Originally posted by: priya111111

line mein main nahi hoon

Main bhi Nahi hoonnn๐Ÿ˜‰
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: g-for-geet

Main bhi Nahi hoonnn๐Ÿ˜‰

engine ka tho kuch patha nahi par already baaki coaches peeche ready hokar khade hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
g-for-geet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya111111

engine ka tho kuch patha nahi par already baaki coaches peeche ready hokar khade hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†...kahi couches ko chodke engine bhai toh Nahi Gaya na
g-for-geet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Engine bhag toh Nahi Gaya na
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: g-for-geet

Engine bhag toh Nahi Gaya na

Bhaag gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
slowly count karo aur post karo
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

punarvivah

Angel Image

(THis special banner is created by Anamika (kingofme)  )

(This banner is created by Priya111111..). 
                              both of you for this wonderful gift

Part-44

Maan-Maa what are you saying..I m sorry whatever happened..I did not do that intentionally...Please stop this at once.

Priya-Maan whatever you did is done now ..that cannot be undone again..and then Geet realized why Priya was talking all that..she recalled the moment when Maan filled her maang with his blood..Her eyes again welled up recalling that moment..she was so engrossed in watching all that happening that she forgot that moment completely.She did not even got time to react on that

Maan-Maa that was done because I could not hear whatever taiji said.I was very angry that time..But I swear maa I did not do that knowingly.That I did only to stop taiji from accusing Geet

Geet-Maa see.. he is saying na that it was his anger which forced him to do so.. so what is the use of reacting at whatever was done in anger

Priya-Geet I know he did not do that intentionally but it is just a signal of God for us.He wants to show us what is right for all of us..And never think of us believing all that crap.We all know that is was planned only taiji..agar aisa hota to hum tumse sawaal karte uss bare me.. tumhen door nahin rakhte un baton se. We know that you were never wrong Even Maan too..But Geet we want to see you and Maan as husband and wife..we want this from the bottom of our hearts

Geet closed her ears with her hands-No maa please ..it's hurting me..I can never think that in even my dream too..How can you think about this maa..I m your elder son's wife and Maan is his younger brother..

Ram-Geet we know that very well..But Now Yash is no more so nothing is wrong in that.You have a long life ahead beta..sach poochho to ye dicision to hame lena chahiye tha..But god too knew taht we did wrong and he corrected our mistake

Geet-But papa I want to live as the wife of yash for ever..I never did anything for Yash when he was alive ..But please let me at least one duty for him for him when he is no more..I never thought about myself separated from Yash..Please Papa ..don't force me..

Maan-papa please why are you forcing her? I too m not ready for this.

He was feeling himself so helpless as It was his biggest dream but he never wanted it to come true like this by hurting Geet

Priya-Maan you have already given us the right to chose the girl for you and we have decided that Geet is the girl whom we have selected for you..But if you don't like Geet then tell us..

Maan-Maa what are you saying?..You know that we are friends and I can never say that I don't like Geet

Priya-Then keep quite for now..the only fact which matters us the most is Geet's consent..and we will surely do that

Geet-But maa I m saying na that I can't do that..then she went to her mother-Mamma please you say something na..It was you who told me to live with my husband only..It was you mamma who taught me that daughter soes from har parents hose in dolo but leaves that house only when she dies..her husband is everything for her...Mamma please tell them not to do this with me

Sudha wiped her tears and then Geet;s too.

She said to Priya-Priya ji..you don't know what you have given us by telling all this. We all wanted it happened for so many days. That day when we came here with the proposal for Maan..we were talking only about Geet but you already had fixed his alliance with Suman so we kept quite as we did not want to disturb you that day

It was again a shock for Maan and Geet.

Maan looked up to Rahul and Rahul nodded his head giving a wink to him.

Geet almost shouted on Sudha-Mamma ye aap kaisi baaten kar rahi hai?

Gautam-She is saying truth beta,,aur rahi baat usoolon ki ..Geet ..parent are the most selfish persons when it comes about their children's happiness..They can change their all rule for that..kyunki bachhon ki khusi se badhkar to kuchh ajnhin hota na,maa baap ke liye.

Geet-To main khush hoon na Yash ki yaddon ke saath..I M very happy papa.

Ram-Geet..It is not only the matter of what Maan did with you ..It's about us too.Geet  Me and Priya were in too much guilt since last night as it was not we but someone else who could see your understanding for each other and he told us that you were the best for each other. Yesterday Ronit showed us the reality and we too realized that .. Yesterday Night we were helpless as nothing could be done but It seems that God has repaid our some good deeds that all that happened..

