palaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Removed

Edited by manreet_gill - 8 years ago
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I now know where I will be going whenever I need a good dose of mush! I love your one shots!Edited by Sisbamboo1 - 10 years ago
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES ( *sighs Mr & Mrs Raizada, I like the sound of that already Man)

Like it? We love it, Man! I will never get bored of reading this sort of sweet & heart warming stuff! This Moment was all about the tender love and care our Mr and Mrs Raizada share, I noticed you changed title to lazy sunday what an approriate title for the update, we get a lazy Sunday on Sunday itself.👏

You most certainly created the most beautiful intimate Rabba Ve moment there in Arnav and Khushi's bedroom with Khushi waking her husband up in her own loving way. Your ability to give us such heartwarming moments throughout this series never fail to baffle me time and time again. I know I am being repetitive here but I can't help it what else am I supposed to say other than gush about the series that has become a favourite! <3

Khushi's surprise for Arnav was fabulous, that would be my favourite thing to do Man. That is, have a open theater in the garden with that exquisite setting that you helped us picturise with that image! (*sighs)! How can we ever get bored of this series, I am really glad to here that there is alot more to come because I can't wait to read more and more of this loving couple's life journey!

PS. Bravo on the outfits one more time, loved the whole casual and cool look Arnav was sporting! And ofcourse Khushi's outfits are always wonderful!

Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res 😊
unres

i'm a sucker for mushy stuff so i loved this update!!! 
thanks for the pm and keep writing! 😊
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think I could ever get bored of this. Ever. 
Today's line of the day happens to be this: as his tongue sought entry into those familiar honeyed crevices of his Khushi's luscious mouth to enrapture her into an intimately soul searing kiss, whilst his hands languidly began a sensual dance of their own

This was hot and adorable at the same time- an impressive combination that only you can pull off. Wonderful, Ms. Manreet!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh. My. God.

That was definitely smoking...

I lovved it yaara!

Grrr!!!!! Can someone just gimme dat hot hunkwa who ijj in da bedwa already??? Ya phir maardaalne ka iraada hai??? Arre, su chhe??
Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 10 years ago
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ...I am feeling lazy too :-))
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update... I wish to have a lazy sunday like this with arnav... 😉
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome..
they r soo adorable..
loved khushis suprise..
😊 ..

Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM! Another wonderful update. I'm so glad you're going to walk us through their whole life together. One request, when we're at the old age one shots, please don't make one where one is dying or dead. It's unlikely considering that the whole purpose of this series is to melt our hearts into piles of goo and awwws and haye...but just in case.