The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I have created a new cover picture for this story which I am not able to add in that thread because it is locked: The Unending Dream Three-Shot...
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
Introduction: Rohan Sippy is happily married to Tanya, yet his casanova ways remain unchanged as he continues to charm other women. However,...
Introduction : Rajji and Dheeraj are bound by a marriage born of betrayal, fear, and dignity rather than love. As their feudal families clash...
A story filled with Love Affection Care and Respect ... This story is made up in the Backdrop of North Indian background but the story is going...
2