Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome thread. The pictures bring back so many memories. I really miss the show.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-229

Khushi was so immersed in her game to irritate Arnav, that she couldn't notice, when her temerity jeopardized Arnav's health. But at the same time we witnessed her extreme care and concern for him. There was no veneer, no inhibition in her care. Contrition assailed her heart after causing his sickness and she tries to atone it whole heartedly. In spite of so much asperity between them, their relationship had grown by leaps and bounds after the forced marriage. May be the relationship of a husband and wife is like that, the bonding is just inextricable. Don't know much about it, but can guess by seeing my parents. Or moreover Khushi is a giving and innocuous soul. When she saw sick Arnav, she couldn't bridle her feelings and poured it out as much as she could .

"baat aapki hai to phadak padta hai."...how can we deny her beseech to stop him leaving her. Nice connection.. He was what mattered most to her

Anjali is back. The whole family is on the dinner table. Little Babli's entry has made them jovial. Everybody is having dinner except khushi. She wants to wait for Arnav. Nani tells her that their family is different. So she can have her meal.

Khushi's demeanor makes Anajli incredulous. Anjali's ambiguity increases more to hear about Khushi's antics from nani and mami's mouth. Calling Arnav swami or making him wearing red shirt sounds more like mock than love; it's definitely is not palatable to Anjali's shatir dimaag. Did I just call her shatir? Isn't she? Don't know how she was so blind about shyam?. She senses something is fishy. Mami also wants Payal to do what khushi is doing.

"do you always wait for my son without having meal?".. nani stops her with a quick repartee. 

Pause: this is so real. That's why I love IPK so much. Nowadays everybody's schedule is different, so it's not possible to wait for other family members. But things should be different for newly married couple. Arnav and Khushi's relationship was not a regular husband-wife relationship. So obviously if she would've wanted to wait, Arnav wouldn't allow it. He didn't give her that much of right to do such things for him. But I felt a pang of pain for the introvert orphan boy. I wish if somebody would've waited for him in the meal time. Why Anjali didn't take care of that?  She didn't need to starve for him, at least she should accompany him in the dinner table. Couldn't she do a little thing for her brother? Anajli's love was not tantamount to Arnav's love. every time we saw Arnav had to surrender to Anjali's whims. And how much she loves and cares him we definitely saw it after shyam's revelation. It was Arnav who always loved his sister more than his life. He might grown up in that way, not so fondled, very much strong and independent after his parent's demise.. Moreover Arnav was a workaholic, so his schedule might not match with others. When the MU was over, it would be great if they would've shown Khushi is waiting for him in the dinner table. Sigh things got messed up, especially after the remarriage. Interesting thought Sohara.. Arnav never really wanted a typical wife.. remember damn the kartavya! but then we also see he was quite lonely before Khushi came into his life. And as the story progressed it may have been TRP demands, bad disinterested writing that was the cause of Arnav mellowing down.. but we could still call it a gradual progression of the calming influence of Khushi that reduced the famous ASR gussa..gave him more reasons to smile.. feel normal.. After remarriage he wanted to spend alone time with his wife.. and we will soon see that seeing her eat golgappa's his mouth watered.. am sure he would have loved to eat with Khushi everyday he came home.. 

Nani calls Arnav to come early as Khushi is starving. Arnav tells her to tell Khushi to eat. he is still busy with work and can't come early. Or moreover she shouldn't trouble him. nani refutes, it's not trouble but care. As a wife it's her duty to take care of her husband. Nani gets frantic and tells him not to come and keep Khushi hungry. Khushi gulps her fear. How long the foody will stay without food!

Time is passing, but Arnav is not coming home. Drums are playing inside Khushi's stomach. She looks at the puri, smells it, but can't eat it. Is not that, She is not eating for Arnav, but she is doing it cause she bragged so much in front of nani. She remembers nani's words, that she should eat. She thinks to eat one puri and some aloos. She doesn't know when laad governor will come. She gets allured with the smell of the puri.  Instead of taking one puri, she takes two. After finishing the food she comes back washing her hand. She gets flabbergasted to see all the empty bowls. She finished all the food. Arnav also comes home at the same time. She is nonplussed, what to do. She hurriedly hides her napkin under the table mat.

Khushiki bachchi, you ate all the food of my ASR. By the way, what an exaggeration!. How a petite girl like khushi can eat so much! I really hope we get to see your ASR in a new role soon..

Arnav chides Khushi, why she was doing this drama to wait and eat with him. khushi can't even look in his eyes. He tells her to serve the food; he has been starving since morning. But khushi is standing there, inert, can't understand what to do. Arnav quips, "won't you serve food and eat together?"

Arnav lifts the lid of each bowl. He is dumbfounded; all the bowls are empty!

"Where is the food?"

Khushi stammers, she will prepare the food right now; how can she serve him cold food? Arnav doesn't want her to take trouble. He wishes to order some food from outside. But in this late hour, it won't be possible too. Khushi insists to cook.

Aww my man is so sensible! Not like a typical husband. Though Khushi was literally dementing him, but he didn't get angry to play prank with his meal. 

Arnav comes back after taking shower. But the food is not ready yet. He calls khushi, just like the way a loving husband calls his beloved wife to serve food. Finally khushi serves him the food. But she wants to feed him by herself. Arnav gets annoyed at her drama, cause his body needs food badly now. He is wilting. But Khushi doesn't relent; she tastes it before feeding him. After finishing all her drama, when she intends to feed him, he has already swelted .

"Arnavji,"... a coarse panic encased a shrill in her voice. Khushi is aghast, tries to wake him up. All the family gathers hearing her scream. Anjali sees that the food is still on the table.

"chottey didn't eat his dinner."

Mami as usual makes a silly accusation that there must've poison in the food. She stops at nani's rebuke. Khushi tells them that he didn't eat. Arnav got his sense back, when Anjali sprinkles some water on his face, but he is very weak. In impediment, he asks for his medicine. Khushi understands that his sugar level lowered down. She gets some gurr to feed him. He feels a bit better after having the sweet, but still he looks emaciated. Akash takes him upstairs; he needs rest. Khushi is in contrition. Because of her temerity, he had to go through a life threatening medical condition.

On a lighter note, I can't resist myself to say that Anjali was rubbing her hand too much on his chiseled cheek.πŸ˜† Lucky woman. I'm jelly. Haha Sohara .. amongst all the tension you got time to notice that and think this. Hahaha .. And I agree mami was really silly here.. melodramatic noisy just adding to the chaos.. everyone had gotten used to ignoring her nonesense but her words could really hurt a person.. I mean you are accusing khushi of murdering arnav ..how senseless is that!