He said to gautam-Gautam ji I want to say sorry to you too as we accepted Geet as our daughter but did not think about her like parents. We thought only as her In laws.Lekin kal Ronit ne hamaari aankhen khol di..usne hi bataya ki wo dono ek dusre ke liye best hain

Geet-Lekin papa..Uncle ne jo kuchh bhi dekha that was only our friendship nothing more

Priya-Geet when we are saying to end this friendship..Just want to give a name to that friendship ..isme kya buraayi hai.

Geet was sobbing bitterly as well as fighting for herself.It was piercing Maan's heart badly..Priya had already made him shut...Finally not being able to see her in that state he left from there in anger as he himself was the reason for that..

Ram-Geet kyun itni zid kar rahi ho beta..Just think about the person for whom you want to spend  your life..Think about Yash Geet..I m sure he too would not be feeling good to see you alone from the sky.If you say yes ,he will be the happiest person among all of us..we knew our son well.

Priya -Geet maan ja beta..issi me hum sab ki khushi hai..

Ram-see geet yourself at all faces here..Do you think that they are thinking that this is not right,,all are looking at you only..They all want the same Geet..

Rahul came near Geet-Maan ja gudia..hum sab yahi chahte hain..

Gautam-Geet  haan kah de beta

Geet-nahin papa ..please mat kaijiye aisa ..I will not be able to look in to my own eyes..

Ram-Geet I know that you are thinking that we are forcing you .But nothing is like that..I know Geet that we did not think that earlier but we all can say that upar waale ne bhi yahi socha tha shayad tabhi to ye sab hua,,wo bhi nahin chahta tha ki koi aur ladki maan ki patni bane..He too thinks that you both are best for each other

Geet was looking at him while sobbing. Her body was shaking badly..

Anie came near get and she too requested-Please bhabhi .haan kah dijiye na

Ram-Geet it's always children who request to their parents for something they want but today I m requesting you to say yes..and he folded his hands in front of her-Geet please maan jaao ..it's a request..

Geet held his hands-Please papa ..don't do this..

Priya-nahin Geet he is doing right. Even I m requesting you..Aaj tumhaari haan se badhkar hum sabke liye koi khushi nahin hai Geet.aaj anie aur rahul ki engagement bhi hai wo bhi hamaare liye itni badi baat nahin hogi jitna tumhaara haan kahna

Rahul-Geet agar tu zid karegi to main bhi zid karunga..I will too not do this engagement..

Geet-Raaahuulll

Anie-Rahul is right Bhabhi..I M agree with rahul.I too will not do this engagement

Rahul-haan Geet You are hearing right..agar tune haan nahin ki to main bhi haan nahin kahunga iss rishte ke liye..Geet all of us can't be wrong at one time,We all can see that this is the best for you and even Maan too.You are friends so no one can understand you two except you and Maan, We all heve firm belief that whatever happened is the best

Ram-See Geet..we all love you so don't think that we are doing something wrong with you. I know we are little late to realize out mistake but it's going to be the best thing happening in our life today..sab ki khushi tumhaari ek haan par tiki hai..Do you want them all to feel sad.I m sure Geet you wont regret it..It's a request Geet please beta ..he again folded his hands .

Today Ram was ready to do everything which could make Geet agree for the marriage..He knew that Geet would never say yes easily..but he was not going to accept defeat today as it was the best for both of them.

Geet's protest slowed down as she could see her both families pleading for her consent..She now knew if Rahul had said no once to the marriage he would stuck to that decision only..Finally she put down her weapons in front of her family..She held Ram's hand again and put her forehead on the tips of his fingers accepting her defeat wile sobbing.  

Sudha came near her she looked at Geet.Geet's eyes were low and she was still shading tears and Sudha knew that she had accepted the marriage.

Sudha -Priya ji ..Geet maan gayi hai ...she is ready for the marriage.

Rahul came near her..He hugged her-I m sorry Geet..But this is right for all of us..sab theek ho jaayega..

Priya turned Geet towards her and kissed her on her fore head..she took her in to her embrace and said-Geet..Thank you  so much beta..

Anie too got happy at this and she hugged her tightly -Thanks Bhabhi..

But Geet stopped to react to anyone..she was only shading her tears and sobbing badly..

Rahul -I  go and Inform Maan..and he rushed inside to inform Maan but the scene inside of Maan's room was beyond imagination..Maan had thrown all the things on the floor..He was going to throw the only vase which was left there safe...but Rahul stopped him-Maan...ye kya kar rahe ho tum?

Maan'-Leave me rahul..aaj ye jo kuchh bhi ho raha hai sab meri wajah se hi ho raha hai..kyun...  kyun kiya maine wo sab ..Koi haq nahin tha mujhe..Geet ko itni takleef dene ka..Maine aaj shayad uske bharose ko tod diya hai..How will I meet her eyes

Rahul-You don't need to think that Maan..

Maan looked at her confused and Rahul nodded-Geet has said yes

Maan-What..but how it can be possible rahul..wo haan nahin kar sakti

Rahul-Yes you are right ..We all blackmailed her emotionally..But that was for her Good only Maan

Maan-How you all could do that? I will not let happen that .She is your sister Rahul..

