Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!
rimi_invisible thumbnail
read 3 parts together...

what have you done atisha??you kidnapped them,then saved them just to kill them...err at least sakshi??

dont tell me...you killed her??

i loved this thrill though...and great descriptions but u killed her in the end??

i have a feel she will again get stuck somewhere...us bhatakti atma ka kiya hua??yatin..

now eagerly waiting for the next part..do continue soon...

i just love HM...cant we have a sequel??
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god after too long time
What is this again cliff hanger
Sakshi dead no don't do it please
And do continue soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 28 :

For a moment, Arjun felt his life left his body. He became numb on Saakshi's sudden action and Aisha's cry with her name. the first ray of sun hit his eyes but he felt his world sunk in darkness, again. He couldn't believe that she left him, just like that. And unknowingly his grip on Aisha's rope as also loosening.

Aisha was looking down, where Saakshi was disappeared. She was stunned. She couldn't believe she just lost her closest one in the team and she almost left the rope also. But another strong hand pulled her up. She looked at the person and broke into tears, hugging him tight.

Aisha : She sacrificed, for me!!

Sameer was patting her back silently, his tears were also flowing down and he didn't want to stop them. He couldn't differentiate between his reasons to cry, was it relief of saving His Aisha, or grief of loosing Saakshi; he didn't  know. Today he again went through those pains, the same pain of losing Roshni and Riya. He lost his friend and his teammate, but she was both. This time It's more piercing than those previous one, she was something more to him.

Then his eyes fell on Arjun, sitting numb at the edge of that cliff. That man was safe also. He trembled remembering last few minutes, when he found the rope was slipping out and he knew he would lose three of them if he couldn't hold Rawte in the place. He was listening to the whole conversation and could figure out what happening there, but they had no idea what was happening with him. He was almost failing to keep his grip tight on the rope, when the team arrived with support and helped him. Some officers joined to pull Arjun, when he went down to help Arjun to pull the girls up, but before he reached, Saakshi left the rope. In addition, he found his two officers hanging there, shocked.

An officer called him.

Officer : Sir, get a grip. Aisha mam needs medical support.

Rathod nodded at that and straightened up, pulling Aisha with him. She was still crying, so he gathered her into his arms and walked to the Ambulance.

Officer : Sir? Arjun sir?

Rathod took a glance and moved away. He couldn't face him right now, because this time, h could neither accuse nor pacify Arjun. He even couldn't see his friend falling apart like this.

Shree was all ears of the whole incident..he was listed everything, Arjun's words, Rathod's orders, Aisha's scream, Sonali's gasp, Chotu's sob and other officers cry. He missed nothing. & he couldn't believe she left them. He listened Aisha was crying for Saakshi, still he couldn't believe he lost his another friend. She made her own place in ETF and their heart. After Riya she is the only girl who pulled his leg taking Liza's name, spent time with him, even gossiped about useless things. She was someone who cared for him, no actually for everyone. That mad girl who cared for that Kharoos Arjun sir also. And in the whole office only she dared to face him any time.

And all happened because of them !! those people sitting inside this house. His blood started boiling in anger and he stood up, when Rathod order him to arrest them and seal the place. Receiving Rathod's green signal...he broke into with his team.

Rathod reached the ambulance and made Aisha sit there, the medics started taking care of her injured hand and bruises. He saw chotu was waiting there while Sonali sprung out from ETF van.

Sonali : Sameer, where's Sasha?

Rathod didn't look at her, he had no courage to face her now.

Sonali : (shook Rathod) I heard everything into communicator, she is still there, right? With Arjun? ( Rathod was still silent)...Com on Sameer, you are scaring me...where is she??

Chotu : Sir? Saakshi ko kuch hua hain?

But it seemed Rathod was swore to remain silent. Sonali moved to the ambulance and saw Aisha crying. She again confronted Rathod.

Sonali : Sameer, plz tell me where is she...

This time Rathod looked at her and she found her answer. She sprinted to the mansion. And Chotu followed her.

Rathod : Sonali!!

And then he slumped on the ground. He just put the last nail to the coffin.

Arjun was still looking at the rising sun, as if he was questioning "why me?" He couldn't believe he lost her, someone who cared for him. She always been his headache, although she did silliest stuff to irritate him, they actually made him feel good which he never accepted. He always pushed her always, tried to keep distance from her, but she was the one, to whom he opened up. He didn't utter a word but she knew what he was thinking. She was special, always. He looked at his palm...the wound has almost healed. But today he wished this scar never fade away...it was the last thing she did for him. He questioned his fate, how much he had to lose, and how much pain destiny had written for him. He already lost his family, his love, his friend...and now she...& he was the culprit this time.

