Frequent Posters

Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 7

Ridhima...Ridhimaa...wake up. He woke her up sweetly with a smile. As she opened her eyes and saw his face her lips too curved into a huge smile. Just as they got ready and were about to go out when, Armaan got a call. There was an emergency that had come up in his office which was to be handled on time and legally which was not possible without his signature! He tried his best to avoid it as after-all he had been in Shimla just for her sake; just so that he could be with her. He just couldn't let this happen, but he couldn't help it either.
Umm...Riddhima...actually, vo...
Kya hua Armaan, everything alright?
Actually Riddhima mere PA ka  phone tha. There's this work which has cropped up. He holds her hand in his and bowing his head continues; I am really sorry par main ignore nahi kar sakta you see. Agar main abhi nahi lauta toh things could turn out really bad. Vo mere ek opponent ne ek fake case file kar diya hai against us; agar ise abhi settle nahi kiya gaya toh many of my employees can lose their job for no reason. So I really need to...
Armaan...Armaan. It's alright. Aapko itna explain karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Main samajhti hu. I think we should go back asap.
Riddhima...I...I don't know what do I...tum...I am really sorry Riddhima. I know you really wanted to be here and I...
 Shhh... she placed a hand on his lips and stepped ahead closing the distance between them;
Aapne hi kaha tha na ki main aapke har kaam se badkar hu aapke liye, toh main hi aapse ye keh rahi hu ki hume chalna chahiye. Aur fir Shimla vapas aane ke liye toh poori zindagi padi hai. Hum kabhi bhi aa sakte hai; hai na?
You just have to name it Riddhima. Tum jab kaho jaha kaho main tumhe le jaaunga. I promise. You are just...just too good Riddhima. Thanks for understanding baby. She smiled and hugged him.
      After coming back to Mumbai Armaan as expected got busy with his work left with no time for Riddhima.  They were both undoubtedly upset, but somehow consoled themself. He was running a company after all so he had to take care of certain things. Now Riddhima was not only used to this busy schedule of his but was also okay as she had met her college friends Sapna and Muskaan again after a long time.  Anjali and Atul too had been visiting her often lately. So somehow it was easier for Riddhima to pass the daytime without him. Even Joseph and Sara (their maids) were fun. They were no less than family, and Riddhima had gelled up very well with them by now. But the past two days were really hard on him. He was out for his work and hadn't even seen her once. The only time they had together was the 5-10 minute phone conversations throughout the day. He had gone to Delhi to sort some things, while Anjali had come over to stay with Riddhima. Armaan had no idea how long his work was going to take, but he was trying his level best to finish it asap. Though this work problem destroyed their Shimla trip, he expected to just have some time with her at least!  
          Riddhima was sitting in the living room with Anjali, but mentally she was not at all present there. She was missing Armaan terribly. Though however her friends kept her busy throughout the day, every other minute something or the other reminded her of Armaan. It was sad that it had not even been months to her marriage and such situations had come up. She too wanted his time juuust  for herself but destiny did have some other plans it seemed. All the while she was busy thinking about him she never knew when Anjali opened the door and Sapna and Muskaan had come in.
Mu: Oye Ridzi...kaha khoi hui hai yaar. Hum pichle paanch minute se bak bak kiye jaa rahe hai aur tu hai ki apni hi duniya main khoi hai!
An: Haan Ridz...kya hua tujhe?
S: Arey guys; hona kya hai; apne unko miss kar rahi hogi aur kya?
R: Nahi...nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai. Bas...main toh...ye sab chodo...bolo kya keh rahe the tum log?
An: Haan vo hum soch rahe the ki bahar chale thoda ghumkar; shopping vegera karke aa jaye. What say?
R: Nahi di...abhi mera man nahi hai.
