specily gunjan frist her study sothat she can make her like her
tben her shadi with nri guy so that she can get imported thing
now this sothat she can go to canada .
ballu ne accha fatkara bansuri ko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna
[I]I wouldn't say 'Kill' her.. She's selfish, yes.. but doesn't mean she deserves to die.[/I][DIV][I][BR][/I][/DIV][DIV][I]I loved Baldev's reply to both Maa-Beti.[/I][/DIV]
Originally posted by: moniloveasya
aaj mera bahut dimaag kharab hua yaar
what bright student was gunjan n what bansuri made her .desh ka nukshan kiya hai
ager gunjan ko education milti to wo kya se kya bansakti thi .
thats why u say that .
ballu koi dang ki perwarush nahidi .thank god uska dimaag thik jagah per hai
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna
[BR][DIV][I]Gunjan became everything because of herself.. even Baldev has no education but still he didn't become a Gunjan.[/I][/DIV]