Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Am always the late bee .. aint I ???
but srsly Smita .. these days I keep tissues with me when I read coz I know u are gonna choke me !!making her remember every episode ... and she has no clue who La is !! but I hope Arnav dsnt try to forcible remind her of that part ... coz even though she dsnt remember anything .. she is naturally drawn towards Arnav ... she is comfy with him ... willingly in his arms and the presence of another woman will hurt her ... pls dont bring back La here ... cant see her more hurt !! 😭