~memsaab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I would think Ravan from US would be caucasian and from India would be indian thats the only difference i think... in india his lanka would be lanka and US .. his lanka would be mexico...
hehe
Originally posted by: TK6VHVTQ2VCPLD7K
How much diff is there between US and India episodes? I see that some of the videos are yet to be uploaded. I have the show and would not mind uploading the missing videos but I do not want to be regular updater here... let me know..
~memsaab
Originally posted by: P73KEDYOUOUQJW53
I would think Ravan from US would be caucasian and from India would be indian thats the only difference i think... in india his lanka would be lanka and US .. his lanka would be mexico...
hehe
LOL