phew... Got n answer... Thank God varad will save astha... N regarding violence, those things were really precious for shlok, esa reaction to hona he tha... M happy he kept that stuff just as a reminder not for sake of love...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: mnk_IPKKND
guys..has anyone observed int he first video...Avi is been asked to move Shrenu's hair as it is covering her face..and how nicely he has moved the hair..i like that...:)..I have surprised no one noticed that..
I always wonder how Shrenu bear Avi's such a loudh voice :) poor soul...:)Loved the video...just observe at 2.53...:)
Originally posted by: mnk_IPKKND
guys..has anyone observed int he first video...Avi is been asked to move Shrenu's hair as it is covering her face..and how nicely he has moved the hair..i like that...:)..I have surprised no one noticed that..
I always wonder how Shrenu bear Avi's such a loudh voice :) poor soul...:)Loved the video...just observe at 2.53...:)
I loved it.. it was very professional. Avi moved the hair and they got onto shooting the scene..It was very intense scene..