In his room Anjali feeds her brother.

khushi is in compunction; she is standing aside like a convict. Babli also is there at his service. Arnav seems a bit reticent to Babli. May be he is uncomfortable with kids. But few days ago I loved his interaction Nikhil. And I just can't forget how he consoled a little girl in the mandir on the day of their parent's death anniversary. He extricated all the pigeons to fulfill the girl's mannat.  Our hero doesn't mind kids once in a while if they aren't too noisy.. unless they are as irritating as Ms B! πŸ€”

Let's come to the episode. He doesn't need any help, cause he is fine now. he tells everybody to take rest. While leaving the room, Anjali can see Khushi's tension. Khushi thinks, it's all her mistake. Anajli tries to assuage her, everything is fine and she should not feel guilty.

Arnav gets up from the bed to sleep on the recliner. Khushi runs to him. She  keeps her hand on his shoulder to stop him but he brushes it off. He is mad at her temerity and now he doesn't need her mercy. Khushi insists him to sleep on the bed today.

"You don't have to tell me what to do."..he is livid.

"If you don't listen then I'll tell di everything."

He agrees at her blackmail. Khushi tries to cover him with the comforter and he removes her hand. But still khushi does it, and he doesn't stop her this time.

Arnav falls asleep. Khushi looks at her handsome husband worriedly. His chiseled cheek bone, his aristocratic nose, his sharp jaw line, his perfectly arched eye brows, he is looking like a Greek God in his slumber. This needs two words which you all love to use.. Uff and hayee !

Khushi's anxious face is devoid of all traces of sleep. A deluge of guilty feelings is gnawing at her heart.  How can she reconcile now? Whole night she keeps standing, leaning on the wall, watching him, whether he is ok! She drowses off several times but wakes up in a jolt at the same time. She checks him every now and then. At once he was on the edge of the bed and she runs to him to make him comfortable. She is also wilting. She has also gone through a tumult. She pulls the chaise beside the bed to sits down. So that she can keep an eye on him. She drowses off , but wakes up in a jolt to hear his movement. He is thirsty. Khushi runs to him to give him water, but he doesn't need her help. in spite of his admonishment she still gives him water He coughs; khushi gets panicked. She rubs his back. This time he doesn't refute. She holds his chin up to give him comfort, asks him is he fine. Arnav nods his head gently. Both look at each other intently. Rabba vey ascends. By gazing at her assiduously, Arnav tries to read her eyes? Her eyes are always windows to her innermost thought. Gazing at her worried, anxious face he thinks, is her concern genuine?  She looks at him with a veiled thoughtful expression in her face. Transfixed by the smoldering intensity of his eyes and intimidated by his hard, undecipherable facial expression, her perturbation increases moreand  she moves away. She asks him whether he needs more water? Arnav gently nods his head. khushi tries to help him lie down. He protests. Your choice of words here is almost lyrical Sohara.. suits the mood of the scene very well.. β­οΈ

"let me do it."

He assents. He goes to deep slumber again. khushi is till in embroilment. She spends the rest of the night by incessantly checking him and pacing back and forth.

The night is over and the morning has arrived. When Arnav opens his eyes, the first thing he sees is  khushi's anxious face.

"How are you feeling now? do you need anything?"..she is extra alert.

"Excuse me"..Arnav roils.
"Tell me, if you need anything. I'll get that for you.".. Khushi's face reflects the anxiety and fears relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind.

Khushi's too much attention embitters Arnav. He gets up from the bed in anger and strides fast to get out from her sight.

ooouch

He slips on something and relapses on the floor. Khushi is awestruck.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d6VtRczM17s[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6VtRczM17s

credit goes to the maker

Enjoyed your chatty post Sohara. I think you were noticing Arnavji more than Khushi was noticing him πŸ˜‰.  His chiseled cheek bone, his aristocratic nose, his sharp jaw line, his perfectly arched eye brows  waah waah..waah wahh.. Have highlights above in red and comments in green.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Aarwen~
thanks for reading. Oh yead I do notice him more than Khushi. I'm a shameless creature in this matter. When I see him on the screen, I go nuts. mai kya karroo?he is irresistible. I wish I could marry him!😭
But where is he? Dying to see him again.

Arnav never expected Khushi to do things for him like a traditional wife. But who doesn't love to be cared. 
Uff that golgappa scene, that was not less than a foreplay before love making. I'm sounding like Indi.πŸ˜†
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

episode-211

credit goes to tumblr

Khushi enters their room. She looks at Arnav. Arnav was getting his clothes from the cupboard. He looks a bit reticent, so as she. But she is inquisitive to know what happened between them in her intoxication. So she can't help but asks him did he remember anything. Does she have any vague memory of their loving moment? How she asked it seemed she anticipated something. Arnav looks out at the poolside, where their heartbeat coalesced a while ago. He recollects the moment, when he confessed his love to her. The memory is indelible. Everything has embedded in his heart and mind, but he denies. He avoids eye contact with her whether she catches his lie or not. He also asks her does she remember or not. She also didn't remember anything. But how she said "bikul nahi", it seemed that she deliberately prevaricated the truth. She sure guessed something happened between them and he must've remembered that. An awkward moment for both of them. Arnav is repugnant to tell her about the sublime moment he shared with her in their inebriated state.

Pause: So he remembered her confession. Then why he is still thinking that she deceived him and she was involved with Shyam. How cum his Harvard brain didn't give her a benefit of doubt? 

soha excellent point ,but Khushi didn't remember anything , why because she drank more than him, second while she was talking with Shyam, her condition shows she is in that state and she said that "dhakan eik ho gaye" but after everything in front of TV she had no clue.When she was going to pick up Duppatta her memeory was vague"woh jo kuch bhi hai hum use lekar aa jayengey"BUT YES SHE DOES REMEMBER THERE WAS SOMETHING IN BETWEEN TWO.She has that sense why because during their fight she mentions it near poolside before bali dance"humain tou yaqeen hi nahi hota keh aap..."SO PARTIAL MEMORY but Arnav knows most of it because the first words he recalls after telling her the truth of marriage are these "aap jab bhi humare paas atey hain..." and he use this Dhkan on the cliff"Before thatin the room when she said "hum aap se nafrat karte hai and blah after meds exchange that hurts him because she had no memory of what she said to him  and all.

Next their new battle starts over the bathroom. Very much expected form Khushi, and ASR who is very pragmatic becomes a quarrelsome little boy when he is with his jhalli babe.  Both clasp the door knob together. Arnav claims that this is his room so he has the right to use the bathroom first. But sexy Raizada forgot that by espousing her, he gave partial right to Khushi. Khushi is not easy to placate, she came first so she will use the bathroom first. The war on the bathroom continues for a while. Khushi assumes Arnav will again blackmail her with Payal's marriage. Khushi's illogical charge embitters him and he unwillingly says to do so, what made Khushi believed it. Again her love for her jiji made her lose this battle. 

pretty much same in the form .

Shyam hugs anjali in delight.He says it's the best holi ever, cause he saw the real color. Anjali gets incredulous and thinks that he is also intoxicated. He recollects Khushi's words about the forced marriage. He is contriving to use it next.