Rahul-yes ..and I know that this was not only right for my sister but is the best too..

Maan-But rahul anything done forcefully can't be good for anyone..

Rahul-Maan ..I know that you love Geet so this is the best for me..I know that no one can think better for her as you can do.. Tum bhi to Suman se  shadi Geet ke liye hi kar rahe the na.. apni  khushi se to ready nahin hue the..

Rahul then noticed maan's hand ..It was still bleeding-Ye khoon bhi to tumne Geet ke liye hi bahaya hai na .so you are the best for her... First-aid box?

Maan-what?

Rahul-..Maan where is first-aid box?  Your hand is still bleeding..

Maan signaled at the drawer at the side of the bed. Rahul took out the first-aid box and after applying some antiseptic lotion he tied a bandage on his hand.

Rahul-Maan I know that we all forced Geet for this marriage but I know her she will not think ill for you.She can be angry on us  but not on you as she knows that you can never do anything which hurts her.She has seen whatever you did for her..But trust me Maan sab theek ho jaayega..she will forget her past slowly ..and I m sure you will take good care of her. So leave everything at time as time is the best healer of every wound...waise ek baat bataao Maan bhale hi tum gussa kar rahe ho but I know did hi dil me tum bahut khush hoge ..hai na..after all your dream is going to be true

Maan hugged him tightly-No Rahul ..I m not happy at all..and how can I? I did not think of the events taking this turn..

Rahul caressed his back with his hand-Maan Just think that whatever happens only happens for the good only..shayad issi me sab ki bhalaayi chhupi hai..may be tumhara aur geet ka milna aise hi likha tha..we can't change the destiny ..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

In the backyard

Ram- I m calling pandit ji..

Priya-Haan ..Anie ..Pinky you take Geet with you and make her ready

Anie-Ji maa.and both girls took Geet inside..

Rohit came to Maan's room-Maan sir..aunty had send me to tell you to get ready..

Maan-What do you mean?

Rohit-Ji wo aaj hi shadi karwa rahe hain

Maan-What Nonsense?  How it is possible?

Rahul-Maan..it is only the way..Aunty is right..aaj Geet ne haan kaha hai ..baadm me nahin pata kya ho..

Maan-But Rahul..

Rahul-Maan ,,,Please don't argue,,jo ho raha hai theek hi ho raha hai..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

In Geet's room

Geet came out of the bathroom after having a bath..She was bearing the same dress which she prepared for Suman..only dupatta was different..

As she set in front of the dressing table..her eyes felt on the photo of Yash which was kept on the dressing table..Her eyes again welled up seeing that picture..She picked up that photo in her hand and cressed Yash's face there..Pinky and Anie too were feeling their eyes wet.

Anie tried  take that photo from Geet but Geet was holding it tightly

Anie-Bhabhi  please.Geet looked at her and have it to her..Anie put that photo back on the dressing table..

Then they both made her ready..

In Maan's romm Rahul handed him the dress  to wear..

Servant came and informed them that pandit ji was here for the marriage..

Rahul-Theek hai tum chalo ..we are coming and Rahul asked Maan to get ready and Maan left for the washroom..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Downstairs

Though Ram and priya were successful in their mission to make Geet agree for the marriage ..Yet they were tensed..In fect all elders were tensed.Gautam and Sudha knew that Geet always was silent when she was sad..She never knew to show her anger or pain to anyone..But they did not have another option as it was only for the welfare of their daughter

Ram and Priya were tensed if Geet could and Maan would understand them or not. what if they took them wrong..Ronit and Supriya were watching all of them .

Supriya-Priya why are you so tensed? Don't worry ..every thing will be fine with them with the time. only thing they need is time..

Ronit-Supriya theek kah rahi hai..they are facing something unexpected..so let them control themselves..Best part is that they understand eachpother well and this understanding will play a major role in their relationship..Jo hota hai achchhe ke liye hi hota hai.So relax all of you..tum log tension me rahoge to unko kaun help karega  sambhalne me?

Pandit ji had started to arrange the place for the marriage..after half an Hour he asked to call the groom first...

And Ram went to bring Maan..as rahul and Rohit were already with him..

Precap-Bebasi Dard Ka Aalam  ..   

Tum Mujhe Dedo Aapne Ghum

Part-43<<-prev/next->>Part-45

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

everyone trying to convience geet for the marriage
maan blaming himself for geet's plight
he couldn't see her tears and left from their
finally geet mann gayi shaadi keliye๐Ÿ˜ƒ
even though she didn't accept it heartfully but as rahul said time is the best healer of every wound
precap BB๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
love it
will be waiting for next part
Edited by valli30 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
commented below
Edited by tamanna1391 - 10 years ago