S: Arey...aise kaise. Ghar pe akele baithke kya karegi? Armaan bhi nahi hai! Chal na humare saath. We all will enjoy yaar.
Mu: Haan Ridz chal na.
An: You will also feel little fresh Ridz, thoda bahar ghum aayegi toh maybe better feel kare?
R: Umm...theek hai.
Mu: Ye hui na baat, chal jaa ab jaakar jaldi se ready ho jaa fir hum nikalte hai. She wore a black saree as it was one of his favourite colours and somehow it made her feel closer to him. She was looking absolutely stunning in it as she walked downstairs. All 3 of them(Muskaan, Sapna and Anjali) were left awed looking at her beauty.
S: You are looking so pretty Riddhima.
An: Haan Ridz; wish Armaan yaha hota, vo toh tumhe aise dekhke paagal hi ho jaata. Her cheeks on itself changed colours as she thought of the appreciating look he would have given had he been there.
Mu: Ohhh... Madam ke haal toh dekho. Armaan ka naam liya nahi ki poori laal ho chuki hai!
 An: Hmm... vaise Armaan aa kab raha hai vapas?
R: Pata nahi di. Unhe bhi koi idea nahi hai ki kitna waqt lagega. All of them headed to the door and were about to move out when the doorbell rang. Riddhima ducked down as her sandal strip came out. Anjali opened the door and to everyone's surprise Armaan was standing right in front of them. Riddhima who had her head lowered down felt some tingling sensation in her stomach and felt a strong gush of wind. The moment she raised her eyes and found him standing in front of her she felt her heart do a small summersault at his sudden appearance. He looked handsome and dashing as always but her eyes never missed the tiredness in his eyes. He gave a wide smile to her but it reduced a bit as he saw Anjali and her other friends around. His eyes again drifted back to her and seeing her looking more than beautiful in that black saree, he just wished to have her in his arms and relax for a while. But considering the presence of her friends around that wasn't possible for now. As both of them were busy staring at each other Muskaan faked a cough to bring them out of their lala land.
Mu: Kya baat hai Armaan, ghar ke andar toh aa jao pehle, phir toh tumhara hi ghar hai tumhari hi wife hai; jitna chahe dekh lena hum kuch nahi kahenge. Armaan chuckled as they teased them and entered the house. Riddhima was so happy that he was finally back, but due to everyone else she was refraining herself from hugging him. Looking at his pale face she immediately ran to the kitchen and got a glass of water for him.
R: Aap... Aise achanak...mera matlab, bataya kyun nahi ki aap aaj aa rahe hai?
Mu: Arey Ridz; samjha kar, tujhe surprise dena hoga jeeju ko. Kyun Armaan?
A: Well ya...I mean sort of. But actually mujhe khud nahi pata tha, subah sab kuch sort ho gaya tha toh jo next flight mili main use aa gaya. Vaise tum sab log kahi jaa rahe the kya?
R: Haan vo... hum sab ka shopping ka plan toh tha...
S: Tha matlab? Hain. Actually Armaan hum sab ne shopping pe jaane ka plan banaya hai. Actually it's been so long ki hum sab milkar kahi bahar gaye ho you know toh isi liye humne socha ki aaj mauka hai aur hum sab free bhi hai toh chalna chahiye.
A: Ohh... His face fell as he was expecting that now finally he would have some time with her, but again he was supposed to wait now. Riddhima did see the disappointed look and even she was no longer interested in the plan now.
R: Par agar aap chahe toh hum...postpone kar dete hai. I mean aap abhi abhi aaye hai toh...
An: What? Cancel kyun Ridz? I mean I know Armaan abhi aaya hai, but you know just let him freshen up tab tak hum rukte hai. Uske baad toh use bhi rest hi karna hoga na. I mean if you don't mind Armaan... hum toh vaise bhi thodi hi der main vaapas laut aayenge.
A: Umm...ya actually. Riddhima it's okay. Tum jao. Anjali's right, main vaise bhi kuch der sonewala hu, toh tum ghar pe baithkar kya karogi. You should go ahead, don't cancel your plan.
R: Par...
Mu: Arey jab aapke patidev ko koi problem nahi hai toh tu kyun itna bhaav kha rahi hai? Chal na...hum jaldi jaakar jaldi vaapas aa jayenge.
   Riddhima just looked up at him and he blinked his eyes assuring her o go ahead. Gathering his stuff he walked to his room in not so happy mood.