The next part of the episode is dedicated to the TRP aunties who love to see how a saas can maul her innocent bahu in the most obnoxious way.πŸ˜†

I am aunty too but never had fun being that one πŸ˜†

Payal is at her MIL's service. Mami got a terrible headache after drinking bhang. But Payal can't please her implacable MIL with lemon, ice cold jooice whatever she demanded. So as per her instruction she runs to get medicine for her.

A mishap happened while Payal leaves the medicine on the table to bring water. By mistake Arnav took the medicine what Paayl left there. he didn't notice it as he was busy talking with Aman. When he was ascending the stairs, he bumps with khushi, who was scurrying fast from the stairs.

"don't you watch out while walking."

How beautiful , his arms automatically grab her and she says all in her jhallipan.Hubby and wifey eshtyle.

Khushi retaliates back. After the heavy dose of romance in holi, they seem energize to fight more.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anjali brings milk for mami. Mami's headache made the whole family tensed. Payal also comes there with the medicine. But unfortunately she grabbed the wrong medicine. Payal is really dumb; she should be meticulous in this matter. There were few kinds of medicine were lying on the table. How cum she didn't read the name before taking?

"yeh kya shirt ki button ki size ki goli coat ki button jitni hoi gayi."πŸ˜†

Mami gets confused to see the medicine. Anajli checks it and finds out that it's Arnav's diabetes medicine. Payal tries to say she gets it as per her instruction. But who listens to her tyrant MIL. She gotta chance to assault her now. She hauls her down from upstairs. She wants to get her out from the house. She thinks she tried to kill her with Arnav's medicine. Her life just saved by Anjali. Khushi comes to defend her sister, but mami snubs her as well. She will throw her out from the house also.

How dare you mami talking to throw Arnav's love from his house. She must've remembered that Arnav did a love marriage with Khushi.

Mama comes to hear her vociferation; nani can't sleep because of her scream. Mami is frantic, here somebody is trying to take her life, and there somebody wants to sleep. She tells mama that Payal was trying to kill her by feeding Arnav's medicine. Khushi thinks, mami's medicine must be taken by Arnav then. She runs upstairs to stop him to take the medicine. So the love is still there.

Shyam and nani also come there to hear her yell. She is accusing payal to attempt to kill her. Payal is cowering and crying incessantly. Mami taunts Payal not to shed crocodile tears.

What an exaggeration! People can't be so inexorable!

I love this scene as in every family gathering he always stays outside and did you notice that Mami who always listens to him and phus phus with him totally ignored him .Yes he has no more value because Bahus and sons are impt now.Love that part

Khushi storms in the room and asks Arnav whether he took the medicine or not. She tells him that this was mami's medicine. They hear mami's fracas. She is threatening everybody that either she will stay in the house or Payal. Khushi thinks that Arnav did it deliberately to take revenge against Khushi. Arnav enrages to hear Khushi's inconsequential accusation. She is so disgruntled, how he stooped so low. She already told him that she will not leave him and he will not try to separate Akash and Payal. But still he did it.

"I'm feeling disgusted. And I hate you Mr. Raizada."

Her raw emotions rise from the dark recess of her heart like quivering flames of fire. After spurting out her frustration she leaves. Arnav is just congealed to hear her loathe. How can she think so low about him.

Nani tries to make mami understand that it was a mistake.
"you will not die by consuming a diabetes medicine." Mama also tries to cool her down. But mami is impervious; she thinks someday Payal may kill her by feeding rat poison. Mami pushes Payal to go out from the house. Mami's flippancy ravages her soul. She is now ready to leave the house She again pushes her vehemently to get her out of the house. Khushi runs to stop her. But mami berates her; she also can go with her.

" gupta sisters said hello hi together, now she can bid them bye bye together.."

Akash who just came from office gets flummoxed to see what's happening. He asks Payal, where is she going.

"maternity home."..Mami replies.

"why"

"akash bitua, aab ye katil haseena ka defense wakil banne ki  jaroorat nahi. See for your happiness, I said hello hi from my high class mouth to this low class girl. But I can't be dafa 302 for this girl."

Mami tells him that Payal wanted to kill her, but nobody is supporting her to throw her out from the house. Payal is aghast, intends to leave the house.

"wait Payal."

Aranv calls from upstairs. He comes down to rescue her from the dirty cesspool. He tells mami that it was not her fault. He took mami's medicine by mistake and Payal took his. "luckily I didn't take your medicine and you didn't take mine."

Mami still doesn't relent. So Arnav tells her if she screams her headache will not go away. He tells Akash to make mami sit and tells Payal to bring water for her.

"mami anybody can make mistake, di, akash, mama, nani or even me. So will you throw us out from the house?"

" How do you say like this."

Arnav tells her to go to her room and relax . mami finally cools down at Arnav's word. Nani thanks God that mami at least listened to Arnav. Arnav stares at khushi assiduously, who is still in embroilment.

"I think we all need to relax as well."

Akash words on his haven came here "agar bhai khush hain tou sab theek hai ans blah" when I mentioned that he will always be weak i this way other wise he is one of the Raizada.Only he doesn't want to come in between his mother and his wife , he did and delivered his message to mom but his mom is one of the woman who can't change so he will stay as it is , his wife has to cope with it.Very normal men behavior 

ASR is immersed in his laptop. Khushi comes in the room and starts to vex him with volley of accusation,

"bohat maza ate hai na aapko yeh sab karne. Pal mei kisiko ghar ujhar dena, aur paal mei basa dena. Bazi hamesha Arnav Sigh Raizadaki muthi mei rehete hai
arnav tries to speak acquiescently. But she doesn't let him. She thinks she played with Payal's life just like the way he played with her. Arnav retorts her that she is saying without thinking. But khushi antagonizes him, she is saying what she meant.
"First you spoiled the matter, then you fixed it in front of everybody. So that everybody can think how good you are. You feel so good playing this game, right? I accepted my defeat already. I promised you that I'm not going anywhere, or tell anybody anything. I just got angry in a trivial matter and you did same thing again. Plz for god sake don't play with my sister. Don't hurt her. I'm used to with this, but she is not. She will be shattered. I'm promising you again, I'll not tell the truth to anybody and will not leave you for the next six months." 

I love Khushi here , she is making him realize his tortues and all and at the same time how her whole life was as an orphan and how she dealt with it.She knows every step of it , kind a use to it but he got what was impt a REALIZATION and that is where we are heading...every time he does something...he realizes right away and remorseful actions of him show a big change in him.

Arnav tries to speak several times, but no avail. Khushi's words petrified him. He thinks to leave her alone.

Khushi grumbles, she will not cry any more. She did enough of crying. She is avowing, pretty soon Arnav will tell her to leave the house.

Yes 101 formula which will make Khushi realize what she forgot to remember during Holi that her torture is affecting him , the way she made him realize his actions are affecting her...going towards 229

After a clamorous day, night has come. Arnav is asleep comfy in his bed. Khushi is getting prepared to sleep by the poolside. very bad you sexy boy!

