awesome update di
loved it
so the case is almost solved
loved it a lot
thankx for pm
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really loved this intelligent Sakshi...
Her contribution in solving the case was admirable...
Actually the major part is by her...

The update was very nice...
I think, I am totally conviced now with all the points...

I love this story...this story is my favourite investigative story in this forum...
I must say this was really a nice attempt from your side in which
you succeded admirably...well done...
This is the only story of yours which I followed so keely...thank you for this...

Right now I dont have any doubts in this...
But if I get one I will come up with that surely...

Thank you...

Edited by Anjali.Mital - 10 years ago
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 29 (installment 2) :

Some officers brought a handcuffed Vipul. He was looking murderously to Yatin. Glancing once at him, Yatin started his tale...

Yatin : You know everything about my acting life, and also Maya and my relationship. My only interest was mystery, adventures and those horror stuffs and I spent most of my life and money on it. Collecting pigeons, those books & stuffs, travel to see the haunted places and dark rituals etc. And my best two buddies were Cornworth and Bose. Cornworth need themes and ideas for his show and Bose for his political interests. My film career didn't go long, but this hobby took a toll on my finance. I took loans from Bank, financers and even from mafia. And it was my life's biggest mistake.

Rathod : Go on...

Yatin : I was desperate at that time and I met NC.

Aisha : What!! NC existed!!

Yatin : Yes he was...and he became friendly soon. He even came to join my Saturday night party and Maya read his fortune...(he looked at Maya, she nodded) that came true. And he...

Maya : That man said h fell for me and tried to convince me. But I denied. Then he started stalking around...Yatin and others tried to deject him but h didn't heed them...& that night he tried to abduct me...(She stopped abruptly)

Arjun : That night...w had so many stories about that night. Would you like to narrate the exact story for us, Yatin?

Yatin : That night, in party she made a couple of prophecies, that NC would be in danger, my life would be changed etc. After the party was over, we had some words, which turned into a verbal fight...that time she cursed me that my life will be ruined and I lost everything I love, she left ...and within few moments after that, NC died...& my life changed forever..

Rathod : What happened after she left?

Yatin : I was with Cornworth and Kaali, going to his place...and I saw Maya was struggling with NC. I heard her scream and tried to help her...I had an argument with NC first and then...from words it came to blows...in that process he slipped and fell from the edge of the cliff...( breathed heavily) technically I killed him.

Maya : Why you are lying Yatin? You didn't kill him...it..it was me...if I..

Yatin : No Maya, It's not about your prophecies. Those words had no power, You just vented your anger. Don't join them together.

Maya : I was not talking about it, Yatin. I pushed NC from that cliff, not you!

Yatin : That was an accident Maya, you were trying to save yourself and..

He stopped abruptly and started at Maya, pleading to keep silent.

Saakshi : And your son. (all looked at her) Yehi batane wale the na aap? We know about it. Yash is your son and Maya was carrying when that incident happened.

Yatin : (Sighed) Haan, that's why we decided to made it our secret...I brought out my car and dropped it from that edge, setting it into fire. Made it my fake suicide and became anonymous for a while.

Arjun : Aur is super Drama main Cornworth aapka saath dia..how did you convinced him?

Arjun looked at Yatin's red and sweaty face. This man still keeping secrets with him.

Arjun : Aap avi vi batin chupa rahi hain Yatin...saaf saaf bataiye uss raat hua kya tha? Why you faked your own death? To get rid from your creditors, or mafia or you killed more than on people? The Tantrik...Kaali also disappeared that day...

Yatin : Kaali? He was not involved anything...he didn't even knew hindi..

Rathod : Toh woh gaya kahan?

Maya : I'll tell you..that night, when NC tried to abduct me, Kali was the one who came first, and NC threatened him with his gun..but that boy held the gun and NC shot him... Then Yatin and Cornworth came forward...Cornworth attended Kaali when Yatin & NC fought and I hit NC with a rock from behind...he slipped and fell from the cliff. I was scared..but Yatin and Cornworth said they'll take care of everything. Yatin took me to my home and came back to clean all the mess.

She stopped to catch some air.