R: Acha... Tum log thodi der ruko main Armaan ke liye coffee bana deti hu, let him freshen up fir hum chalte hai.
S: Cool.
  Riddhima quickly made coffee for him and went to the room but he was in for a shower. Obviously she was there just to be with him; meet him as he was back and the coffee was indeed just a reason. On the other hand he had no idea that she was waiting for him outside as he was taking a long relaxing bath considering that she must have left by now, so there was no way to meet her till she returns. After a while, as she did not return Muskaan went to her and took her along with her. As Armaan walked out of the washroom he sound the steaming coffee placed on the table and a smile spread across his lips instantly. But how he wished he could have it along with her sitting right beside him. He sighed and gulped down the coffee all set to hit the bed. But somehow sleep never approached him even though every muscle of his body shouted out of tiredness. He was missing her and wanted her NOW! He kept tossing on the bed for a good half an hour.
Yaar this is so unfair. Kya jarurat thi use kehne ki, Go ahead Riddhima; don't cancel your plan. Chupcap nahi keh sakta tha, please Riddhima ruk jao. I don't want you to go! Huh...ab kya faayda, vo toh chali gayi. Aura b ye sar bhi bina vajah dard kiye jar aha hai! God...this is so irritating. Par maine nahi kaha toh kya hua...use samajhna chahiye tha na, main bechara use itna miss kar raha hounga, aur vo vaha shopping kar rahi hai. Agar maine mana nahi kiya toh use kar dena chahiye tha na!
     Ye main kya bole jaa raha hu...  I think I have lost it. Maine hi use jaane ke liye kaha tha. Ab main khud hi...aghhh. Falling back on the bed he shut his eyes tight to let the sleep engulf him. As he was busy fighting with himself he heard her voice followed by her laughter.
  Ye toh Riddhima ki aawaj hai...vo has rahi hai. Haww! Main yaha itna upset hu, use itna miss kar raha hu, aur vo has rahi hai! Ye toh had hai. He pouted his lips and as he saw her entering the room he slept turning around. She somehow got to know that he wasn't sleeping so she called him, but he just took the blanket over his head and pretended to sleep.
Arey...inhe kya hua? Jawab kyun nahi de rahe... Armaan...main jaanti hu aap jag rahe hai. Aap kuch keh kyun nahi rahe.
Kyunki main soo raha hu aur mujhe sote hue baat karne ki aadat nahi hai.
  His childish talk did tell her that he was indeed upset but why? He himself told her to go when she was denying.
Arey...aapko kya hua? Aap naaraz hai kya mujhse?
Riddhima...mujhe sona hai bas.
Umm...theek hai...aap aaram kijiye, baad main baat karlenge. As soon as she said that and turned around to go he sprang up on the bed startling her.
Baad main baat karlenge...kyun baad main kyun? Abhi baat karenge!
Armaan? Aap theek toh hai na, she asked completely taken back by his behavior.
Main bilkul theek hu par tum nahi ho!
Huh?
Kya huh? He pulled her down making her sit in front of him. Tum unhe mana nahi kar sakti thi?
Main?? Par...aapne hi toh...
Haan maine kaha jaane ke liye...toh tum chali jaaogi kya? Vaise toh meri koi baat itni aasani se nahi maanti; ye badi jaldi maan li!
Armaan aap kya keh rahe hai.
Main hindi main baat kar raha hu Riddhima, samajh nahi aa raha, should I translate in English?
What? Aap...she started smiling as he sat with his hands on his waist and flaring nose looking extremely angry but cute at the same time, all ready to fight not even knowing the reason though!
Dekha dekha...phir has rahi ho. Tum...tum kitni nirdayi ho. Main yaha jaldi jaldi kaam khatam karke aaya tumse milne aur tum...tum shopping ke liye chali gayi! Aura b smile kar rahi ho; mujhpe has rahi ho.
Aap naaraz kis baat par hai Armaan, main shopping gayi is liye ya smile kar rahi hu is liye?
Main...main...dono reasons ke liye. So what if maine permission de di, tumhe kehna chahiye than a ki tum nahi jaana chahti. Par tumne aisa nahi kaha, kyun? Kyun nahi kaha? Aur ab itni jaldi kaise vapas aa gayi, aur tumhare shopping bags kaha hai? ...he went on and on. Vaise tum itni jaldi kaise laut aayi? Mall toh yaha se kafi dur hai na? Aur ab tum mujhe dekhkar aise smile kyun kar rahi ho? Vaise...tum  kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ho? With every question his tone turned softer and sweet.