"look how peacefully he is sleeping. And here I can't sleep whole night."

Khushi is writing something in a notebook. She is sleepy but don't want to sleep now. She has to endeavor what she planned. She comes inside the room. She stands near his bed and smiles to see his handsome visage. Aww she got enthralled by his handsome husband. She leans forward,

"kaun kehe sakte hai, ki yeh masoom chehere ki piche, ek khhonkhar laad governor hoga."

"shut up Khushi."

He roils in his sleep. Haww he can sense Khushi even in his sleep.πŸ˜† Khushi is awe-inspiring; so he was listening.
achu, achu."...Khushi starts to sneeze

He keeps an eye on her as a hawker and as a protector.

"What the"

He gets up at her sneeze.

"ap ki shut up kehene se humari achu, nahi rukhne wali."

Frustrated Arnav gets up from the bed. And Khushi starts to sneeze on his face.

Her heart is exultant to spoil Arnav's peaceful sleep. Khushi runs back to her bed and gets her notebook.

"Arnav singh Raizada ko satane ka sau tarike. Pehela unke nind kharab karna."

She is smiling gleefully.

aab dusra,"

Let's get ready to see a naughty menacing KKGSR.

Awesome sohara ,πŸ‘ really good one.my comments are in between sorry for making ur post lengthy.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 229

he eats alone night after night.

he takes care of himself when he is unwell, no one stays up the whole night tending to him.

a man used to his loneliness, not expecting too much by way of love and attention from even his loved ones. just the bare minimum. happy to see the entire family fretting over and pampering his elder sister.

a curiously lonely man. self contained, satisfied with just that little bit of expressed love from his sister. beneath the arrogance and matter of fact brusqueness is perhaps a man who is really alone. and so wanting to be loved, just he never will say it to himself... too much has happened to him at too young an age for him to leave that door open and make himself depend on others.

but does that mean he really does not need love? in fact, spend a little time observing hi with his sister and all you see is a heart full of emotion and empathy, an ability to love selflessly. that is rare.

he is all closed and remote though, till he meets the girl who makes his heartbeat race. how much he wants to love her and be loved by her... he did want that, didn't he... oh that sublime flirting and the wonder filled smile on his lips for a whole day.

then the night brought betrayal. again. and everything became murky.

and she, just an innocent kid really, who felt the most complex emotions for a guy way outside her ken, and dreamt of a simple happy romance with him. she knew of his ability to love beautifully, perhaps from that day in a temple way back, when she had seen him with his di... an arnav singh raizada not at all like the laad governor rakshas she knew. she could sense the beauty flowing within this crusty exterior. how she had thrilled to his "bas karni hai," his play with choori, bindi... and that kiss... oh she had so wanted him. she was so ready to be the woman she knew she would be with him, only him.

but now everything is complicated. there's no simple way of loving any more. a layer of anger, hurt, dejection, even fury, a complex ball of mixed negative emotions colours everything between them. 

the whole day she has spent getting after him, and maybe somewhere he understands why she behaves the way she does... both are living in peculiar and painful times.

when his nani says his wife refuses to eat without him, he is irritated, he is too tired perhaps of games, it's been a long day.

"nani, aap usse keh dijiye ki kha le. mujhe bahut kaam hai... mujhe kyun pareshan kar rahi hai..." the voice is exasperated, a grandson needs his grandma's understanding. tell her to eat, nani, i have lots of work, why is she bugging me...

"isse pareshan nahin kehte, ee toh sneh hai..." this is not bugging says nani, adamant, knowledgeable, because she can see what khushi herself can't... khushi's need to love her swami. this is "sneh", a beautiful word in sanskrit, difficult to translate... it's love at its most gentle, caring, nurturing... mothers give this to their children, teachers to students. it is a giving thing, demanding nothing back in return.

sneh. and the most beautiful rendition of it will come from the same girl who is out top destroy him. or so she believes.

i asked myself in khushi's insistence that she'd stay up for him, was there just a bit of longing for him? this angry, "show you, mister" way was the only way she could express it given the circumstances. she made a face and said, it wasn't for that laad governor she stayed away from the food, it was because she'd said so many things to nani... i heard just the opposite. she seemed to be trying to convince herself.

when she said, "lekin hum karenge, arnav ji ke bina hum khana nahin kha sakte..." was a part of her feeling a bit bad for him? she did want to seriously stay up and see him at night when he came back...

okay, i can't quite believe that khushi would stymie his every meal. that's not her. that's just insensitive writing. and really there was no need to have that comic direction on her polishing off all the food. they needed to come to a point where he would pass out and in a trice she'd shed all her anger and come rushing to take care of him, be with him, do whatever she can for him. they also wanted a change of mood to set in at this point and so it was comedy flipping to intense emotion. no point in cribbing about their chosen method of reaching this point.

it is what it is.

but i thank both the actors for making that dining room scene sublime. he is tired and so terribly attractive in that weary vulnerable state. she is clearly affected, but must switch to play acting to keep up her "drama".

"whaat?" by asr is one thing that should be banned by the censors if the womenfolk of this world are to keep themselves sane.

when barun's asr speaks to khushi, his tone is so intimate, every word seems to reach out and caress her, no matter what his state of mind, angry, irritable, brusque, tired, teasing...

i am thinking maybe that's why she stands sideways, protecting herself from the full brunt of his seduction, conscious or unconscious.

the sense of night was lovely at the dining table, usually a place of much activity and buzz. asr was so asr when he said, let me order some food. problem solver. non fussy. certainly does not expect wife to rush around cooking and serving. actually, the table talk earlier made it clear that unlike the heavy "kartavya" preaching serials we usually see, here a breath of fresh air and "damn the kartavya" as far as expectations of men and women in the fam are concerned.

wives don't stay up and hungry for husbands... in fact, absolutely not the way of the raizadas. i liked that though i did feel it would be nice if once in a way someone came and sat with him when he returned late and ate. i have lived with a man who often works till pretty late... he has never expected me to stay up for him or even warm the food, but i like to say hi to him when he gets back, ask him if he'd like to have dinner... you know that sort of thing.

when asr let himself in quietly, i suddenly felt a pang of sadness for this solitary creature.

he looked at her and yelled of course, but was he secretly happy? that "whaat?" the teasing "khana nahin khana hai ek saath" then the killing "wait..." such a private man woman world in his tone, his suggestions... and then he actually waited for her to cook. poor chap.

he changed, returned, waited, called out "khushi!" so naturally... and then he started to seriously fade. i absolutely loved the way barun expressed this. his eyes blanking out, the slackening muscles of his face, his body losing control, marvelously done.

she came  with the food and the annoying swami tactic... he said "khushi, just give me the damn plate..." but she played her game. however, the moment she realised all wasn't well, her concern hit a high note... no time to remember she hates him. lovely.

as he passed out, "arnav ji arnav ji arnav ji..."

when he muttered, "di... dhai...," she understood instantly, "di! dawai..."

perhaps a memory from another day came by, when she'd given him jalebi when he'd passed out, she had held him in her arms, wanted to take care of him, even though just minutes ago he'd been really nasty to her... always these confusing emotions, and the claim of love over all else. she gets the gur.

