Hanaa's Gallery #2 update pg 145 Bollywood- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

982

Views

66.9k

Users

67

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous creations, Hanaa.
-Hanaa- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

hey hanaa... new here...loved ur all creations. ..awesome. . 👏

p.s : did u posted any sigs of aashlok in ebp CG? 🤔



Welcome dear 😃 thank you so much 😳

Nope! I don't watch this show
-Hanaa- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cherishh

Yaar I am just drooling over every edit of this update...its awesome, mind-blowing, amazing, beautiful and wonderful and what not...gosh liked the shades and the creativity, blending/merging, BGs..everything...kissi ka color accha hai toh kissi ka style mast hai..ek se badkar ek❤️👍🏼

All are too too too good and of it, the below ones I rarely see👏👏

Loved the first one with its simple yet very, very effective effect..love this style of urs

Iss wale ka effect mast hai...
http://i.minus.com/jeCBFcHMqILTK.png

this one is blissful..just drooling the way u did it...I will try to do one like this😛
http://i.minus.com/jbyzfTqw5eUxr8.png

This style seems to be the new trend...loved the smoothness and neatness of it..that light shade bahut accha lag raha hai...I would love to learn it
http://i.minus.com/jbqhJdB5thXW4q.png


Second post ke pic selection mast hai..very cool

Loved the first 2 ones coloring/shade..awesome

Nicely edited one...pic ke liye perfect hai😊
http://i.minus.com/jEnS5JBuUE2lx.png

Stefan's one liked the blending...bg aur pics ek dum perfect hai😃

All in all a super se bhi upar hai (i know shilpa shetty style😆)


So when r u gonna start ur tutorials...pretty please do start it, I wanna badly learn from u😃



Woww!! welcome again dear .. you made my day as usual with your sweet comments, thank you so much 🤗

I'll try and OFC will let you know if i made one 😊
-Hanaa- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

Amazing...
Lovely caps u chose..Beautiful coloring<3



Thank youuu 🤗
-Hanaa- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: leelaa9

Gorgeous creations, Hanaa.



Thanks Leela 😃
-Hanaa- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago


Thank you Pratsy 🤗
-Hanaa- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

U . P . D . A . T . E
T I M E

Sid - Pari





MTH









2States



frozen





Requests

for Shivu



for Tanzie



for Razu










Edited by -Hanaa- - 12 years ago
-Cutyee thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Update
I loved all Update
its fantastic 👏
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update Hanaa 👏 Loved all of it and even the requests u made. Esp HTP 😳 and the last one is my fav. BTW r u still open for requests?
StayStrong thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
love everything and this is super cute:

Related Topics

Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: Mystic_Muse · 3 months ago

INTRODUCTION Hello all my self Aishwarya. you guys can call me Aish. I am here to open my gallery. Inspirations From A S Forum What I make Non...

Expand ▼
Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 3 years ago

Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".