thanks yaar
cannot handle one more heartbroken Arjun
the way the SOS was sent was very very unique
kya gaana hai
after all yr Sakshi is one of her kind

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agar sakshi ko wapas  zinda nahi lati toh iss baar arjun ke alawa aur bahut se log revolver tan dete
it was fab update firstly coz sakshi is ok and secondly because neeche gir ke bhi sakshi ka sense of humour barkar tha πŸ˜†
arjun poor thing was almost shattered to think that he lost her for ever 
guess he will be real mad at her later on 😑
bechara chotu usse sach main laga that sakshi is bhoot πŸ˜†

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank u to bring sakshi back.
but why u did not want to bring her back. its not good.
anyways update was just awesome.
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm dwar:-)
haaw...kyun tumhe shakshi pasand nhi h kya...thanku for brngng her back alive...waise jo bhi ho shakshi ki dialouges nd character mast likh h tumne...just loved it:-)
hahaha...Arjun k SYS sab darte h...to tum kaise bachti dear:-)
thanx for d update:-)
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all , a big big thank you for letting Sakshi to live for some more years...
I dont know why but I was not expecting this from you...
So I am extremely happy her come back...

The first parts was really nice..
Quite emotional and heart touching...

But after that song part..
It was...what to say...just..full on entertainment...
Oh god..!!! I was laughing and laughing and laughing...
I dont know how many times I had told you this but one again..
Awesome dialogues...really amazing...

Cont. soon...
Thanks for the pm...

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i expected something like this...but the way you have done it...take a bow girl...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it was awesome...first showing their desperation to bring back sakshi..their loss..specially rathod,rawte and thein sonali..awesome work done there..⭐️

then came the comic part and relaxation of both the characters and the readers...the way you do this its really commendable atisha..i love this touch of yours...

I gonna read it again...⭐️

you do continue soon..thanks for pm..😳😳
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 29(installment 1) :

Saakshi led them to the tunnel she and Arjun checked. She stood in front of the wall and inspected it.

Saakshi : This wall was cement made, but the air inside is fresh...aisa tab hota hain jab koi tunnel main air circulation accha ho. Matlab, this is not the end of this tunnel.

Chotu also came forward and knocked on it. He examined the wall and declared it is inflated. Rathod gestured to chotu and the officers to break it. And they broke it within 10 minutes. It was made of cement casted on iron net.

Saakshi led them a big wooden door at the end of the tunnel. Chotu kicked to open it. And all entered the secret radio room  at NC's place. Sonali moved to the closed door at the other end and twisted the knob. They entered at NC's study and they found Shree pointing his gun at them.

Saakshi : Kya karr rahi ho, Shree?

And the next moment she found herself into Shree's hold. And all surprisingly gawked at Shree crying his heart out.

Saakshi : Ki korcho Shree...aj aise rowge toh aapni shaadi ke din kya karoge?

Shree : Tum zinda ho!!

Saakshi : Haan meri jaan, main zinda hoon, aur ek aur mare huye ko zinda karne aayi hoon. Aab choro mujhe.

Shree parted the hug and sniffed.

Arjun : Tum yahan kya karr rahi thi? Aur baaki sab kahan hain?

Shree : Main woh radio room ka door dhoond rahi thi.. aur sab living room main hain, in our custody.

Rathod : Chalo, wahan chalte hain.

Shree helped Saakshi to NC's living room and made her sit on a sofa. Seeing Sonali Pinto flew to her.

Pinto : Sona..you come today!! Where is my cookies?

Maya passed the cookie jar and Sonali feed him.

NC : Yeh sab kya ho raha hain? I didn't do anything and you guys keeping us here...what's going on?

Mahatre : Haan officers you can't harass an honorable citizen...

Saakshi : We know MR. Mahatre. But your friend in not a sharif nagrik and I know you know it very well. In fact aaj tak sab kuch aapn hi toh samhaala...nahi?

Mahatre : What are you talking about?

Rathod : About smuggling, Mr. Lawyer. You always looked into his leagal matters, and you don't know about it? And your friend Yatin Mehra..he is also involved ...