He heard Sonali was screaming Saakshi name and turned. She was coming to him.

Sonali : Arjun, where's Sasha?

Arjun remain silent. He didn't look at her, or he couldn't meet her eyes.

Sonali : Don't you dare to zip up your mouth, Arjun. I want Sasha, Where is she?

Arjun : (looked at the cliff and whispered ) Sorry. I couldn't pull her.

At the next moment he felt a shower of hits on his chest, arms and face and he didn't even tried to stop her. He looked at Chuto who already sat on the ground, crying silently.

Sonali : HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT!! SHE TRUSTED YOU...WE TRUSTED YOU. HOW COULDN'T YOU PULL HER UP! GO AND BRING HER BACK, RIGHT NOW...

She moved to the edge and started shouting Saakshi's name.

Sonali : SASHA, WHERE AR YOU? ANSWER ME DAMM IT! SASHA!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THIS...YOU PROMISED YOU'LL NEVER LEFT ME ALONE...PLZ ANSWER..SAAKSHI!!

She was almost slipping when Arjun caught her, but she was so adamant and continued her shouting sessions. Her scram was echoing around but it was only her voice was reflecting back. Nobody answered her pleads.

Arjun was having a big time to hold her as his one hand was badly injured. Sonali again freed herself and this time Chotu held her.

Chotu : Sir, aap jaiye...you are injured.

Sonali : NO...YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE UNTILL YOU BRING HER BACK.

Chotu : Hum sab jayenge Sonali...just calm down...Sir aap jaiye yahan se..plz.

Arjun took two steps back..but didn't move away.

Sonali : She must be injured Chotu...

Chotu bit his lips to suppress his sob.. after falling from this high, there is no room for injury, she was dead at the very moment she touched the ground.

Arjun was looking at Chotu and Sonali. He is their culprits, Sonali had already vented it, but Chotu? He would never say a word, but from now on, he would never be able to look at that man. He knew what he did...she reached there because of him and he couldn't stop her.

His chain of thought was broken by a weird ringtone, may be of some officer's phone. He looked around with disgust and found everyone was searching for the source of that sound.

Dekha na hayre

Socha na hayre

Rakhdi nishane pe jaan

Kadmon main tere nikle mera Dum

Hain bas yahi armaan...

Sonali also stopped crying hearing that sound and looking around. Suddenly she sprinted to the edge again and Chotu went behind her...so did Arjun.

Chotu : Sonali..

Sonali : SASHA!!

That song stopped immediately and again started..

Sonali : SASHA...TU THIK HAIN?

The song started over again.

Chotu : Sonali?

Sonali : Did you hear that...that song... aisi utli sidhi gaane sirf uski playlist main milega...she's down there...

The song started over again.

Sonai : She's sending SOS!

Arjun : CHOTU...CLIMBING GEARS LE AAO, FAST!!

Chotu rushed to the cars.

Rathod was sitting beside Aisha, composing her and instructing Shree to seize everyone at NC's place. When he saw Chotu running to the Van.

Chotu hurriedly picked up ropes and gears.

Rathod : Kya karr rahi ho Chotu?

Chotu : Saakshi is alive sir...she must've stuck there..

Rathod : What!! How it is possible?

Chotu : She is sending SOS...we heard it.

Rathod : Let's go, come. (in microphone) Shree, NC ke ghar rooko...hum saakshi ko uthane ke baad wahi milenge. They have to pay for it.

Sakshi looked Arjun's bleeding hand holding the rope; she knew he can't make it. She looked down, it was too deep. Then she looked around, the bushy, rough wall of the hillock and calculated the chances of climbing down. The hill side is rough.. and about 20 ft below...it must be a carnies, or a loose rock. If she climb down and reach, there...Arjun could save Aisha and the call for backup to rescue her. She made her mind and asked Arjun to let her go. But little she knew, that rock was not visible from the upped edge.

She left the rope giving Arjun a hint. She started falling down and her hands were searching for a support to minimize the speed, but unfortunately she found any suitable support and she fell hard on that rocky carnies and fainted.

