update super soon
nd thnx for d pm
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice part...
Armaan marrying someone else 😲 
hows that possible :/
Hmmm have to wait to know whats happening...
continue super soon...
take care :)
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love it lokking forward to read it
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Cont asap.
T.c.
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept
plz cont soon
sybarite1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful beginning. ..
loved it...
cont soon. .
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great concept. Please continue soon  
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was really good :)
Armaan is getting married :O
They already know each other :O
What happened in their past :O
Please continue soon
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

LOVE BINDS OUR DESTINY

R:"congrats armaan"

A:"thanks riddhima"
As riddhima finally break her trance and gives him her wishes and armaan too responded and thanked her and then prerna
P:"vaise rounak tou aab aayegi is shaadi ke ghar meiin humari riddhima jo aa gayyi hain tabhie tou har ghar meiin betii honein hii chahiye naa"
She said and all of them agreed with her and
An:"han yeh sahii kaha aapnein prerna aur in donow gharon kii jaan hain humari riddhima bitiya donow gharon kii raunak hain aur ram I envied you in this matter that you have this beautiful princess in your home. :
He said as he pouted and ram smiled knowing their princess is princess if anurag's too but  still he missed her being in his home and here armaan is shocked hearing that she is The Riddhima Shashank Gupta like him Princess he never knows that she is the same Riddhima whom his family his parents his grandparents loved so much especially his grand dad and mom treats like she is the princess of The Malliks as she is the Princess of his ram dadu and he off course loved this fact that his ram dadu's Riddhima also princess of his kingdom because he knows how much all  of them missed daughter in their home in their Kingdom their princess from  past nine generations of Malliks and in this generation too there is he and Rahul is there two young handsome Yuvraj but not princess and he always have a liking and soft corner for this Riddhima because she complete that portion in his family but he never knows that she is this Riddhima as he never meets his family's Riddhima fortunately or unfortunately he and his younger brother rahul never met her and same with her and finally his thoughts have breaks as he heard
R:"oho ho dadu main bhi tou aapki princess hun tou you don't needs to miss any"
She said as she hugged him sideways and anurag too kissed her forhead affectionately and armaan can easily see how she is close to them such a sweetheart and
N:"off course princess now you comes so get your responsibility of Mehndi Function you already missed Sangeet"
R:"off course choti mom I am ready"
Pr:"chalo bhai nandini samriti sab log rest kar lo aur prerna humein kal bhi subhh Mehndi pees kar Armaan kii dulhan ke yahan lekar jaana hain naa."
P:"han priya chalo bacho sab rest karo aur riddhima princess you too go to your room  main abhie tumhare liyye milk bhijwati hun ok"
Sa:"yes and I don't need it untouched till morning and shashank even you are not going to drink her on her behalf like as always:
As samriti said shashank and riddhima pouted while all others laughed this thing happened as always and
R:"kya mom aap"
Su:"ok ok princess cut it out we can continue this llater abhie chal I drop you to your room armaan buddy I will join you in sometimes otherwise my princess gets angry that her bro has no time for her ohk"
Sujal said as he holds riddhima's bag in his hands showing the brother sister bonding and this brings armaan smiled too as he always knows how much his best friend Sujal Gupta loved his baby sister so he
A:"off course yar sujal yeh bhi koi kehne kii baat hain you carry on with riddhima yar"
He said politely as he smiled and riddhima too smiled looked at him they gives smile to each other
Su:"han yar yeh bhi hain vaise bhi tujhe tou bhabhi se baag karna hoga na abhie so tujhe kya problem hogi naa"
He teased him making armaan whined while all others laughed included riddhima as she smiled
A:"sujal tuu naa"
And with all this fun and masti they retired to their room and armaan and riddhima thinks they are moved on from that short past and off course it has nothing to remember for both.
Next morning
Riddhima is running as she is putting her bangles on as she is running as she is delayed as she has to gets up early in the morning but somehow she is not on time because of jet lag and in all these caous she is moving and running and that resulted in bumping but she is saved as she maintained her balance and she even holds the other person's hand to save her falling and this resulted that both of them saved and she finds choti mom in front of her eyes and nandini saw riddhima and their hands in each-other's and then she
N:"riddhima beta aap aap thek tou ho naa"
R:"yea choti mom I am fine aap theek tou hain naa I am so sorry vo main jjaldi jaldi meiin I don't see while walking sorry choti mom"
And nandini smiled knowing the reason of her running and
N:"its ok beta aur koi baat nahiin chalo main yeh peesi hui Mehndi lekar jaa rahi thi"
She said and then she noticed that choti mom is holding big bowl of Mehndi and then they finds riddhima's hand covered with Mehndi as nandini's other hand covered with Mehndi too because she is mixing it and riddhima too noticed too a patch of Mehndi on her right palm and she