NC : Yatin?? How you conclude Yatin & my involvement into this smuggling?

Rathod : Well, This house is connect to the mansion with the secret path..through which we entered. & The control room..is behind NC's study..

Arjun : Aur  woh room use hota hain...it was well managed...& We have evidence NC uses that control room...and h visit mansion through that passage also..

Aisha : But you said you never been there...which is a lie.

Rathod : Moreover, In mansion's study, we found a book on birds, which was used as codebook...you gifted it him..with your pigeon farm's monogram...and the parrot feather...It's from Pinto...& that birds generally accompany you everywhere...

Mahatre : But Yatin is dead!!...

Arjun : We have evidences of his existence and NC helped him...

Aisha : & You two also don't know about Mrs. Maya's double life?

Maya : My life?

Aisha : Haan, but I wonder what's your real surname actually? Mehra or Swami?

Maya looked down, she was nervous.

Arjun : And Mr. NC, you are smuggling for a long time using your homer pigeons as carrier and messenger.

Rathod : And also using Yatin's identity to cover your crime. Moreover, you took his property into your possession illegally since last 23 years.

Saakshi : Add  attempt to murder into that list also.

Mahatre : Nobody tried to kill you...

Saaskhi : Accha!! Uss tunnel main baandh ke kaun gaya tha? Aap dono hi the na?

NC : (Smirked) That's an ridiculous accusation girl, I'm afraid you can't prove it..

Rathod and Arjun also looked at her. They knew NC was right. He didn't do it.

Saakshi : (Smirked) Actually I can. Shree apna UV light dena.

Shree handled her over his UV light and she pointed it on NC & Mahatre's Shoes. All saw a beautiful "S" sitting proudly on the tip of them. This made all shocked.

Saakshi : Jab mujhe baandh rahi thi, tab main aap dono ko yeh autograph dia. And one thing, aaj tak koi aisa kidnappers mujh mila nahi jo pockets co bina khali kiye aapne captives ko chora ho. Mujh usi waqt khatki thi..par baad main sochne ke baad pata chala ki yeh koi kidnapping thi hi nahi.

Rathod : But Saakshi, mujhe aur Rawte ko do  aadmi ne bandha tha, aur who dono kaafi healthy the..

Arjun : Ek Vipul that aur doosra woh godown main se koi tha...

Aisha : Mujhe woh larki ne...

Saakshi : Who NC tha...Haina Baisa?

She smirked at NC and he looked away.

Arjun : And that old lady was Mahatre? That's why he twisted my hands so hard!!

Mahatre looked down, embarrassed.

Saakshi : Aisha, remember we checked the backgrounds? Mahatre was a member of theatre club in his college. Acting ka keera usme pehle se hi tha ...

Aisha : And lawyers are generally good actors...

Rathod : But that bearded man?

Saakshi : NC ke shoe pe double S hain Sameer. He played double.

NC : She is right. W did it intentionally ,but w didn't had any intention to kill you. Once the goods were shifted, I was going back to release you.

Sonali : But what about the murder you did?

Mahatre : Look if you are talking about Vadera's murder, it was an unnatural death, it wasn't a murder at all. And my friend cum client wasn't involved in it.

Saakshi : Right, he wasn't involved in that triple death, but he is a killer indeed. He killed someone long back.(looked at NC) Am I right Mr... Yatin Mehra?

NC stared at her for a long moment and straightened up.

NC : (looked back to Saakshi ) Yes I killed Yatin Mehra...& I can bring him back.

He moved to his room upstairs. Chotu blocked his way.

Arjun : Let him go Chotu, he won't escape.

NC went upstairs.

Chotu : Yeh kya Yatin ka voot leke wapas aayega?

After a few minutes a handsome man of his late 50s walked down. Coal black eyes, almost wht hair, a little taller than NC. Everyone in the room recognized him. The late actor Yatin Mehra walking up with all his glory.

Except Saakshi and NC's family, all were gawking at him. Arjun's face had an expression as if he just swallowed a fly.

Shree : (whispered) Saakshi was right!! NC is Yatin!!