Main ruki hu ki aapka daantna khatam ho jaaye. Aapka ghussa kam ho aur aap shaant ho jaaye toh main kuch bol saku! He went quiet for once with pursed lips.
Aap bohot thak gaye hai na...aap aaram kar lijiye. Main aapko head massage de du...aapko achi neend aa jayegi.
Tum...tumse kisne kaha mujhe neend nahi aa rahi?
Aa rahi hoti toh aap ab tak so chuke hote na Armaan. Is tarah bina baat par mujhse ladte nahi!
Vo...actually...he sighed as he realized how stupid he was been. He was just frustrated with the turn of events and was just pouring out his frustration on her. I am sorry Riddhima. Main...
It's okay Armaan. I understand, aap bohot thak chuke honge, aap do minute rukiye main change karke aati hu aur aapko ache se head massage de deti hu.
  As she got up he held her hand making her stop; Nahi... Change mat karo. Tum is saree main bohot khubsoorat lag rahi ho. As she blushed on his comment his dimples returned and he sighed in relief as he was back...back to her and the routine, and that felt so good. Standing up he enveloped her in his arms nuzzling her hair,
God...I missed you so much Riddhima. She froze for a moment at his sudden move, but once in his arms she relaxed instantly. Wrapping her arms around him she took a deep breath feeling him close and living the moment.
I missed you too Armaan. Just those words were enough for him to forget about all the worries. Her soothing breath against his neck and her feel in his arms made him free from all his pain. He couldn't decipher why, but her presence was always soothing!
I am sorry ki mujhe pehle toh Shimla ka trip cancel karna pada, aur fir ye sab problem ki vajah se Delhi jana pada.
It's okay Armaan. Ab aap mere liye kaam ko toh nazar andaaz nahi kar sakte na... Moving out of the hug unwillingly though she looked up at him;
Aapko bhook lagi hogi na? I am sure kaam ke chakkar main apne bilkul apna khayal nahi rakha hoga. Main aapke liye kuch khaane ke liye le aati hu fir baat karte hai theek hai?
Nahi...mujhe bhook nahi hai. Actually flight se travel kiya hai na toh I really don't feel like... Par tumne kuch khaya nahi hoga na , vaise bhi it's time for dinner. Jao tum khalo khaana.
Nahi actually humne sab ne sham ko snacks khaye the. Toh mujhe bhi bhook nahi hai.
Are you sure?
Haan Armaan. Aap bataiye, ab sab theek toh hai na? Mom ka bhi phone aaya tha; pooch rahi thi aapke bare main.
Haan mujhe bhi call kiya tha mom ne. I spoke to her; and don't worry. Ab sab theek hai. Tum ye sab chodo na, ye business ki batein nahi karni mujhe tumhare saath abhi...umm...chalo hum terrace pe chalte hai, tumhe vaha beithna bohot pasand hai na, toh vohi beithke baatein karte hai, chalo.
Armaan par...aap itna thak chuke hai aap aara... He picked her up and started walking towards the terrace.
Dekha maine kaha than a, meri koi baat tum ek baar main toh maanti hi nahi ho kabhi.
Ye kya kar rahe hai aap. Mujhe niche utariye Armaan! Main toh bas keh rahi thi aap thak gaye hai, toh aapko so jaana chahiye. Vaise bhi aapko kal subah jaldi uthna hoga. As they reached the terrace he sat on the swing with her on his lap. His behavior was a little surprising for her. He had never been so adamant on being with her, she wasn't complaining but the proximity was sending shivers down her spine.
Umm...ab toh chod dijiye...main aa gayi na aapke saath.
Kyu chodu? Mujhe toh aise hi baithna hai... aur  ab itna sharmane ki jarurat nahi hai, main tumhara pati hu yaar come on, meri godh main beithna tumhe officially allowed hai, so don't worry. She blushed hard as he said that and nodded her headed. He was been very frank with her today and she could feel the difference.
Armaan...I know aap ko bura laga that we lost our time together, par uske liye aapko abhi khudko aise pareshaan karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai aap sa...
Shh... Tum na bohot baat karti ho pata hai tumhe! Maine kaha na main theek hu. Vaise bhi mujhe sach main neend nahi aa rahi. Please thodi der yaha beitho na mere saath, it feels really good here. I know tum bhi thak gai ho; hum thodi hi der...