"main theek hoon..." he said to his di. the demeanour and acting, both breathtaking.

babli offered to stay up with him, he was curt. he said there was no need, she'd better go to bed. he hates fussing it seemed to me, he had struggled and survived alone, when he was down, he preferred to overcome by himself.

in khushi, palpable wretchedness, something so real here... "sab hamari galati hai..." she told di... it's all my fault.
she was contrite, she had hurt her arnav ji in her anger. he heard it, you could see his eyes take note in the background.

when he tried to get up, khushi came running, "rukiye rukiye..." she put her hand on his shoulder to help, he pushed it away

"main wahan sofe pe sone jaa raha hoon..." i am going to sleep on that sofa he said in a quiet voice but certainly the man in charge.

she insisted, you sleep here.

a look, and his stubborn, "main wahin sounga..." i'll sleep there.

the little exchanges were always so real.

"nahin, aap yahan soenge..." no , you'll sleep here... she used di's name to contain him...

again he pushed her hand away... he is hurt upset angry.

but she decided to take charge. and she expressed just the sort of love di had hoped she would when she had told her about chhotey's contrary ways when it came to being shown pyaar.

both their voices sounded different. he was low and tired yet trying to hold on... she sounding normal, strong... "koi zaroorat nahin..." the babyish, silly sounding kkg is gone.

did anyone notice his little sideways look of irritation.

she returned to settle his blanket. again a look. then he let her.

and the night watch started...

she can't let him be, she needs to know he is ok... there's peace only when he sleeps easy...

i felt so bad for this couple... so much love and yet the madness...

she is sleeping off standing but she can't let go, her arnav ji is not well...

"maine kaha na main kar loonga... tumhari madat ki zaroorat nahin hai..." i told you i'll manage, i don't need your help... hen he wakes up for some water, he is brusque again. at this point one can only connect this to him feeling a bit angry with her for her behaviour and also that love he feels but can't show... complex notes here. but it's in the next episode that we connect he hates to see those he loves feeling guilty... so her pacing through the night, contrite and sad, is also something he doesn't want because he can't bear to see her feeling like this... not on his account. who has created this character, may i please hug him/them... this is a real human being... rarely are we laced within with just one simple emotion, there's nuance everywhere... 

in just a few sentences, barun and sanaya, seemed to reel back the whole ha ha thing and returned me to asr and khushi. he is upset... she is sorry... both are so badly in love, in need of each other...that is what counts.

the rejection seemed to bother her...

"humne kaha na dhyan se..." she rushes to stroke his back when he chokes on the water. intimate lovers they are every minute of this sequence.

breath stopping contact and communication... all through that urgent absolute need.. arnav singh raizada had just wanted to love this girl and she thought life was meant to be uncomplicated...

"upar dekhiye, aap ko rahat milegi..." look up, you'll feel better. and his eyes looked into hers... a moment when everything changed.

the long rabba ve as she held his face in her hands and he just looked at her... no guile, no anger, no outside world, just you and me, was like balm on the fretful days. do you love me? he seemed to ask... how can i not, you are everything to me she seemed to reply. it hurts so much, something inside both of them said.

again he goes to threw her arm off, but she insisted... let me do it... "hume karne dijiye." he settled back onto the pillows, maybe he felt cared for and safe, he had no one he could ask this of. he pretended he didn't need anyone. but didn't he?

and she paced again. beautiful music soothed the hurt, the pain, the confusion, and said, this only this feeling is valid.

an extraordinarily emotion filled sequence. every word, tone, touch, movement, colour, stance, pause, everything spoke of a feeling deep and alive, the subtext was rich, you could read as much as you wanted in it and still there'd be more to feel and resonate to.

as a scene it was simple, a wife takes care of her husband through the night... the direction and acting made it into a beautiful love song.

i did think of this song by atif aslam while watching... actually many songs came to mind, including raabta, and e tumi kemon tumi from the bengali film "jaatishwar". ipk understood love, i felt again, like very few things have.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApnLd04X7-U[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 229

Binding Accords...

Triquetra is getting deeper and deeper each day.Arnav , Khushi and Anjali equation is getting a new angle in shaping and strengthening their  relationships.Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what it was, nor forward to what it might be, but living in the moment of present to accept it the way it is now and that is what these two nut heads are scratching their heads for.This epi flows from frolicsome to dignifying note in their relationship of this courtship under six months banner.Do they remember it , no way.They are fighting for their rights by pressing their rights over and over but today without any fuss and that is my grabber.He is fine with her for not having food and she is with his pushing her away attitude but neither he forgot to show his mischievous right "saath baith keh nahin khana hai"[don't u want to eat with me] and nor she could resist exercising her wifey right"humain karne dijye.."[let me do it]...What a change in these months???

"Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko thodiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag alag ki jiye aur phir dekhiye maaza"[ Khushiji, break this round cycle of thoughts and put them separate to analyze and then see the result]

These are Shyam's words which came to my mind after seeing this epi.Sometimes there is a lot to offer by the opposite too "Dushman kare baat unhoni".He told Khushi in episode-30 and today Arnav at the end is compelling to think more like that as compared to Khushi regardless he thinks she is acting to torture him but we are heading towards where Anjali will make him meet and see his denial side in his own visage in front of the mirror"tumhain Khusiji ki kitni parwah hai"[you cares for Khushi a lot] .

Two dining table scenes, in the morning where Anjali's expressions knowing Khushi's swami's acts and how she is using  her piece of advice is worth watching .She makes this face which is not showing her disapproving but shows that she is using her information but she is  puzzling over her ways.Other side Khushi can't meet Anjali's eyes and that shows her extreme care for Anjali's thoughts and her own acts towards it but she has to do it her way to get the bottom of  this problem and that is to find the ANSWER.

Second Khushi is determined to wait for Arnav for dinner.Naniji calls Arnav and he declares his irritation but he didn't ignore Naniji's pressing words"theek hai Khushiji ko bhooka rakhiye"[ok then leave Khushi hungry]...Khushi waits for him till late but then enjoys the party alone.

