cv's is bit confused I think 😆even I though why is saying prandh..way she say it is wired too..as I am mallu ..word is paittiyam in tamil
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
cv's is bit confused I think 😆even I though why is saying prandh..way she say it is wired too..as I am mallu ..word is paittiyam in tamil
It is cute and her ayyo amma is hilarious 😆
we consider lord shani as bura aadmi ...Originally posted by: rainbowgirl
Shaniyan means to lord shani..
Yes but here its used as bura aadmi right?praandh means mad...but it is not a tamil word...it is Malayalam word...CV's are so confused...using Malayalam word for tamil
Yes 😆 CVs think all states of south are madrasis 😕and muttal mean idiot
LOL, i couldn't get what she was saying as the pronunciation isn't correct 😆
we know DT mother tongue is not tamil...so we cant blame her...Originally posted by: ipkkndmoments
I can't believe that someone didn't teach Divyanka how to say Muttaal properly...it means idiot. such a simple word and it fits perfectly with the scene, just wish she said it properly 😒
Shaniyan, or also pronounced Saniyan, is kinda like a devil 😆