Maya : Next morning, I heard the news that Yatin committed suicide, I felt everything was scattered...then Bivha brought me his will and a letter...his last note...he gave me some instructions and I followed it...

Shree : But uss suicide not main toh koi instructions nahi the...we checked it...

Yatin : Original letter was of 8 pages, we gave you only 1st page.

Chotu : Phir?

Yatin : Ussi raat main aur Cornworth Mahatre se consult kia. He suggested me to surrender myself to police...but I couldn't do it...Maya and our child needed me...I couldn't left them alone suffering, and we even wasn't married ... Such things were complicated in that time...and that huge debt on me...I would lose everything...

Mahatre : We were in a mess...We had to find a way to help our friends. We wanted him to start afresh. So We planned him to make off for some time. And I made papers of this hose for him...We were thinking about his new identity... That time NC's so called driver Vipul showed up. H offered us a deal.

Rathod : Kaisa deal?

Yatin : Vipul & NC was a part of the smuggling racket. & NC was a person they created, he actually didn't exist. He offered me to act as NC for his deal, in return he'll not kill me, Maya and others & keep me safe from law and my creditors..specially those mafia.

Arjun : Then?

Yatin : Then we made this plan...we faced my death... Cornworth took Kaali to hospital...he was shot near his shoulder...he came round soon, then Cornworth sent him to US, with his cousine, taaki uss haadse ka koi proof yahan na rahe...

Rathod : Phir kya kia?

Yatin : Maya was left for her mother's place and I was imprisons into Vipul's claws. He blackmailed m and kept me involved into his illegal things... he even introduced me to..

Vipul : Yatin!! If you take any name you know what will happen to your sons...

Rathod : We already know those names...Carry on.

Yatin : (sighed) His bosses...and I hooked up...I found no way to break away..and I played on...

Arjun : And they paid you good money for that...

Yatin : At first, yes...they provided me cash to settle matters...but I'd to return here due to their demand...& I also didn't want to lose my ancestors home, my pigeons. So...I cooperated him. But then, someone blackmailed me for it...& those people stopped financing me, they only gave me a payment for using my facilities...they and he just blackmailed.

Rathod : And you didn't try to do anything...

Yatin : I did...but they had proofs against me...and he threatened me, if I don't work for him..he'll kill my family...

Saakshi : Yeh NC banke yahan settle hona Un logon ki idea tha?

Yatin : Actually it was mine too...the bank was about to sell my property...so I needed to stop it at any cost...

Shree : Toh aap usko auction se kharid lete, Vipul toh paisa de hi raha tha na?

Mahatre : Haan.. but uss waqt agar verification hota toh Yatin pakra jaata...aur uss waqt Yatin ka matter vi kaafi garam thi, media ke nazar main aa hi jaati... that's why, I made the property papers for this house taaki Yatin yahan reh sake...NC ke naam se.

Yatin : And Vipul ne uska poora faida uthaya, he came to know this house was within the mansion complex...and he saw the old plans...&  the passage dad closed...I opened it for my access to mansion...he used me, my pigeons and my mansion for his illegal trades...

Vipul : Not your Mansion Yatin, We only used that passage...main kavi uss mansion ki andar nahi gaya...after that night...it is cursed!!

Shree : That gas station was within your property?

Yatin : It was a guardhouse when this mansion built, it was broken..later on of Vipul's partners established that gas station.

Saakshi : But yeh mansion ko haunted banana ka idea kahan se aaya? Who vi Vipul ne dia hain kya?

Yatin : (Smiled faintly) I asked Vipul to give me money to buy this mansion from auction, but when he denied...and his bosses wanted to buy it to use for their storage...oh mujhe pasand nahi tha... I thought of doing something of my own. Aab mere paas meri bad reputation ki alawa kuch aur toh tha nahi, I used it. Used all the old tricks to make it haunted. Aur ek din Vipul ko vi daraya..taaki who mansion main na ghuse..(he smiled)

Vipul : Accha!!

Yatin : Haan, I heard you discussing about the antics in the mansion...tum meri mansion ki chezon ko vi nehi chorna chahti thi na?

