Originally posted by: _PanCake_

its 10 dear...

update...

updating dear...wait for more 5 minutes
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Anusha_

oh teri ki! kya faadu likha hai yaar! bomb bilkul..

merko laga hi tha rey taani ke saath KUCH BHI, literally kuch bhi karega..mujhe toh laga tha dusre type ki saza degaπŸ˜‰
(samajh jaao yaar)πŸ˜›
but rey! why do u luv ur sis so damn much? :@

aur ek toh aap itna time laga dete toh update karne me ki i get fed up😳
toh update jaldi jaldi!
short update thi yaar! itne wait ke bata ye mila humme? 13 feb ko last update..aur aaj 17 feb ye update..chapter bohot mast tha par thoda short tha..toh agar time lo toh fir uske worthy ussi tym limit ke according likho..because the parts are really short !
try covering at least 2 tracks in an episode..
n furdermore dis was aldready d promo thing so it had to be bigger..i mean i never had problem wid ur writing but plz see to it dat if u take d tym den write according to it!

thank u
and about short updates sweety my exams are going on but still i m updating...i cant put my whole time in writing updates
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshima

<font color="#CC0066">sorry for late comment,,,i can use my lap only in week end,,,,,,,plzzz pm mee...i really waiting for romantic reyyy</font>

its okay...will update very soon
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_VD_AJS

Awwiiieee ... wat an awsm update ...

Day by day da level of da story is gettin a gud face ...
Loved dis update ...
I hate dat ovi ... n sry fr taani... dis is not done by rey ... to hell with rey ... he is a beast on beast ...s ooo wrst ... hate him in dia story ...

Plz cont soon ... update soon all da parts na ... cant wait at all plz plz plz... beggin sooo much ... hope ull update ...

thank you so much...will update very soon
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: navk

awesome update
i just want to kill ovi
update soon dear

thank u...will update
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka.saha

hey,plzzz updt ASAP...WAITNG...

updating
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raddhi

What r u n
Whr r is ur prt πŸ˜”

Updating
Cupcake. thumbnail
CHAPTER NINE

Whole day passed now its pass midnight...taani is still in store room
Rey was in his study working on some project he was so engrossed in his work that he forgot about the soul who is lying unconcious in store room

Its 1:30 in night rey finished his work and walk in his room
He expected to see her sleeping but he didnt found her in room neither she is in washroom he was getting worried where she left just then their morning incident...he remembered she is still in store room
(Bahut jaldi yaad aa gaya janab ko😑 πŸ˜†)

"Damn she is still locked there"
he greetd his teeth and cursed himself for forgoting about her

Rey ran to store room...he reach there he open the door n get in
He found her lying unconcious there...he hurriedly go close to her and scoop her in his arms and take her in their room

Rey made her comfortable on bed...rey was about to cover her with blanket when he notice blood on her foot
She has wound in her left foot...rey carefully clean her wound n dressed her wound...rey gave her medicine...she will gained her concious till morning

( Her foot got hurt when she tried to find some source of light in store room while searching a heavy box fell on her foot making a deep cut...after some time taani gets unconcious because he didnt had anything from last night no food bo water )

Rey changed her dress controling his desires to feel her...after making her comfortable he too laid on bed taking her in his arms and slept...deep down in his heart he was feeling guilty

IN MORNING

Taani was first to woke up she find herself in their room in his arms...her head was paining...she tried to remembered how she come here when she was in store room then thought may be he had bring her here

Taani tried to free herself from his tight grip but as usual all her attempts goes in vain

"how many times should i tell you not to waist ur energy in these things " he was speaking in his half sleep still his voice has authorty and seriousness

" I said leave me " she yell at him ...rey snap open his eyes and glare at her in most dengerous way...although taani was scared but this time she didnt show it on her face

In a swift rey come on top of her putting his all body weight on her

But instead of saying anything or should we should say yelling
He caputred her lips in aggressive kiss...rey was biting her lips...his hands were roaming on her perfect curves. He was releasing his all anger in kiss...rey was kissing her biting her lips causing her moan in pain...he dont want to hurt her the way he did last day so thats why he is letting his anger go by kiss...rey broke the kiss...he look straight in her eyes which were filled with tears
"Stay in your limit " his voice was so dengerous n intense that it send shiver down in her spine

