I luv it.
Especially Khwaja Shera part.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww darling its ok! M glad you liked it !😃Originally posted by: ...Arshaya...
sorry for reading this late.
I luv it.
Especially Khwaja Shera part.
Thank you so much Vidhya!😳
Awww Thanksss a ton Alka!!!!! You made my day with this comment.. I am so happy!!!!😃😃😃 Your shayari is suprb,.loved it😳@Nancy.very beautifully written os.
Jodha and Jalal's own thoughts became so heavy for their mind.
And Jalal -Tha king of Anger and Jodha :the queen sherni.
Jalal's anger aur Jodha ki dileri.
But when truth came in front of them both stunned.
Beautifullly written os.I totally enjoyed it
Har taraf khamoshi ke saye haiFir bhi dil kaheta hai woh humare haiJab jajbato pe kabu na raheSamzo yahi pyaar ki intejaa hai
Thanks dear..😃nice OS...