Nahi Armaan...main bilkul nahi thaki hu. Main toh ghar pe hi thi, mujhe kya hua hai. Main toh aapke liye keh rahi thi, par agar aap theek hai toh  mujhe koi problem nahi!
Hmm...now that's like a good girl! Acha batao, tumne kya kya kiya mere absence main? Hmm?
Maine?? Maine toh bohooot maje kiye. Khoob tv dekha, meri favourite book padhi, shopping ki, sab friends ke saath milke masti ki. Pata hai hum sabne aaj kitne dino baad saath baithkar movie dekhi.
Woow really? You did enjoy so much? Ye...ye toh bohot achi baat hai. Mujhe toh laga...
Aapko toh kya? Kya laga aapko?
Umm...nahi kuch nahi. His smile dropped and he seemed a little hurt. Not that he wasn't happy for her that she enjoyed so much, but that meant she did not really miss him that much, whereas he was missing her every other minute in Delhi. His grip loosened a bit on her and he was about to ask her something when he found her laughing hard.
Arey...kya hua? Tum has kyun rahi ho?
Arm...aan...Oh God, look at your face! Aa...aapko sach main la...lagta hai ki maine ye sab...oh God...sorry...sorry! She spoke between her laughter. Aapko lagta hai maine itna enjoy kiya hoga...aapke begair? She looked straight in his eyes trying to tell him how wrong he was if he thought so. Main toh bas majaak kar rahi thi Armaan.
Riddhima? Seriously?? I mean...tum...I never knew tum itni  badmaash ho yaar. You really got me there.
Matlab haan humne masti jaroor ki, par maine har cheez main aapko miss kiya Armaan. Everything was really nice here but it would have been better agar aap mere saath hote toh!
  He smiled as her words touched him deep.
Maine bhi tumhe bohot miss kiya Riddhima. You know I was so tired, main bas isi liye ruka tha ki kab bas ek baar main vapas laut aau. He kissed her forehead and hugged her. Both sat for a while; hand in hand enjoying the cold breeze and each other's presence.
Armaan...
Hmm?
Aap kal...umm... kuch nahi?
Arey kya hua bolo na? Main kal kya?
Nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi.
Tcch...he pulled her apart and held her chin; you know I hate it when you do that. Finish it come on, main kal kya?
Aap kal...chutti le sakte hai...I mean...
Chutti aur main? I mean like what's the reason? Kal kuch bhi nahi hai, aur itna sara kaam bhi hai na Riddhima.
Haan exactly vohi toh...isi liye kaha...let it be. Varna pata chala ki aapke sare employees kahi behosh na ho jaaye ki, Mr. Armaan Mallik aaj leave par hai, with no reason at all!
Heyy...tum mera majaak uda rahi ho? Itna workaholic bhi nahi hu main!
Ya right!
Acha par ye toh batao ki chutti ki baat kyu kar rahi thi tum?
Vo...Armaan...maine socha ki itne dino baad saath baithna ka waqt mila hai toh...kitna acha lag raha hai...toh agar aap kal chutti le lete toh thoda time aur mil jaata hume. But it's okay aapko kaam hoga na bohot...koi baat nahi.
He smiled at her and thinking for a while said; Hmm...toh kya karenge fir?
Huh? Matlab?
Matlab kal kya karenge? Ab chutti leke aaise hi toh nahi baitha rahunga na main, toh batao kya karna chahogi kal? She looked up at him with wide eyes.
    (Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk)
Matlab aap...? She asked all excited and he just nodded his head and winked at her giving the confirmation. She threw herself at him and hugged him tightly while he obliged. Her fragrance filled his senses and his hands automatically moved up her waist making her gasp. Her grip grew tight on his kurta as he nuzzled her neck. As he caressed her waist it became too much for her to handle and she drew apart. Moving a fringe off her face he caressed her cheek while she shut her eyes feeling his touch. As she felt him slowly coming closer and closer she blushed hard and getting up she turned around to move away. But as she took two steps she froze on her spot as she felt a tuck on her pallu. The pallu had tangled into his cuff button, but as she turned around to hold the pallu it slipped from her shoulder. He got up instantly whereas she turned around closing her eyes tight, feeling extremely shy. Removing the pallu from his cuff button he slowly moved ahead and draped the pallu properly around her shoulders covering her completely.