She couldn't say for how long she was out, when she opened her eyes she heard someone calling out her name, it took a little while to register that it was Sonali. She shied and tried to get up, but she felt a sharp pain at her back and toe. She checked her toe, it's paining, a little swallowed also but may be not sprained. She searched for her phone and sighed in relief. Those people didn't took it, but it's of no use now, there is no network. Now she smiled, there is nothing but entertainments. She selected a song from her playlist, put it on loudspeaker and started enjoying it. And her entertainment session was disturbed by sonali, she sent a quick SOS and started over, waiting for her saviors.

Arjun took the climbing gear and started preparing, but Rathod interrupted.

Rathod : You are injured Rawte, stay back. I'll go. Chotu?

Chotu : I'm going down sir. You both stay here.

Arjun : I'm coming with you Chotu. Rathod will stay here.

Rathod : Rawte!! Stay here...I'm going...

Arjun : No Rathod, she's there because of me, I'll go. And you won't stop me.

Rathod : Rawte...

Arjun : Plz Sam...let me go.

Rathod nodded and gestured Chotu to take care. He saw them going down. The echoing song in the air...he heard it before, but this moment it sounds too good to his ears!

Saakshi was sitting on the carnies edges and waving her legs with the beats of the music. When she found two men were climbing down.

Saakshi : Neeche ja rahi ho?

Chotu : (didn't noticed her first) Haan...(looked at her)Saakshi!! Thank god tu thik hain. ( he jumped on the rock and hugged her)

Saakshi : Haan..(parting the hug) woh toh hoon...par tum Arjun ko kyun saath laaya, he's injured...

Arjun : ( Barking) Shut up, Saakshi!! How dare you? Kya zaroorat thi aise harkath karne ki? Tumko koi andaaza hain kya ho sakta tha?

Saakshi : Kyun? Tumhe nahi tha?

Arjun : You could've die...

Saakshi : Tumhare liya acche hota, nahi? Koi roz roz pareshan nahi karta...

Arjun : ( pulled her towards him) Com here, aur mere peeth pe charho...we've to go.

Saakshi : No.

Arjun : What?

Saakshi : Chotu, come here...main aise adhmare gadhon pe nahi charti.

Arjun gestured chotu. He picked her up on his back. Saakshi held him tightly, snaking her hands and legs around him.

They were climbing up silently. Chotu was following Arjun. And Saakshi started her little chit-chat session with chotu.

Saakshi : tujh darr laaga tha?

Chotu : Haan, hum sabko laaga ki tu...

Saakshi : Haan toh main zinda kahan hoon...marr toh gayee main.

(Arjun glared down to her and she offered him a naughty smirk)

Chotu : Kya Saakshi!!

Saakshi : Arre haan..tujhe pata nahi? Main toh Saakshi ka aatma hoon.

Chotu : Kya?! Parr tum toh...

Saakshi : Tujhe pata hain Chotu, Koi aatma Vetaal kab banta hain?

Chotu : 600 years tak kisi tamarind ya banyan tree pe ulta latakne ke baad...

Saakshi : Ya phir marn kii 6 hrs ke andar kisi hatte gate jinda insaan ki kandhon pe sawaar hone ke baad.

Chotu almost left the rope in fear.

Chotu : K...k..kya!!

Saakshi : Haan ,nahi toh tum hi socho...main Arjun ko chorke tere kandhe pe kyun chari?

Chotu : You are pulling my leg, right!!

Arjun : Haan Chotu. Iski varosa matt karo...she is blabbering.

Saakshi : Haan Chotu, Arjun kii baat manlo, (whispered) Yaad hain na, he has no shadow...toh uspe charke main Vetaal kaise banti?

Chotu : (already sweating) Chup karr Saakshi, nahi toh main tujhe gira dunga..!!

Arjun : Agar aisa kia Chotu toh main yeh rope kaat dunga...aur Saakshi, Chotu seedhe tumhari upar hi girega...aur phir tumhara kya hoga yeh tum... samjhe ya samjhaun.

Rathod and other officers helped them to climb up. Arjun left that place immediately. Sonali hugged Saakshi tight and started crying.

Saakshi : Chor mujhe...I can't breathe.

Sonali : tu thik hain?

Saakshi : Haan ...aab chor.

She tried to move away and hissed in pain. Chotu picked up her and started walking towards the ambulance.

Chotu : Chalte chalte baat karte hain, waqt bachega...

All followed him.

Rathod : Saakshi..you ok?

Saakshi : Haan.

Rathod : Tum wahan kaise pounchi?

Saakshi : Actually khai bohot gehra tha...toh maine socha thora rest kar loon...phir aaram se kund jaungi.

