Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

@Indi!

thanks for reading my 210.
How can we blame our man blindly for his grudge. The terrace scene, how you say "chaap gaye dil mein", it's indelible for him. But I wish if he would've given her some benefits of doubt. It's not necessary that what you see has to be true always. Or didn't he see love for him in her eyes ever?

We never can get out of the magic of IPK. every time we watch, we fall in love with it even more. And to read reviews and discuss about it is definitely icing on the cake.

Just saw your 229.
You drove me crazy again with my sexy boy's edit.
Hayee, mai to phir tasveer se hi pyaar karne lagi. Where is faiqa? she must be laughing at my looniness.πŸ˜† I wish if the tasveer comes alive.

sohara,

in pink... delighted to be of such important service. πŸ˜†

and thanks to that in red, in perfectly wrong urdu/hindi... with plenty help from faiqa (and thank you so much for checking with your dad and calling me, faiqa ji, muaah muaah) a four liner from this nacheez wannabe writer...

tasveer hai tu mere dil mein
zaroori nahin ki tu mere mehfil mein rahe
rehta hai tu mere zehen ke ek falak main aise
jaise shayad hum iss takhleeq mein bhi na rahe

in english:
an impression are you in my heart
that you be in my party is not needed
you live in one of the skies of my mind in such a way
i don't exist even in creation like that

(i used the word impression for photograph or tasveer.)

all are invited to laugh their heads off and tell me where all i got the words all wrong and mixed up... as long as you get the gist of this ridiculous feeling, me happy. 

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Spent my whole day reading Faiqa and Indi di's new posts and Sohara's comments.. and then a lovely SS recommended by Javeria where Akash oh so cutely kept teasing his new blushing bhabhi Khushi.. What a great way to spend my Sunday.. I keep repeating this but am so happy I joined you all.. Thank you πŸ€—

πŸ€— you are bhery bhelcomes... and i am so happy you hang out here. i hope you keep having a good time, while your sanity is questioned by all and even sundry. πŸ˜† i don't read fan fiction so i read the takes on blast and elsewhere, then spend hours fretting over the updates for my kahanis... what would khushi do exactly... and asr and whoever. once in a while i tell myself the world will not change its shape and structure if i don't get it right and this is not "real" writing but a second later i am back at it and happy... what is the with me. πŸ˜†
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

indi , beautiful than ever, love your thoughts about Naniji's scolding but she did plant a seed in his head which made him important and happy despite being annoyed.He was happy to sit with her to eat.He wants her attention desperately, wants to see just HIM in her eyes , in her thoughts and at her lips.He can't stand her silence , not calling his name, his own name Arnavji and Laadovernor.She is a "tar" of veena who strings his heart which just says her name only her name in hate or love.
Her innocent heart , wants all those bangles, bindi, and all from this man who strings her heart with him and the rhythm goes in third dimension.He was touched by her concerns and care and couldn't resist putting himself in her hands and she couldn't resist holding it.Layers are peeling and new layers are weaving. 

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ArshiH, brilliant as always.Love your connection with guest house, very insightful and shows the depth of your keen eyes.He can't make clear judgements and decision in his anger and she can't in her focus missions.😊Binding Accords of trust and right, beautiful way to put it as weaving new layers.Both of them can't see anyone in trouble and putting all aside they reach for each other no matter what, either he is in temple for taking care of her finger or she is at his rescue mission from kidnappers.She will be there to make sure he didn't take wrong meds and he will be there not to let anyone make  fun at his wife.She can tease her, he can break her in million pieces, both can yell out of their lungs they hate each other but both can't deny the pull, the attraction of their desires, possessiveness , passion, pride, and calmness which they only share with each other and with no one else.

Editing again

The shadow of mother to her child and Khushi's shadow holding his chin.You are making me nostalgic and ecstatic with this thought .She will be his when she will be taking one step more than his mother and will earn higher place than Anjali.You made me speechless with this one.Beautiful.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
thanks, mehreen.

nani ji was quite instrumental in the setting up of this scene wasn't she? oh he does so desperately want his jhalli's attention and to be released of this swami thing... aww... she too just wants her choori bindi man... but they will both grow and keep touching new spaces of love, new limits and be so intensely woven together...
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,229,  what you read between those two pairs of eyes was a very pleasant reading. 
as thoroughly frustrated by Khushi since that morning I couldn't read much through them. Feeding a loved one, culturally a very passionate act by itself.. Upar se the Barjatya fan in me reminded of a boy and girl beautifully  confessing their love over a tranquil dinner table .. Lot associated just  with that ambience per se... Why would Khushi not leave a single morsel for her Arnavji.. Very insensitive writing. 

His frustration. Her guilt all beatifully brought in ur writing. Loved your little ramble about sneh and his loneliness. Absolutely loved what u said about he looking into her eyes and everything g changing when she said "upar dekhiye" ( on a tablet handicapped to highlight)

And those killer edits.. The first one.. Is from "without you" if I am not wrong.. I have to go and read that chapter again where you described how Khushi felt touching him.. You are taking me to places today Indi. 

Nice read Indi, thanks. 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi, btw I remember that chat of you and Issk about tango. Thanks for sharing again. 
Horizon thumbnail
Aarwen it was great having you here and reading your simple yet thought provoking takes. Good to know you had a good day here. 
Horizon thumbnail
Faiqa, lovely read 229 full of symbolism and connections. 
Loved what you said about Anjali's concern of these tow not understanding each other...about comfort and right flowing into their relationship unknowingly. Great edits. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 229

Aaj karne do 

Raah mein aise mod bhi aate hain
Kuch baatein hadd se guzar jaate hain
Bigdi haalat ko zara sambhaalne do
Aaj karne do, humey karne do

Na ye takraar ka waqt hai, na tiraskaar ka hai
Iss behas mein zaroorat ek Tehraav ka hai
Iltija hai ke in baaton ko ab rehne do
Aaj karne do, humey karne do

Nasaaz tabiyat aapki nahin humey manzoor
Aapki khatir hum khudko khudse kare door