Arjun : And you succeeded...You used dry ice and chilled air to produce that fog, flow that through pipeline, used blue air balloon to make that blue shadow and played you piano and pipe organ in a low node...which mad ultrasound and stimulated the terror sensation in human brain...thus you made this mansion haunted since 20 years!!

Saakshi : 23 years, arjun.

Arjun : Thanks! Iss 23 saal tak bank ne kahi baar iss property ke liye auction arrange ki, apne ek baar vi kharidne ki koshish nehi ki?

Yatin : I told you, I don't earn much from this smuggling things...aur meri pigeons se vi income jyada nahi hain...double life ki expenditure vi maintain karna para...but I was saving for it...If I get more 2-3 years I could bought it back...

Arjun : And in this process you killed three people...and who knows this number may increase if we count previous ones.

Yatin :  Nop..I didn't kill anyone. In previous cases, the deaths caused by fear...and fights among those Smugglers. And the last one...I didn't even involved into it...

Rathod : Then how those people died? Of fear..right!! & you produced it...Mr. Vadera was a heart patient... Someone hit Dayal's head and Jay fell from terrace...Wasn't it your fault?

Yatin : You can blame me for Vadera..but I didn't went to mansion that night... In fact...I wasn't in home also... Shetty ki ghar party thi..we went there...

Mahatre : Haan, you can check..wahan aur vi log the..

Yatin : (Staring at Vipul) but if you want me to take any name, I'll say...

Saakshi & Sonali : Vipul!

Vipul : Main kaise? Maine mansion main kavi nahi gaya!

Sonali : But tum uss ghatiya smell wala beedi peete ho...I smelt it when you kidnapped me that day.

Saakshi : Aur who Arjun ko mila...ground floor ki dining se...

Shree : Ek aur baat, harr baar hum mansion ki darwaja  khula chor aaya, even when our team mansion so sal karr dia...but each time we returned, we found the door closed...last two times, it was from inside..Yatin aapne band ki thi?

Yatin : I told you, I didn't went there since last time bank inspected the place.

Rathod : You mean last month.

Yatin : Haan.

Aisha : But Vipul kaise? Aur agar aapne wahan gaya nahi..tuh humko daraya kaise?

Shree : Yeh main bataun? Yatin updated his props. Usko wahan jaane ki zaroorat hi nahi pari...

Yatin : Right.

Shree : That control room, wahan sirf smugglers ke saath contact hi nahi, mansion kii cheezon co vi control kia jaata tha. You put sensors on doors, thus you cane to know if anyone broke into. I can bet you controlled the passage doors, that piano, pipe organ, room temperatures and that magnetic jammer also...

Yatin smiled and gestured him to carry on.

Shree : Your power supply vi yahan se tha..that's why we didn't found the power line also.

Chotu : Aur isiliye who electricity bill vi itna jyada thi?

Arjun : And Vipul could access that control room also, I guess?

Yatin : Yes.

Aisha : And he learnt how you horrify people...he used it when you were not around. Right Vipul?

Vipul : No...I didn't...

Arjun : Accha? Yatin ke alawa sirf tum thi jisko iss mansion main interest thi, Agar Vadera's yahan aapni nayee resort khol leta, tumhari dhandhe ka band baj jata...aur tum itni vi seedhe nahi ho jitna tum dikhate the...23 years you blackmailed these people, and a little before you tried to kill my teammates... and now you want us to believe you?

Rathod : You have a strong motive, tum toh kahi nahi gaye na uss raat? Huh?

Yatin : Radio room main CCTV camera hain...aur mansion main vi...aap log check karlo...

Shree rushed to that room.

Aisha : Avi Vipul ka pol kholega...

Vipul : OK!! I did it! I activated those scary things...Uss buddh Ko heart attack aa gaya...but those people  saw me. Dayal almost caught me...so I hit his head with that sped. And that boy, he chased me...Uss organ ki aawaz se main vi darr gaya tha toh...pata nahi kaise terrace pe pounch gaya..woh mere peeche aaya...phir main usko peche se dhakka dia..aur vaag aaya... Woh gira ke nahi maine dekha nahi..