Rey get up from her n laid beside her on bed...taani get up from bed but fall back as her foot was injured n now paining badly

"ouch!!" she carefully touch her wound she hissed in pain...she again tried to get up but coundnt able to stand up on her feets...seeing her attempts rey walk toward her and scoop her in his arms and take her inside the washrom

Taani look at him confuse...understanding her confusion rey answered her

"i m helping u in bath beacuse ur foot is hurt and u cant able to stand properly...you will get more hurt " tani look at him shock

"what!!! I dont need ur help u can go out" she told him in low yet confident voice

"yeah right i can see that" he put her down she enable to balance grip his shoulder for support...rey give her a i know it look

"pls m not comfortable with u present here" she is really not feeling comfortable because of last day incident and the thought that he dont care about her feelings her emotions

" Am ur husband then whats the problem " he sound little angry

"you are not my husband...aap jesa janwar mera pati nahi ho sakta " taani was feeling very frustated with his casual behaviour after what happen between them

Rey hold her shoulders tightly bring her close to him

"u r an animal who dont know how to behave with his wife" taani didnt stop...rey was looking like an angry lion

Rey pinned her to the washroom wall...his eyes were red in anger...his hold on her shoulder was dead tight

Rey look in her eyes...her eyes showing fear
In a next moment rey torn her nighty making her gasp in shock...rey threw her nighty away on floor
She was standing infront of him in just her innerwear...taani tried to cover her body with her hands ...tears come out of her eyes

"now face the real animal in ur husband" his voice was deadly cold

Rey took her hands and pin them above her head...he bend down and kiss her neck shoulder...leaving harsh wet kisses...taani was feeling pain but she didnt stop him she was standing there lifelessly
He move down to kiss her cleavage...he gave her bite on her cleavage...taani moaned in pain

Rey move toward her face her eyes were closed...rey took her lips in his harshly...biting her lips for respond but feeling no response from her...he broke the kiss

Taani was standing there...rey look at her but she was not looking at him she was staring at ground

Rey left from there frustated with his own behaviour
After he left taani slide down on floor and cried her heart out

~~

Rey was sitting in hall...angry with his own behaviour

"what the hell i did with her...i didnt intend to do all this...help karne chala tha aur yeh kar betha " rey regreted his behaviour

Rey notice ovi coming from main gate in party wear...ovi didnt notice rey and she directly goes in her room..she was humming n smiling all way

Rey : " ovi iss waqt ghar aai hai wohi bhi party wear main...i need to talk to her...raat bhar bahar rahena its not safe"
Rey thought and move toward her room

~~
Rey was about to enter in her room but hearing her talks to herself...he stop outside

In side the room

Ovi was talking to herself
Ovi : ab tak toh bhai ne uss downmarket taani ko ghar se nikal pheka hoga...agar nahi toh meri itni mehnat aur drama waist ho jayega...mujhe usse badla lene ke liye pta nahi kya kya karna pad rha hai

She was talikng and rey was standing there shocked

Rey (himself) :badla!!! Am i missing something...agar taani innocent hui toh...mujhe sach ka pta lagana hoga

Rey left from there before she notice him

~~

Rey called his assistant karan and asked him to give him every detail about taani,rishabh,ovi life in college what happen between them n with them in past six month

Rey : now i will make everthing right !!!

PRECAP : Ovi's truth comes infront of Rey

Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
Sneha_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! 
How Can I miss such an awesome story?
fABULOUS YR 
read all parts for thread 1 to the last chapter
Amazing yr 
ab jab bhi update karegi toh Mjhe PM karegi for sure ok na
I am loving dis story 
update jaldi
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Res
unres

yaar tune to aaj din bana diya...

awesome chappy

bechaari taani

she shudnt forgive rey jaldiii

finally ovi out some hatke romance ll in...

update soon
Edited by marium-zamamii - 10 years ago