Removed

Edited by manreet_gill - 8 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hinu...are you proud of me ? πŸ˜‰

Viji great banner...πŸ‘

A Rouge's Possessive Love...

And M...I love it, am excited about finally commented as it's written ...and I like the feeling. 
What a perfect picture, I love the shift in relationships ever so slightly but a beginning, the way she looks at him now not just as the man she loves,  her husband but also as the father of their child.

I love the emotions that are coming out...he as over protective as can be, she indulging him and he her..their love they feel for each other is so encompassing and just makes you smile reading about it.

I picture them, their family, their house the way it is done by and I feel I can see it in front of me, like I have seen their house, I feel happy for them like they are my friends and I want them to stay blessed...I feel like they are that one couple who deserves happiness. 

I love the way he touches and feels her stomach, I can sense his pride and his possessiveness that underlying fear and need to keep them protected and safe from everything. I love that he is reading up whatever he can to educate himself on pregnancy...he is so endearing and such a perfect husband...his sunflower who now to him is even more fragile and he is not letting go of any opportunity  to tend to her and watch her grow...literally.

I get that she misses that pace of her life related to work and I love that she is done with the first trimester. 
All the fun parts of pregnancy left to be discovered. And what a beautiful journey if can be when you have a rouge like Arnav to share it with...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res!!!
unres!

My god!
This chapter definitely did take my heart and mind away. And here I was thinking that the man of my dreams was the most perfect. But this Arnav, I think he just raises the standards of my dream man with every single update.

This chapter was better than perfect. You know, I'm not too fond of chapters and stories with dialogues because I think that dialogues constitue a great part of a story. But this chapter, I've already happily read it 3 times. It was so beautiful.

Khushi finally back to work and Arnav gluing himself to her. This is just what I wanted to read and you gave it.

That last part in his cabin was so amazing, I'm going back to my dreamworld.

Update Soon!

Btw, I was just thinking, if Arnav and Khushi ever go through a bad time, a bad phase. How would they cope up with that? I would love if you could add something like that in the story as well. I would love to see them supporting each other in a bad time as well. Just a thought and wish, you can choose to ignore it
Edited by cherrybloom1 - 10 years ago
mpuhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oww what a cute update😊
lujainshaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nic update 😊 Luv dis protective side of arnav for his sunflower 😊 n his romantic side too πŸ˜‰ lovely thoughts about their life 😊 hope to read soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Dude you didn't
Well yes it seems he did
Read all those things get more information on pregnancy
And make himself worry more about her
Poor arnav man
Haiyye that was cute 
But can ya blame him for being so worried for her and their baby
Don't you just love his possessiveness
And hope he never loses this caring and over protectiveness of his
Wow he didn't let go of her did he
Glued her to him
To make sure she is all okay
You just fall in love with his This of his
And can't get over this ever
Their these moments are so cute
Cheers for pm
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!

Love his protective side! :) 

Keep writing and thanks for the pm :) 
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was indeed a perfect moment.Loved it.
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Favorite line: Arnav continuously found himself precariously close to the edge of the proverbial cliff, the manifesting result of this frightening sensation was his possessively overbearing instinct to protect his dear wife and precious child. 

I really like how you've used the "cliff" in this, because for some odd reason, I actually pictured Arnav nearly sliding off a cliff as he worries about his wife. I've always imagined him to be a ridiculously protective husband who worries entirely too much about his wife, and this aligned perfectly. I think what I liked most about this was the domesticity you described- while some authors would get dry with that, you always hold my attention, no matter how "daily life" the situation is.
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww he is so caring. Arnav is a perfect husband in every sense. It was so fantastic to read.