Pause here:This scene has some significance for me.Khushi's declaration backfires her and she falls in her own digging pit.Second, Anjali did see a glimpse of hope that Khushi will bring some zest with her actions in her Chote's life.She might not be aware of Khushi's  plan and motive but she is content the Khushi is heading towards it.Naniji said "aapko unka samman karna chahiye ...ee toh sneh hai."[You should respect Khushi...it's her gentle care]...Because as a wife she supposed to know your likes and dislikes and all.This is my grabber a man who used to mock the concept of relationship and marriage is giving Respect to Khushi's feelings "Kyuon saath baith keh nahin khana hai..." while she is uncertain of the foundation of this relationship because she doesn't know the reason of it at the first place but she  accepts it from the bottom of her heart but acceptance of him is still in an oblivious state.Third, regardless Khushi started as an irritation but didn't she wait for him as a wife,yes she did till she gave in.This is pointing at her finishing her 101 mission.Fourth, it really hit me to the core when the whole family said "Arnav is used to eat alone"..He is so dragged to his loneliness and everyone just left him there and they or he never felt missing each others' presence.Now they are heading towards where Khushi is going to be his world , and time will come when he will not eat without her.[during Karva chauth]...

Arnav comes home and hadn't eat since morning .But why? Doesn't he always say to his Di, I ate outside.He just told the other day I will eat in the office when he left home without break fast and he ordered Pizza when Khushi took meal for every one in the office while thinking how to pay him 300 rupees.My grabber is why? He wanted her to realize how her actions are affecting him and he does care what she does and think of him unintentionally , the very same way she waited  for him and remained hungry or stayed quiet to make him realize that his actions and words do affect her.While she makes food, he waits for her calmly because right now the FOOD is the center not EGO.She brings food and playfully wants to feed him with her own hands,but too late and he faints.Bam !!! That's all she needed, a realization of her own actions against her caring nature.This is Khushi who always acts before thinking consequences and remains focused on her mission without digesting or applying any new or processed info.She didn't even think for a second, or paid attention of his words or connect any dots that there is a possibility that he didn't even eat anything and she didn't recall the previous memory that his blood sugar gets low because not eating on time.Why she didn't act as in Nainital where she created the whole drama to stop him because he didn't eat or was feeling well? Because that time he was not the person who accused her of "chot" which she gave him..He was just tired of her nautanki.But Here she is the reason of something because of which he married her...forcefully? Why? And that WHY... Is her focus which is not letting her see  or think anything else.Just like during kidnapping her focus was Arnav and she was underestimating Shyam...

Family comes in.BUT here is her sharp mind, she knows what to do right away while everyone else is busy doing nothing .She rushes and brings Jaggery and gives to Anjali to revive him.Both important women are right next to him.She is the one who understands his murmuring about meds.That indicates she will always understand his unsaid or diverted words to bring him out of trouble

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: During kidnapping he calls her" I love you" but the way he said it , evokes her suspicions .When he lost his voice, she knew exactly what he is trying to say.Later she wil tell her"u don't have to say anything, I know you want to live those moments too"

Anjali fed her Chote while an extrinsic quiet Khushi watches from a distance with contrition preventing her from getting closer to Arnav...Anjali notices  Khushi's  discomposure state and assures her "everything is alright" ... Khushi in her guilt,"Sab Hamari Galathi hai ..." This is when Khushi finally realizes that her one decision to keep silence  made his and every one's life disturbed and today she is realizing the consequences of her constant silliness which led his health at stake .

Pause hereA small yet powerful notion for me, when Arnav brought to his room, by his family which includes Payal but not Khushi , not yet part of Raizada's but she is the one who holds the sweetness of joy in her hand..

Anjali leaves the room but my grabber is she pauses, give a final swivel look and then leaves after being convinced that her brother is safe and sound. Anjali   has realized what this two nut heads have not understood, Arnav is changing because of his love for Khushi "tumhain Khushiji ki kitni parwah hai..."and Khushi is changing him because of her love for him.. She did see her waiting for him on dinner and giving him extra attention regardless what so ever was the motive of Khushi but he was her focus.

Khushi closes the door and Arnav wants to get up but Khushi knows at this point how to tame this roaring Lion and she uses Anjaliji as a bait and totally ignores his rejection like it's a normal thing.Good girl!!!...but my grabber is ,even in his unhealthy condition, Khushi's comfort is in his head and he is ready to leave the bed for her regardless he thinks she is acting or this is a part of her prank.This is Real husband and wife shwing and casting rights at each other without knowing it. ..

Symbolism and connections: Today for the first time Khushi draws the curtain, shutting the outer world ..showing she is putting a lid at  her pranks and will use a different strategy.Same is with reclines...facing each other and distance is getting closer but the attempt is made by Khushi

Lovely Pondering Connected Dots:I love how CVs connected this scene to guest house and almost close the loop.Yes we can easily connect this scene normally with his taking care of her with Nainital or when she got fainted but that is not extreme.It is Guest house where His guilt sending him at that place and he takes care of her and takes her home so gently.Go back one step, seeing her wet and all in the parking lot ,he felt first time that he is doing something wrong.."kyuon pheli bar mujhe aisa lag raha hai keh main khuch ghalt kar raha hoon.." but he denies it in front of his focus.."nahin main ghalat nahin hoon"...his focus was to keep her away and put her in trouble because of her entrance into his heart and mind and making him feel which he disallowed himself at any cost without thinking that it is not her fault which Payal made him realize"kya bigada hai iss ne aapka" and he had no answer. Yes, if he would have known this then he would have never sent her there but neither Khushi nor Gupta ladies believed him.But the moment Payal called ,he sensed the danger and left for her without thinking anything else or about her destroying his peace. He intentionally didn't hurt her but it happened and he didn't see that coming at all. He doesn't think in anger and she doesn't in her sankiness.

Today again we are seeing the same sketch but in opposite way. I already explain in 228 how her heart has been broken more than once , has been forced to this relationship and has no success to break the ice of this frozen man to give her answer or reason.. She is frustrated and irritated with her prince, her  Arnavji. Today she just wants to get an "Answer" from this man and in the process of reaching for the goal "nahin Khushi apne maqsad se peeche nahin hanta..."...She forgot to take into consideration that he is diabetic. Do you all blame her?? I Don't... That day like Arnav didn't even take the phone call from Khushi today  she didn't even consider that he might be hungry or could sick because of his diabetes.  But the moment she realized her mistake she is the one who showed her presence of mind and rushed to get the jaggery so that his sugar level can reach to proper level. Now, At this moment she forgot all her mission of getting answer from him and her first priority is Arnav and his health. 

That day Payal  made Arnav realizing his mistake and guilt and today Anjali did the same with Khushi but at different level.Always these two sisters are the reason of their closeness.

Couple of days ago ,Arnav lost his voice and Khushi didn't sit till he made him well by feeling guilty and same today and forgot everything but Arnavji and his health.

Arnav feels thirsty  in the middle of the night, he wakes up for water getting from pitcher and refuse Khushi's help"main ne kaha na main khud kar loonga"..{Stop I will do it by myself]...Arnav pays  for his stubbornness and begins to suffer. Khushi does not force  him , but  stands by his side the moment he begins to cough helping him out ...while Arnav watches enchanted,transfixed, mesmerized  by her unguarded face which is  revealing only her concerns and worries for  him...only for him.

