Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


THE FOUR DAYS
Chapter-10:
What good have I done to morning (and) what evil to evening?
-Thiruvalluvar.
I was moving with the GPS' that was showing the whereabouts of the might be' suspect.
I was in the entrance of the airport as the red spot blinked continuously, as the subject moved fast. It seemed like he was moving in the direction of boarding lounge.
We started spreading out as I reported his position then.
In the crowd gathered in the airport, it was impossible for us to reach him. If he had stopped walking a minute we would have gotten a better chance.
As I was about to inquire the busy lady in red sitting behind the counter, about the next flight in five minutes or so, I was interrupted by the machine in my hand and a man next to me excused himself and asked the lady if he had gotten any message, told his name was Madhuvanth Sinha and looked from pillar to post, nervously.
I backed away the moment I looked down into the display, literally.
I said into the ear- piece, "Sir! We got him all right! He is standing before me, the one in black shirt and pants and is waiting for his message to be delivered to him. Guilty is all over his face!"
"Ayesha, Take your position behind him. Once he finishes there and moves, tell him not to make a scene!"
"Right!"
"Sir! He is not going in. I mean he is moving towards the entrance!"
I murmured in.
"He is going for a taxi!" I spat those words out as moving with him just two steps behind, with cupped mouth.
"Ayesha ! Detain him. Ask him an address! Anything ! But stop him a minute!"
"Right sir!" She put herself behind the subject right away.
"Chottu! Hire a taxi-." He ordered Chottu who was standing at the entrance.
"Would you mind telling him where to?" He asked back, quickly.
"Just the taxi. Introduce yourself!"
When the subject left Ayesha behind and moved for the taxi, I was the one (as expected) sitting behind the wheel.
Once she was alone her thought rushed in to encircle her.
Her inability that she could not tell a word to her Dhi that day crushed her.
She thought about the last incident with him, yesterday.
Was it really just a day before? It seemed an eternity long now!
"Good-bye , Sakshi!"
Was it a mere good bye or was it said once for all?
While for saying a Good Morning!' she was entering that building every morning, why could not he understand her?
' Understanding? '
While even accepting her as a mere friend was impossible for him, she was really expecting too much!
The thought made her eyes watery. Her heart was beating fast.
The tears rolled down her cheeks soaked her chest on their way down fast.
She was the only song that she wanted to dedicate for him.
But she was the only thing that he wanted to switch off with a snap.
Once she heard footsteps she dried her eyes fast, let her hair cover the tear marks on her dress.
How her dear Dhi would feel, if she knew her beloved sister soaked the kurtha she presented dearly, with tears!
Back in the questing room, he was puzzled by the very faces of ours, then started talking as the suspects do usually.
"Madhuvanth Sinha!"
"Where are you from?"
"Pune!"
"Your address?"
"xxx, xxx xxx, xxx."
"Do you know why are here?"
He shook his head.
"Where is the message you got at the airport?"
He seemed thinking a moment about showing it then gave it himself.
The name on the cover was Madhuvanth Sinha' and a single paper inside simply read we are doing good' in good typed letters.
"Do you have a mobile?"
"...Yes!"
He said hesitantly.
"Tell me the number?"
"98********"
He said the first truth then.
"But it is in another man's name."
Arjun said lightly.
"It's a friend's mobile!"
"And his name is Devananth Jaysar."
"Right!" He said the hesitation increased apparently this time.
He had no clue of what was coming next!
How was it girls?
let me know by clicking the like button and in your replies.