R:"choti mom I am so sorry merii mistake ke qaaran yeh mujhe lag gayyi I am sorry"
She said as she choked on her emotions as
N:"shh riddhima aap kyoon soch rahein hain bacha its good beta aapko chot nahiin lagii hain na"
R:"par choti mom yeh tou Shagun kii Mehndi hain naa"
N:"han beta tou humari princess ke hathon meiin hii shagun laga tou is se achi shuruwat kya hogi baby"
She said and riddhima is about to say something but she is cut short in between as
R:"par choti mom"
N:"no par baby aab chalo yeh Mehndi bhi Bhejni hain aur mujhe aapni princess ke haathon meiin bhi Mehndi lagani hain"
She said and riddhima finally smiled seeing her smiling and both moved to big hall for the Rasam.
Armaan is passing through the passage of upper floor when he suddenly stopped seeing her and he is surprised and stood there on his spoot seeing her as yes there she is dancing draping in pink lehenga
"Baji Shaadi Ki Shehnai
  Hui Pal Meiin Parayi
 Jab Se Haathon Meiin
 Maine Laga Li Hain
 Mehndi Tere Nam Kii"
And he is surprised saw her dancing to her glory and then suddenly he saw her moving towards his mom and he saw his mom putting Mehndi on her hands and his trance breaks as he heard his phone's ring and seeing his fiance's number and he moved from there. And here downstairs riddhima is happily seeing her Mehndi as her choti mom is applying Mehndi on her hands and suddenly some body called nandini and she moved bit and samriti asked her as
Sa:"nandini armaan ke sehre kii kalgi aa gii hain"
And this brings a million dollar smile on nandini's face off course mother's happiness seeing her dream come true her son's marriage and with that smile she continued applying Mehndi on riddhima's hands.
Next day night
There is complete caous as it's time of Yuvraj's marriage Mallik's Yuvraj Armaan marriage and as per the shaguns its going to held in Mallik Mansion so the girl side is there too and staying in the outer of Palace from morning and now the rasams are going on everybody is present there and armaan is sitting in the Mandap waiting for her for their Jai Mala and suddenly he saw his mom having worry lines on her face and he looked at his younger brother rahul who shakes his head stating he don't know anything and then his kul pandit called him for some rasams he is doing them but his gaze fixed on his mom though Rahul says him to focus on his rituals not to worry anything but armaan can sense that there is something seriously wrong as he can see his mom and then in few minutes his instinct proved right as he is called in outer palace and he saw his complete family present there as he entered along with rahul even he saw Gupta Family there too and he saw all of them are having tensed faces and
A:"mom kya hua aap sab yahan kyoon I meant sab theek tou hain naa aur aap sab yahan sherya se milne aye hain kya aap log"
He said and all of them looked at him not knowing how to tell this they don't have that strength and then with big heart anurag nodded and karan moved closer to his son and nandini too as karan handled piece of paper to his son and armaan is spellbounded piece of paper
A:"dad yeh kya hain"
An:"armaan aap padhiye ise beta"
Anurag who is equally heart broken managed to speak as he saw his son abd daughter-in-law so broken and prerna clasped her hands with his and hearing his dadu's strong voice so broken there is something surely not fine and he opened that folded paper in his hands and it started
My dear armaan
I know tum mera intezar kar rahein ho shaadi ko lekar but I am so sorry armaan main abhie yeh shaadi nahiin kar sakti you know mere kuch dreams hain to become successful model and connecting to your family I cant do that as you can understand so I cant marry you but I know you love me so much that you surely can wait for me love you baby
Shreya
And as armaan completed the so called letter his world shakedown he is numb how she can do this with him and he looked at his family who are so broken seeing this their reputation their everything is on stake and all this is because of him off course she is his choice and his family happily agreed to  him and now how he will answer his family will answer the questions of people the goodwill his parents his grandparents earned how could she then he
Ra:"anurag jo ho gayya hum ose nahiin badal sakte hain chal yar sambhal khud ko"
And anurag just nodded at his best friend's words and armaan feels empty seeing his grand dad helpless
An:"han ram karan chaliye beta sab guests se jaakar haath jod kar mafi mang lete hain and let's tell them kii yeh shaadi nahiin ho sakti"
He said and karan just pressed his sons shoulder and nodded with his father and as they tried to moved armaan stopped them
A:"rukiye dadu dad"
And they looked at him as they heard him stopping themselves and waited him to continue
A:"dad yeh shaadi aaj hii hogii abhie hogi aaj"
K:"armaan yeh aap kya bol rahein hain beta"
A:"jii dad osi time par shaadi hogii dad"
N:"armaan lekin be beta"
Every body is shocked seeing this hearing him what he is saying and then armaan
A:"ram dadu dadi maa buddy beautiful aagar aap sabki sujal terii aur riddhima agree karen main riddhima se shaadi karna chahta hun"
He said leaving all of them shocked beyond limits this is no where near expected and before any of them reacted they heard voice filled with rage as she shouted with all her might hearing this as
R:"nahiin"
And she just ran from there leaving choti mom as she is trying to pacify her and runs as she has lots of tears in her eyes.

Posted by Aayushi... Written By AVNI

Edited by mishs_FF.UD - 10 years ago
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...wow...waiting for not update...thanks