Symbolism and connections: Yes Shadow is back... A Shadow of mother's love for his child... The shadow..of Khushi bowing down holding Arnav's chin and Arnav subdued look at he..It was a real nice touch of Love of mother for her troubled child .Excellent show of bowing down love...He did accept it as he is tired of fighting over these emotions and all and let her have her right and reducing to" na hi biwi ka darja doonga"

She is taking her darja, her right forcefull holding his shoulders"humain karne dijye" [let me do it].. regardless of his maintaining distance .But My grabber is , how nicely he obeys her command and at the top HE PLACES HIS HAND ON HERS...yes glimps of trust on her is coming and without being inebriated form.He sleeps peacefully but she keeps her Horus eyes on him as she can't have peace when her loved ones are in trouble and here is her own Arnavji. 

Symbolism and connection: The blanket represents security -that shows Khushi will protect Arnav with her love.  in hurt, pain, or in any condition and that's what she did always either to run after at Airport to relieve his pain or nearly have death experience saving his life during kidnapping...

Arnav in yesterday's episode - he refuses her help, and her suggestions repeatedly. But her insistence today makes him give in, though a bit reluctantly, but he secretly doesn't mind it. Besides that, he is actually confused by this woman's concern for him. 

In this journey unknown of theirs, they have started depending on each other and looking out for each other. Without even realizing, that an emotion that we call love is blooming in them, an emotion they are not even aware of. They say that love has many faces and hate is one of them. Khushi and Arnav have plenty of hate in between them. They both have done so many inexcusable acts , they both have given each other plenty of pain by making life as hell but the love in between them has become stronger than their hate. Hence in their ignorance, in their pursuit of their goals, in their hate for each other, they hurt the other but end up feeling the pain because they have not yet realized that love is like a two-edged sword, the one who cuts is the one who bleeds.

Arnav had a great fall, shows his blindness and non trust nature will put him in trouble and throw him in sticky situation by slipping through the truth.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrl0tg_arshi-scene-khushi-take-care-of-arnav-all-night-12-april_shortfilms

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

episode-210

He keeps her hand against his chest, where his heart is hammering away against his ribcage. he tells her with a deep husky timbre of his voice,

"jab tum mere pass hote ho to tumhari dil ki dhadkano ke sath sath humari dhadkan bhi tej ho jate hai. Humari dhadkan ek ho jate hai,,,"

When you are near me along with you, my heartbeats also fasten. Our heartbeat coalesce. oooh i like coalesce.

"humare dhadkane"(our heart beat)

"ek ho jate hai."(beat in unison)

Without any inhibition two lovers confess their love. They submerge in each other eyes. Their eyes are windows to their innermost thought. For me it was the most romantic moment of IPK. Since so long we had been waiting to see this confession. And finally it happened, though both were intoxicated.

Sitting on the edge of the pool, they are staring at each other, adrift in an ocean of love. The ambiance of the poolside is rife with fervent passion. Khushi wants to move away, but he doesn't want to let her go from his sight just for a second. He nods his head adorably, pleading not to leave. She lays down her head on his shoulder with complete rendition. He puts his hand around her shoulder. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being peacefully aware of her nearness as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart. He clutches both of their entwined hands on his heart. He wants to say that her place is in his heart. Khushi holds their entwined hand with her other hand. She wants to hold him tight and never let go. She slowly lifts her head to look at him. Is she dreaming? She is in the embrace of her prince. She smiles in coy. Time stood still as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking of undeclared, unexplored emotions and holding myriad unexpressed promises. Her sweetness pervades his whole being and a sense of tranquility takes possession of his mind. Both of their mind drifts to the serene realm of oblivion. beautiful.

"chotey"

Anjali is calling. Khushi wants to go, but Arnav pleads again like a little boy; Plz don't go. He wants to cherish this moment forever. He pulls her towards him. A sweet smile suffuses her face. And his visage is glinting with enormous love for her. Anjali again calls them to have lemon pickle to ward off their inebriation.

"nimboo ka achar."

Khushi repeats adorably. Arnav shrugs wryly. He is annoyed on di, why she is so intrusive!  She is not letting him love his girl. He wants to remain intoxicated; so that he can love his Khushi without remembering the terrace scene. oh to love khushi, isn't that what he's longed to do, ever since that day he connected his dhadkan to khushi. yet that is the one thing the night of the terrace took away from him... after years thsi man wanted soemthing for himself but alas... in all our judging him and expecting him to be rational and fair and ask her this and that while his heart is shattered, do we ever think of him... i know we do, because there is truth in his pain too. it's  a terrible pain... his chot. you are right, he wants to stay here, drunk, for a short while free of the reality of that terrace.

He doesn't want to come back to his sanity. He stands reluctantly and pulls Khushi with him. She is so lost in his love that doesn't notice that her dupatta is falling down on the ground. She doesn't need to be demure in coy in front of her husband now. The dupatta is her protection, her abroo. They became so close to each other, that no abroo is needed now. She is now completely ensconced in her husband's arms. She clutches his hand tightly; she wants to hold him like this forever. They slowly traipse towards their room. 

khushi suddenly feels that her dupatta is missing. But she forgot what is missing. She wants to get the whatever and tells him to go. he wants to wait.

"kiska? humarai dhadkanka?"..she smiles sweetly.

"I'm waiting."

He is standing, crossing his hands across his chest. Khushi goes to get her dupatta, what is lying on the floor by the poolside.

mami is still in delirium of  mughal era. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Mama as usual taunting her. Anajali is laughing to see her condition. Loved to see Payal's sense of humor; she calls her din-e-elahi. Anajli goes to call Arnav and Khushi. Gosh Anji the intruder, what's wrong with you, can't you leave them alone?

When khushi bends down to take her dupatta, Shyam holds her hand. He was seeking a chance to ensnare her in her inebriation. Khushi replies, she drank bhang that's it. Shyam asks her, what is the problem between her and Arnav. Khushi denies that she have any problem. Moreover their heartbeats coalesced. She doesn't know how, but what difference does it make? Their heart beat in unison that is important. She intends to go, but again Shyam stops her. He cups her face (eww disgusting) and asks her why she married Arnav in haste?. She will tell later. She is disgruntled that he touched her like this. Only her Arnavji can touch her, but nobody else. Shyam says he will not touch her but he insists her to say the reason of her marriage.

"He compelled me, threatened me, told that he won't let the marriage happen between jiji and Akashji. And I don't know why he did that?'

She blurts out everything to that rascal. Shyam is happy to know the secret of their abrupt marriage. But what he will do? His evil plan always backfires him.

Anjali comes to Arnav's room and asks her about Khushi. He is in impediment, just utters "dupatta". Anjali never saw her brother like this. She pats his face gently and goes to the poolside to look for Khushi. Anjali looks at her queerly. Seeing her baffled expression, I thought, she must have seen Shyam with her. But clever shyam already hid behind the tree to see her coming. Anjali is surprised to see khushi crying. Khushi also is surprised to see Anjali there. She was almost said her about Shyam, but couldn't say anything because of her grogginess. Anjali brings her to Arnav.