Ankhen band kar loon jo main
Dekhoon bas tumhe
Khwabo mein hi keh sakta hoon
Apna tumhe
Rehne de
Mera yeh waham pe hi yakeen
Na jaa abhi

(Holding her chin up he caressed her quivering lips and kissed her eyelid one by one)

Pyaar ki yeh raat hai
Ab naa jaaa.
Chhoti si ek baat hai
Ab naa jaa

( As she opened her eyes she lost herself in his deep passionate eyes. Her hands moved up on their own accord and caressed his cheek.)

Tumhi se hai meri neende
Na bhi ho to kya
Tumhi se hai meri baatein
Na bhi ho to kya
Kehne de, taaron ko kahaani ankahee
Na jaa abhi

(He held her hand on his cheek and kissed her palm. As she stepped back he put his other arm around her waist and pulled her closer.)

Pyaar ki yeh raat hai
Ab naa jaaa
Chhoti si ek baat hai
Ab naa jaa
Pal do pal ka saath hai
Ab naa jaa
Jaadu si yeh raat hai
Ab naa jaaa
Ab naa jaaa

(Both of them just kept drowning in each other's eyes, as they spoke much more louder than their words.)

Maathe pe pyaar ki boondein
Bikhre se kai sawaal
aankhon mein kitne mausam
pal mein beete kitne saal
Rehne de, jahaan bhi le jaaye zindagi
Na jaa abhi

(He kissed her forehead slowly letting his lips linger. Moving away he walked around her and reaching her back he ever so softly removed her hair from her neckline making her fist her saree. He kissed her nape softly once to see her response and as she arched her neck moaning he quickly slid his hand across her waist holding her hand in his and the other hand interwined with her fingers, he kissed her neckline.)

Pyaar ki yeh raat hai
Ab naa jaaa
Chhoti si ek baat hai
Ab naa jaa

(As he reached her earlobe she turned around and hid her face in his chest hugging him tightly. He could actually feel her heart beat rapidly right against his chest. Holding her waist he planted kisses on her shoulder blade and felt her going weak in her knees. Tightening his grip around he slowly move up till her earlobe and kissed it sensuously making her groan. He simply loved the way she was melting in his arms.  As he moved to the other side of her neck he could feel her hands moving on her back making him lose himself even more into her. The moon witnessed the beautiful couple having a beautiful moment of their life stepping one step closer to each other. Their few days separation did bring a change, a change for good, which brought them a little more closer to each other in a beautiful way.)

Pal do pal ka saath hai
Ab naa jaa
Jaadu si yeh raat hai
Ab naa jaaa
Ab naa jaaa

Ab naa jaa
Ab naa jaa
Ab naa jaa
Ab naa jaa
Ab naa jaa
Ab naa jaa

Edited by mishs_FF.UD - 10 years ago
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome
Haaye full romantic...awww AR missed eachother
Last segment was superb...
But. But but part was short...
Please please please continue super soon
destinationn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update...
loved it...
pl do continue soon...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update superb
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aeesum update..wow...so romantic..want to read more of dere reunion..finly dey took a step..waitng for nxt uodate..continue soon..thnks
arima_mallik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roofiya

Awesome

Haaye full romantic...awww AR missed eachother
Last segment was superb...
But. But but part was short...
Please please please continue super soon

Hayye...11 pages ka part likhne ke baad bhi you think it's chota! ðŸ˜² Toh aapke big ki definition bata dijiye next time I'll try to write utna ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
arima_mallik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You better unres this post in this janam only!😆
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haaye rabba jenny dear..part was so romantic nd passionate...loved it...
AR missed eachother... :)
nd dis sprtn do bring dem close to each other...
jenny dear...love ur dis ff...post next part soon... :D
bye...tc... :)
sweetgirl555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome superb
Thanks for pm
Prizi thumbnail
Amazing update..
Hayye full AR romance