Rathod : Saakshi!! Mazaak nahi. Yahan hamari jaan nikal gayee aur tum mazak karr rahi ho, do khichke lagaun?

Saakshi : (pouted) Aise dantoge toh phir se jaake kund jaungi...

Rathod : Nahi Saakshi, seriously, jab Rawte ne kahan ke woh tum dono ko khinch lega toh tumko aisa karne kii zaroorat nahi thi...main toh aa hi raha tha...

Saakshi : Aisha was losing her grip Sameer. And Arjun was also injured...

Rathod : So what? Rawte & Aisha ko training hain, they could handle it...

Saakshi : Sameer, maine  jaan boojh ke kia kyun ki maine who rock dekhi thi, just think, if Aisha lost her grip before you reach what would happened, could you bear it?

Rathod : (Looked into her eyes for a brief moment) Yes I could. We keep our personal interests at home Saakshi, we don't bring them into our duty.

Saakshi : But I'm afraid I couldn't handle two Dukhi Aatmas into my workplace, Sameer. (glanced at Arjun & muttered under her breath) ek ko jhelna mushkil ho jata hain upar se ek aur...dono ki chakkar main saare ETF ki staff mental asylum shift ho jaate.

Chotu : Tu sahi bol rahi hain Yaar.

And he received heated glares from his senior for his special remark.

Saakshi : Dekha? Chotu vi agree karr rahi hain.

Aisha saw them coming with Saakshi, she ran towards them and hugged Saakshi.

Aisha : Tum thik ho!!

Saakshi : Pehle utarne de...Chotu, choro.

Chotu put her down.

Saakshi : Where is Shree?

Rathod : Shree is NC's place. Tum aur Rawte hospital jao...main wahan se...

Saakshi : No, I'll go there first. Chotu uss Vipul ko waha laane ko kaho. Saare sawaal ka jab usi se milegi.

She tried to move but her paining leg stopped her.

Rathod : Don't be stubborn Saakshi...

Saakshi : No..I insist Sameer. I want to go there now. Chotu, tell them to bring something to break a wall. Sonali, help Arjun with his bandage.

Arjun was almost done, Sonali helped him with final knot. All accompanied her to the mansion.

Arjun : Wahan kyun jaa rahi ho? NC ki place udhar nahi...

Saakshi : par main wahi se jaaungi. Tum apna bandage baandh ke aa jao. Yeh mystery aaj solve hoke rehga.

*/*************************

I had no intention to bring Saakshi back alive..but yeh Rawte..he again pulled his gun and threatened...so...

Leave your feedback.

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww q u ko bhe sakshi pasand ni yeh achi baat ni hai
Snehajain thumbnail
Awesome update...

Kitna mysterious tha...For the first time mein fingers crossed karke update padh rahi thi...😳😳😳
Initially I was like 😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
And after that song...🀣🀣🀣
Sakshi is impossible...🀣🀣🀣
Poor Chotu...🀣🀣🀣

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

Kitna mysterious tha...For the first time mein fingers crossed karke update padh rahi thi...😳😳😳
Initially I was like 😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
And after that song...🀣🀣🀣
Sakshi is impossible...🀣🀣🀣
Poor Chotu...🀣🀣🀣

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Dimaag shant hua aapki!!...thank god!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pura chapter😭😭😭 hi thi...then I have to change...you know him naπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.
Chotu or poor?? why? 
Aab injured Arjun pe Saakshi ko thori charhne deti?😊

thanks for feedback...
(I really enjoyed your shouts...it feit like someone sat on strikeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Snehajain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamsad1607

Dimaag shant hua aapki!!...thank god!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pura chapter😭😭😭 hi thi...then I have to change...you know him naπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.
Chotu or poor?? why? 
Aab injured Arjun pe Saakshi ko thori charhne deti?😊

thanks for feedback...
(I really enjoyed your shouts...it feit like someone sat on strikeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Poor chotu bcoz of Sakshi's talk with him about vetaal & all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ya ya you know na ...I m famous for sitting on strike on this Forum...🀣🀣🀣
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Really nice atisha dear 
awesome update πŸ˜Š
Thanks for teh Pm 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all you gave me a heart attack in the pm πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thank god Arjun threatened you with his gun πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Jokes apart...am sooo soo happy you brought sakshi back  
Love the suspense,atleast we got to know about kharoos Acp feelings and also about all ETF members πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Awesome blossom update...i looove looove it too much..continue please...and please wanna see some arakshi parts..will be cherry on top..please please πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Thank you sooo much for the extra amazing update πŸ€— πŸ€—