NEW SS: When you care, you stand to lose. NEW IMPORTANT NOTE.PG42.

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello beauties!!!

I know I know,

I have been gone since ages and left all my works behind, incomplete.

But they will not remain incomplete forever! I promise!

I just want to get this concept done! And then I will resume the old one! This is a SS. Maybe 4 to 5 chapters. BUT you know the drill. If you don't comment I wont complete it! So please be patient with me, and read on.

And I know it's been the bazillion time that I am saying this, I am sorry. I am sorry for disappearing like this. 

If it still matters, take my apology, its sincere, I promise.

And someone once asked me what were my views on Arjun ending?

Here it is: Arjun was my heart! Can anyone live without it!? No, this SS is a way of keeping my heart alive! (I know its melodramatic, but true!) 

So here it is.

DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT!

And do I still need to say, its 16+! KIDS STAY AWAY! Or continue reading but do not blame me afterwards.

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
INDEX

Prologue : Next Post       😳                           
CHAPTER THREE : PM UPDATE

MastiMuskaan thumbnail

Prologue

Arjun, a cop dedicated to his work, is the best in his own wicked way. Every case he ever took was solved and the results were unquestionable even though the same could not be said for his ways. He always came up with the truthful confessions of the culprits and they were proved guilty by the court. Apart from his achievements in his field, Arjun Suryakant Rawte lived alone and a lonely life. Maybe this was his strength. No one to loose. This gave him a satisfaction that was no one was in his house waiting for him to return and to cry at his dead body when he died.

Riya, the simple school going girl, is bright and intelligent person. She always scored good marks but its not that she was never expelled, she was, not once but twice! Once when caught smoking and the other time when she was protesting against a teacher, except, she was protesting alone. But! That was Riya. She stood up for what she thought was right even though it meant standing alone. She never set at anything less than what she wanted. She lived with her parents and in a neighborhood full of friends, and was happy having so many people around her.

But this isn't about how different they were and how happy they were when they were not in each other's life! This is about circumstances that bought two complete different people in one picture and forced them to live together. But this story of together' or to say to-get-her' wasn't pleasant, wasn't normal, and sure as hell wasn't planned by nature or the universe at all!

It all started with a blast, a filthy bomb blast.

A terrible accident was announced in the news and Arjun turned up the volume. He left the report he was writing for the last case he solved yesterday and joined his hands together and rested his chin on it, in shock, as the massive explosion was reported for the umpteenth time.

"Recently, few days ago the company, RSH global was reported to be on fire, what is said to be the reason is that a massive gas leakage in the cafeteria leading to an explosion." The reporter said and Arjun narrowed his eyes. Just then his phone rang and Rathore boomed him to come to his office.

He turned the same channel and threw the remote away.

"What do you think of this blast?" he asked worried.

"Such lame cover!" he said in his head as he knew this was no gas leakage, he looked at his senior plus friend and knew he said it out loud, "I mean, come on, it was a global company Rathore, do you want me to believe that!" he said clarifying.

"So what are your theories?" Rathore said and crossed his hands on his chest in determination that whatever Arjun would say next would be lame too.

"As I said it was a global company with more than thousands of employees and the blast in the caf was a bomb blast. Not a gas leak." He said and Rathore smiled to himself, at last a chance to show Arjun that he was wrong.

"Rawte, what you are saying is that someone intentionally blew up the building! Seriously! Like terrorist attack or something?" he laughed inside at the sound of this.

"Yes." Arjun said standing firm on his judgment.

"Well then enlighten me more, coz I fail to see it that way." Rathore said, still clearly pissed at the fight they had yesterday.

"You see they say' it was a gas leak and that too in a caf."

"We know that!" Rathore spat impatient.

"Let me finish!" Arjun glared and Rathore huffed at his anger. "I checked the online employee list, caf had nearly 20 staff members and hundreds of employee customers' of the company. And the fact that the blast occurred at mid afternoon, someone has got to be there! I mean they can't leave a vacant caf at the middle of lunch hours, can they?" he asked.

"Come to the point." Rathore asked dreading he had a strong point.

"so nobody, none, out of 20 staff people and nearly a hundred customers realized there was a gas leakage?! And moreover, the blast that KILLED everyone on that floor and nearly damaged the ones surrounding it! So not one cylinder would have leaked and if it was two, we can think of coincidence but to blow up the whole caf floor, there has to be more than 5..and THAT cannot be a coincidence and 5 cylinder leaking and no one smelling this much gas-"

"Okay okay, I get it!" Rathore said at once knowing he made more than one point, "you're on it." He said giving the case to Arjun and he smiled inwardly.

And that is how Arjun got involved in the case. But this isn't about the case, this is about love, so how love came in his life, lets find out!

Arjun was called in the headquarters.

"Sir!" he saluted the man in the uniform who was his senior-cum-mentor, Dustin Coelho.

