closer with his strong arm, holding her wrists tightly he hissed from under his teeth, "may be, main pagal huin, par blind nahi.. What were you doing today with Aryaan Sir, in his cabin, hmm?"

😕 Aryaan Sir ko maro goli mujhe mera jealous rey jaada payara hai 

Kriya shivered and looked up at his face, no, the words didn't scare her that much, but the venom-filled voice, the accusation coming from it, the taunt, she couldn't believe he actually was saying that.

Aryaan Khanna was the representative from New York Dance Academy. They got the affiliation, but on only one condition, they needed to be under supervision of one of their employee, for six months. The NYDA was not sure how much efficient the college student were, for running an academy. And so they had send Aryaan, a former teacher in NYDA. Kriya knew him from her early days in NY, he preferred her more from the others, just because he knew her from before. And today she went to meet him in his office just for some advice he asked for, she just wanted Aryaan to feel at comfortable here. And Rey? He is accusing her for something like that? She and he already had their different opinion on Aryaan, causing small fights, but today, he is crossing all the limits...

"The hell? Are you stalking me or something?" she snapped back, no, she will never ever let him make her feel weak again, she will not let Rey take control over her mind again, not after she know that it wasn't that hard for Rey to move on, not after she know that he still has pictures of his girlfriend in his laptop.

Again these lines are so powerful and so nice. Taani ðŸ¤¢

"Am not that desperate Miss Ghai, but if you flirt with someone while keeping the Door wide open, things get noticed..." Kriya flinched as Rey's fingers tightened on her wrist...

She can't move, she can't think straight, his hot breath was on her face, his intense gaze made her knees weak...

She is getting captivated by the sensation this man is having on her...

Kriya shut her eyes tightly and pushed him hard with all his might... no, not any more...

I really like girls with strong opinions and I am so loving this kria

Her sudden push made him get caught off guard and stumble a few steps away, his eyes widened as Kriya yelled harshly...

"You, and your cheap thoughts. Not every man is like you Reyansh Singhania. How dare you say something like that about me, about him?"

Not again, not again, she can't possibly talk about him again...what the hell he has in him, that Kriya is supporting him? Defending him? Rey's blood boiled inside his head, his words started to betray his nature... or may be not...

"bura laga? Uske bare me bola to? What did he do, hmm?" with a sudden fast movement, Rey approached the completely upset Kriya and caressed her cheeks, his voice still delivered the venom, "did he touch you like this? Or maybe did something else?"

This scene is lovely and aww Rey you are soo jealous

Kriya jolted away from him and her existence shuddered completely... her hand unconsciously moved up and slapped him hard on his cheek... her eyes moistened and one drop of tear escaped her eyes as soon as the Rey turned to face him... No, words were not enough to bring back his sanity in him.

Way to go Kria and loving the way you made her character so bold Ankzy ðŸ˜Š

Rey flinched at the slap, then turned back at her. And that was the moment when he lost control over himself... no, he was not only upset coz of Kriya's closeness with Aryaan Khanna, he was not only annoyed because he saw him touching Kriya's soft hair, he is angry because he constantly denies the fact that he wants to do the same things with her, he wants to be in his position...

With the slap on his cheek, Rey's mind finally gave up... yes he knew he is losing it, but it was too late to stop him...

He pushed the fragile girl hard, making her collide on the wall. His one hand grabbed her both wrists tightly and pinned them above her head, his wide structure pushed against her lean one, making her unable to move. The other hand now grabbed her face and made her face him.

"You belong to me damn it..." with an almost inaudible murmur in her ear, his lips crushed her soft trembling ones.

Omg yes yes yes oh god I am hyperventilating

Kriya felt her back scream in pain, then her hands ache, but before she can digest what was going on, she felt his lips on her. Her world seemed go upside down in a single second, and she responded at once, unknowingly. The man she loves, the man she craves for, when kisses her like there's no tomorrow, how can she resist?? It was perfect, it was all she ever wanted. Their lips moulded in a perfect sync, But after a few moments, realization hit her. No, he isn't kissing her because he loves her, he is the one who rejected her love for him, He is kissing her because he is angry, nothing else.

Again Ankzy this para is soo beautiful. My third fav

"Ahh..." with a gasp Rey moved his face away from...She had bit him, with all the stability she could manage in that situation, she had tried her best to stop him. But little did she know that Rey didn't do that to stop. Rey stared at her face for a few moments, she was gasping for breath, sweat was glistening on her forehead. Yes, she makes him go insane, but also, she is his sanity... A crooked smirk brightened up Rey's face as he uttered the word in his husky voice,

"You are mine, only mine..."

And his lips found her once again..

And let me conclude that finally I finished reading it and this was the best OS I have ever read. It's exactly what I wanted to read and gurl I love you So Much FOR Writing This Beautiful Piece of art. I was making commentary while I was reading so that is why everything is in present tense. You are such a good writer I really would like to work with you in future ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ƒ

Ankzy baby ðŸ¤—

Edited by ..Re.. - 10 years ago
Lovelylavender thumbnail
Niceee...
Well thode tym me itna jealous rey dikhega hi..
Bas aryan ki jagah abhishek..
N agar aisa kuch hua to.. 😉

Masttt os tha!! Luvd it :)
Thnx fr pm :)
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its awesome
amazing os
loved it
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES! ðŸ˜†

unres.

WOW. How many months did it take me to unres this - 3 almost! I should be killed for this! Lekin here I am and now that I know for a fact that this has ended I can finally read all of it in one go and comment but starting with this first...

I remember when we were discussing this and to be honest I had never imagine that something so amazing would come out of a few scraps and some speculations. You know what was the best part of this entire piece? The small details. They are scattered throughout and they are just delicious to read - case in point, the shattered mirror perfectly capturing his raging conflicting emotions, Taani's pics on the laptop that serve as a reminder of Rey's betrayal in Kriya's head, Aryaan (love the name!) touching Kriya's hair and that doing Rey in because it's intimate and soo familiar and the way Rey automatically assumes Kriya is defending him because he's soo blinded by anger.

Just everything was amazing and so well thought out and layered and yes most importantly, the actions and dialogues - they were sooo in sync with each other and their thoughts and feelings and emotions. I was wrapped up in it as it was happening and I love how well you got under their skin and I wish we had been shown this side of theirs on the show.

I have been meaning to comment here for months now and I can actually say that. I must have read this first part at least thrice but for some reason or another I wasn't able to unres, so please accept my apology. But know that this is one of the best I've read on KriYaansh so far because this makes them appear human.

I can't wait to read the next part now! :)
Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
anki_22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovelylavender

Niceee...
Well thode tym me itna jealous rey dikhega hi..
Bas aryan ki jagah abhishek..
N agar aisa kuch hua to.. 😉

Masttt os tha!! Luvd it :)
Thnx fr pm :)

thnx re, i wrote it just before the episode, else i might have written it differently.. LOL.. jello Rey chahiyeee...
😆
NoMoreUsing thumbnail
Muahhh!!! Meri wishes badha do yaar
I hope jald hi Aisa Kuch ho... 😆
anki_22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CarelessDreamer

Muahhh!!! Meri wishes badha do yaar
I hope jald hi Aisa Kuch ho... 😆

me too me tooo...😆