Arjun : Aage bolo...

Vipul : next morning I cleaned the place...when Yatin was attending the pigeons. Then He saw police in the evening aur unko vaagaya...

Sonali : But who broken jewelry? Jo mujhe garden main mila who?

Maya : Kaunsi?

Aisha showed her the photo. Maya smiled at that.

Maya : Yeh!! Yeh toh kho gaya tha, meri hain...from my broach.

Sonali : Kahan khoya tha?

Maya : Maybe during our evening walk...before that incident, we used to go there every day. Actually...

Saakshi : You guys used to live in the master bedroom...Yaad hain Aisha that room was in use..

Aisha : Hmm...& they used that passage to enter that place.

Rathod : Ok...now come to the main point...woh diamonds kahan hain?

Yatin : We delivered it yesterday , during meeting...aab tak Mohali ke paas deliver ho gaya hoga...

Chotu : Nahi hua...We sealed Mohali's place...

Arjun : And who aaya kahna se tha?

Rathod : Woh sab baad main dekhnge...now Mr. Yatin mehra, w arrest you for facing your death, smuggling and forgery...and Maya, you also coming with us for helping him...& Mr. Mohali..aapko toh...

Mahatre : I know , mujhpe vi charges lagega...I'm ready for it.

Arjun : & Vipul...tum toh saare fassad ki zar ho...We have to talk...

Rathod : Haan..woh vi aaram se baithke... in our interrogation room.

Vipul made a face.

Maya went to Sonali and patted Pinto's head.

Pinto : Maya...oh Maya...

Maya : I have to leave you...be a good boy..OK.

Pinto : Pinto is a good boy...(puffed his crown feather).

Maya : Sonali, I know you are upset with me...but trust me each word I said, was not acting at all...the surprise suicide note took my breath away for a moment..and more than one year I was separated from him...I know how it feels...

Sonali : Why Maya...aapni zindagi jeene ke liye itna bara jhoot...who vi itne saal tak? Agar uss din sach kaha hota toh yeh din aate hi nahi...

Yatin : Maybe...but that time I couldn't leave my responsibilities...I love her.. & you know we can't s our loved ones to suffer...how could I abandon her and my unborn child? Ek aadmi woh karr vi leta...but I was a father...

Sonali : But now you children gonna lost both of you...

Maya : No...we always keep them out of it...& they know how to live without us..they'll manage.

Yatin : I know I've snatched your happiness from you...& I can't return that..I'm sorry...

Sonali looked into Yatin's eyes and smiled faintly.

Sonali : You know...I can't blame you...or even can't forgive you.

Maya : Pinto... Sonali ke saath rahoge?

Pinto : Sona...I love you...(he rubbed his beak on Sona's knuckle)

Maya : (looked at Yatin and he nodded) Pinto ko tum le jao, Sonali...I know you like him.

Sonali looked at Pinto who was shaking his head in positive manner. She smiled at that parrot.

It was the filler for the case. Chapter 30 would be the last one. Lt me know are you satisfied with all this explanations or not. 

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unres... me first...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Awesome update...

Just one word...Loved it...
Case is interesting...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Edited by Snehajain - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it atisha dear awesome 
Very interesting
Case progressing in fab way πŸ‘ 
Thanks for the Pm ]
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update..you took care of each and every corner...awesome..

i still love yatin..he is a sweetheart after all he did..now he is a great father...he knew the future and kept his sons away...how sweet..

tell me one thing..does NC exist or not?once you said yatin met him,then vipul said he is fictitious..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

maya is an interesting character too...vipul the main villian...

I just loved the way you presented the whole thing...case is solved...what will be the last part??

and the ????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

waitng continue..😳😳
Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
crazyji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super awesome update...
each had their role..
it was interesting and perfect..
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so now every thing is clear why yatin did what he did
good job that was one nice thriller mystery u wrote here πŸ‘
in next chapter will there be any personal moments of arakshi and sam aisha atlest let their relationship take few steps forward if not outright love confession though it would be best to see them confess πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for pm
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome paπŸ‘
pls make the next part for arakshi and sakshi's past pls