Aisha : Aise Kaise? NC is short..his eyes are brown, complexion dark... thore mote hain aur voice vi alag hain...

Arjun got the whole thing suddenly.

Arjun : Saakshi is right...he changed his body language, used padded cloths, dark makeup and contact lenses...and voice...

Yatin : (in NC's voice) Woh badalna kaunsi bari baat hain?

Rathod : Saakshi, yeh tumhe kaise pata chala?

Saakshi : First, names, Nitya and Yatin...dono naam similar nahi hain. But when I was working on that tracing draft in news office, I found the similarities...You know the Ulta print.. & then on our glass factboard also...Nitya is Yatin's anagram. And we saw books on riddles on Yatin's book shelf in mansion and all people we asked about him told us one thing "Yatin loved riddles".

Arjun : Then?

Saakshi : Bank statements and travel details.. Yogesh ki photographs with his parents those he posted on SNS, that too of last year. And Maya.

Rathod : explain...

Saakshi : Yatin US me nahi tha...he bought a property there & uski address pe Yash rehta hain...& that's his father's house. He confirmed it. Yogesh also confirmed this man is his father and they don't know anything about NC, but Yogesh ne uskhi friends ko kaha tha ki he recognizes NC's face. His father played a prank eith him when he was at 10th, during preparation of his annual day function. He was participated in an act and his had did his makeup. In addition, my entertainment journalist friend provided us every detail about Yatin, and his photoshoot albums, where he experimented with his makeup.

Maya : Yeh prankwali baat tumko kaise pata chala?

Saakshi : Usi frind se...who meri ek ex-college ki friend ki vai hain. I just used that connection. Then the travel details, jahan NC gayab hota tha wahan se Yatin saamne aata tha...Hydrabaad se NC gayab & Yatin showed up..but wahan ki US flights ke arrival list main Yatin tha hi nahi...& NC sirf flight ke tickets leti thi..But he never boarded...

Chout : Matlab NC banke Airport jaata tha aur Yatin bank bahar aata tha..

Saakshi : Right.. aur  dono account application form main jo signatures hain woh same aadmi ne ki hain. Aisha ne reports laayi thi par tum logone shayed thik se dekha nahi..

Aisha : And Maya?

Saakshi : Sonali always used to come here and she found Maya was very calm and comfortable with NC, usko dekh ke kavi laaga nahi ke who NC se pyaar nahi karti and Yatin ki baat NC ke saamn karte hue who kavi uncomfortable nahi hue. Agar who cheating karta toh aisa nahi hota...& Jab Maya Yatin ke saath hota tha toh NC as literally disappeared in thin air. We couldn't trace him, remember? & Shree you  checked marriage bureau?

Shree : Maya aur NC ke marriage certificate nakli hai.

Sonali : But Saakshi, she always told me she understands me, because she lost her love, she knows the pain and...

Saakshi : (Smirked) Jaaneman, once you told me, actors are paid liars. And this time it was about her life...toh jhoot bi sach ki tarha bolna tha na!

Sonali became silent...Arjun asked Saakshi to proceed.

Saakshi : Haan...Aur Sonali ne jo hair samples collect ki thi...wahan Yatin & Maya ki hair samples thi and some kurl hairs vi tha..from a wig. Moreover, her both sons have Yatin's features and their DNA also show they are of same parents...

Shree : Aur who passport & bank accounts..wahan fingerprints?

Saakshi : False skin...bohot aasan hain...office chalke dikhaungi.

Arjun : So you joined the dots...good job Saakshi. Lekin yeh pehle kyun nahi bataya?

Saakshi : Kyun kii yeh sab main uss rock pe baithke socha...aur batane ke liye yahan aa gay..simple.

Rathod : Toh Mr. Yatin Mehra aap aapni kahaani batan ka taklif karnge?

Yatin : Kyun nahi...but it's a long story, would you mind to have some coffee?

Bivha : Main  banati hoon...

An officer stoppd her.

Officer : We'll arrange...you sit.

The case is solved..now answer time. Ask your questions and doubts. All questions will be answered.

& let me know how this chapter was..