"Arjun, I was, umm, I was here to tell you that you are doing pretty good in the current case of the RSH blast." The old one said and Arjun smiled and nodded in appreciation. "I uh- um- I was -" he couldn't speak and Arjun grew suspicious.

Just then Rathore came in holding a file, he saw Coelho appreciate his presence and he asked in gestures to help him out. Arjun narrowed his eyes and looked at his friend.

Arjun took the file Rathore extended to him and flipped quickly to last page. All important stuff is in the last page, he thought and read. But all he could find was a court order.

"What is this?" he asked impatient to go through all that and know.

Coelho looked at Rathore and he said, "You are a guardian now. Of a girl." He said not sure of his reaction. Well how will he be? He knew Arjun from 6 years and one thing he was certain he was no family man because Arjun had NO family at all, not that he complained but he just couldn't think of Arjun as a subtle guardian. All he could think was Arjun with a gun chasing criminals.

"Well thank you!" he said and then realized, "I am a WHAT!" he said stunned.

Rathore stepped in and filled some reasons, "you know Heena, your relative from your hometown,-"

"Who married a Bengali boy? I know. What about her?" he asked.

"She was in that blast." Rathore said and Arjun looked sorry for a minute but then came to reality.

"So?" he asked more, "how does Heena being in that blast makes me a guardian?"

"she and her husband worked in the same company and when the blast occurred they died, they had a daughter and she doesn't have anyone except you, and you being the in charge of this case, court thinks its better if you take care of her, you know, we all know this wasn't a gas leak and if it was a bomb then this girl's life is at stake, you should really help her!" Rathore said at once and it took at least a couple of seconds for Arjun to fathom what he said.

"But sir I cant, you know I am not a family guy, that girl should be sent somewhere else." First time Arjun was nervous. The ever brave Arjun Suryakant Rawte was nervous of girls, yes, that is why he was 33 and NOT MARRIED.

"Rawte, understand, it's a court order." Rathore said. "Here is her file." and Arjun slumped his shoulders, took the file and went out.

Rathore humped and looked at his retreating back.

"God help the poor soul." Dustin prayed and Rathore couldn't understand for who it was, for Arjun or for the girl.

After a day Arjun finally decided that he couldn't back out like this, he has passed every obstacle in life and solved every crucial case, how hard could handling a 16-year-old could be?!

She is 16, a grown up!  She would be responsible of herself and not at all childlike. I just have to guard' her as the guardian, make sure she doesn't get hit by a truck on the road, or get herself killed. Apart from that, how hard could it be? He thought and sat around the park for some more time. He then looked at her name and tried to memorize it, making sure he doesn't get the name wrong at the first meet itself.

He took a deep breath and a last look at the girl's picture and went near the school she was studying in.

The smell of school and books making a knot in his stomach. He crunched his nose and entered the principal's office.

"Hi, I am Arjun Rawte." He greeted the old woman. "I am the legal guardian of Riya Mukherjee!"

---

So what happens when these two people meet?

How will the tough cop who chases gangsters by day and terrorists by night take care of a 16-year-old fragile girl?

How will the girl who just worried about what shoes to wear with a certain dress takes Arjun as her one and only relative-cum-guardian alive?

I know you guys caught me red handed!

This story is based on the relationship of Elena and Alaric of The Vampire Diaries. Where Alaric suddenly becomes her guardian, I know he never had those feelings for Elena in TVD, but what if he did? Is it right for the 33 year old guy to fall in love with a 16 year old girl?

Keep the comments coming if you want to read more!

Chapter one coming tomorrow, and I am NOT joking.

Hehe.

MUSKAAN.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Res

Look who's here 😲 😲

I nearly had heart attack and blinked couple of times to make sure I am not hallucinating πŸ˜† wow its good to see u back after long time. Welcome back hope u are here to stay for a while.

Coming back to story interesting and different as always πŸ˜‰ riya half his age and brat kind. He angry young man no nonsense. And its 16+☺️ very interesting.

Please update soon all your work mostly tfb and slhbike. Add me in ur mail list too 😭 Edited by Riya.S.007 - 10 years ago
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey what a miracle u came to IF...
Wt about ur other works...
i am waiting like anything...
am angry on u...dear
res for this one will read and comment...
MastiMuskaan thumbnail

Thanks...i lovee ur aryan shaina sig...πŸ˜ƒ
MastiMuskaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu91

hey what a miracle u came to IF...
Wt about ur other works...
i am waiting like anything...
am angry on u...dear
res for this one will read and comment...

Dont b angry...😭
😭

I will update them tooπŸ˜‰
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome backπŸ€—
New Story intersting
Riya 16 and spoil brat and Arjun 33 yr old Cop  very very interesting...
waiting for this story😳
Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Muskaaan where is TFB and other stories update.😑😑
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where were u???😑😑😑

Anyways Awesome start...

Arjun as a guardian...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ROFL...on Sam's comment that who shud be blessed ...Riya or Arjun...🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
And I hope ki aapko SOON ka matlab pata ho...😑😑😑