"Here is your Arnavji."

Khushi clutches his hand and slowly starts to trudge with him. She can't fathom her conversation with shyam. Arnav is incredulous to know what's in her mind. But she can't remember.

All are finally out of intoxication after having the lemon pickle. Arnav looks at Khushi assiduously; trying to find out did she remember anything? Khushi also gazes at him with perplexity, what happened when she was drunk. Anajli is in a very jovial mood, she finally saw her brother happy. She wants to pull his leg now. She recorded all the activity of Arnav and Khushi during the holi.

"Listen everybody, humari chotey jo aab beheter. (our chotey who is refined now)"

She plays the video where Arnav put color on Khushi, then he drank bhang and danced with Khushi.

Both Arnav and Khushi look at each other in a jolt; can't believe, did they do such thing?

"And this is that chotey, who never played holi, never drank bhang and never, danced, now does everything and to this extent."

Arnav is enraging; he tells her to stop. But Anajli is in a teasing mood today. He plays the video again, where Arnav is chasing Khushi. mama quips that he always runs away from his wife and here Arnav is running behind his wife.

Mama got a great sense of humor, and always taunts mami at the right time. Mami makes another funny remark,

"Humari Arnav bitua bina dance aur song ki art filim jaise the, aur bhang pike nach ganewale super hit hindi filim jaise baan gaye, hello hi bye bye.'

"that's why you became the mother of mughal-e-ajam"...mama banters mami again.

Arnav is getting embarrassed now. but it is also true that he ran after Khushi before drinking bhang. πŸ˜ƒ

"when you drink bhang, all the words from your heart come out, right Khushiji?"

Anjali now pulls Khushis's leg. Shyam grimaces devilishly to hear this; he sure got the advantage of it.

"di delete it all."

Aranv is annoyed.

"delete! Never?'

Arnav wants to leave now. Mama teases him, he can go now, cause they are foorr (gone) from the video. Anjali asks him, where did they go? Arnav dithers to hear this; he also said his dil ki baat to Khushi. did she remember?

Uff Anji is too much. Does she want to know what her chottey does with his wife in privy?

Mami and Payal had another saas bahu drama. Mami didn't ponder Payal's suggestion to remove color by cold water instead of hot water. As a result she got allergic reaction on her face, what made mama scared. Mami also gets frightened to see her face. So that she willingly took Payal's home made remedy. But she didn't escape from mama's suspicious mind,

"Tumne kaise pata hua ki tumahare sasuma ki gaal me kaan khajura nikla?"

(how do you know that your MIL has allergic reaction on her face)

Did he say kaan khajura?  Sorry I don't know what is the meaning of this word. Just guessed the meaning.

Payal prevaricates the truth and tells him that she came hearing his scream. Such a submissive bahu she is, but still her MIL is not happy with her.

Shyam follows Khushi. He derides her about her dil ki baat. Khushi embroils to hear him, she is thinking what she could've said to him in her intoxication. She leaves without retorting back.

" run away from me, how much you want. You already told me the truth. Arnav compelled you to marry him, right? Why, you don't know the reason. So it means I shouldn't lose hope to stay with you."

the devil covets to get Khushi in his life. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eNA-w84de2Q[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

gifs credit goes o tumblr.

plz ignore typos, cause I do a lot.πŸ˜”

lovely, sohara,

this episode is beautiful and i enjoy takes on it every time... in fact, maybe once we are done with one round... we should again watch some favourites and do takes once more... πŸ˜† i bet we'll see new things in it again.

some comments in blue. i loved your choice of words as always.

your gifs and caps always draw me in and make me feel stuff.

thanks so much.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@indi 227
Beautiful take. I am all with you. Attraction, foreplay, bonding and longing is another way to view the OTT track. It was another way of expression in the absence of dhak dhak and eye locks while keeping the hate theme intact. Talking of comedy and sex, it was one of the reasons for A's attraction for K. There was this wittiness, innocence and sexiness about K's drama that had him smiling to begin with.
Indeed cute series of dialogues. The mix language sounded so natural and apt, one of the reasons viewers on their couch felt like breathing the same air as the man on the screen.

thanks, viv... that in pink, i so agree with. her cookiness, that sexy innocence and air craziness, natak, humour was what got to him, he couldn't look away from that. maybe that's why even the nonsensical ott he could bring himself to tolerate and handle... you know that suicide scene... as bizarre as she was, somehow they made it work, these two characters. the way he connected the dots... his urgency to reach her, her ridiculous pre suicide chatter, his desperate need to save her and somehow get her off the ledge, her drama queen "i die so you can be happy with la" speech, his anger and love and finally his yelling out to her that he married her because...

i should be wanting to kill people for trivialising suicide and also in such a stupid screenplay... yet, they made it work... astounding.

your line in red... me love.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

EPISODE 229

Weaving Relationship

She teased him all day long without realizing the extreme of it , has no knowledge of consequences of her actions but the very same actions make her regret each minute of her life.She took care of him forgetting all what he did to her and what was her mission.His longing and denial eyes couldn't ignore either.Under the ups and downs of this relationship , the love and care under the skin of anger and frustration always keeps them , weaves them, strengths them in this emotional battle of Love and Hate.

mehreen,

lovely edit. and i do like that "weaves" them so much. beautiful word. yes they are getting woven together, not just tied... they are attached at many points, in and out of each other, warp and weft of each other... beautiful.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

i don't know why but this longing of arnav singh raizada, this fear that she's gone forever seems to be echoing in the layers of these post wedding days, even in swami, especially in certain moments of 228. as he looks at her, as he wants her, does he think she can never be really his ever? 
Well saidπŸ‘ Indi.
Her going away from him always makes him angry, frustrated, empty handed."Kuch adhoora sa hai.." he will say it later.and this shows how he is affected by her loved ones who left him.His past always shadows his present.

a man and a woman who loved each other. who couldn't live without each other.

This was the whole summary of this episode and this sceneπŸ‘

then a single word escaped his lips, guttural, resonating with the longing that was in his eyes that day he thought she had left... and the passion of the explosive "what if i lost you?!"

"khushi."

that was all he said.

i felt his desire, his love, his melting into her, his call to her soul, his immersion in her, and his heartbeat... now inextricably connected with her name.

That's all is running in his veins and that what is making him angry .Every time when he comes closer and loses his control , his anguish increases because he hates being in love with her. sad for him i feel... all he had wanted was to love her, after years he had felt soemthing and wanted something for himself.

She wants him the way he does but how can she, He shattered her and her family and accusing her for his loss.He has to tell me the truth.But the beautiful thing is THEIR CONNECTION which is growing day by day and they both are feeling it badly.

Thank You

thanks, mehreen... yes, that connection which nothing can break... it's divine and full of hope and makes the day feel stronger and better every time i see a beautiful scene. glad you liked my take. a comment in  blue up there.