Arjun FF: Haunted mansion Ch. 30, p.79;end note p. 80. *Complete* - Page 50

Posted: 10 years ago
unresed on Pg:-69
😊😊
wow..such a interesting update..ideas where super..

Chapter 27 (installment 1):

Chotu became impatient of this waiting, he was sitting outside from evening and still he couldn't trace any activity in the surroundings of the mansion or NC's mansion. He only saw Mahatre's car entered NC's resident. And surprising him, everything was going normal there, the team took position, but they found no suspicious activity there.

Chotu : (in mind) Yeh log toh kuch karta hi nahi...bekar main pehra de rahi hoon. Aur yeh mosquitoes...micro vampires hain...saalon ne saare khoon choos lia mera...

His cursing session was about to going a bit further, when Shree informed him about their senior's disappearance, he was worried for them and wanted to accompany Shree, but he stopped him. He was keenly listened to every sound coming to him through his communicator. H was again scared when he last contact with Shree and was mentally decided to enter the mansion, Shree contacted him and asked him to go for action. He immediately activated all teams except NC's place and he sent another group of officers to join the people went inside with Shree and covered the passageways that, if any of those smugglers showed up, they could arrest them. After some more minutes, he could hear his teammates and seniors voices, and to his relief, Shree told him that he found them. Chotu thanked his god, immediately and received a new order from Rathod.

He was wondering what h should do next, Shree and Sonali Joined him. Shree& him moved to NC's back door, while Sonali was sent to ETF van, off course they denied all her protests. Shree was continuously monitoring rest four's movement and found them to move at the opposite direction to NC's resident.

Shree : Chotu, yeh jagah...yeh highway ki taraf...hillock ki opposite side main hain na?

Chotu : Haan. Kyun.             

Shree : That's  why we never saw them entering or exiting the mansion...ek kaam kar...tu wahan jaa...aur extra ammunition le jaana, un logon ki pass gun nahi hain...agar who log aise hi bahar nikal gaye toh phir se un logon kii haath lag sakta hain...

Chotu : But who log aab tak waha honge?

Shree : Agar hue toh?

Right then Arjun asked Chotu to reach that place with backup team. And Shree passed him a meaningful look. Chotu ignored Shree and got up.

Rathod was about to open the door, while Arjun put his hand on his.

Arjun : Shh..Rathod. there's people outside.

Rathod carefully opened the door, without making any noise. And peeped outside.

Rathod : It's a gas station...& two trucks are outside...and...one is NC's supply van... and another one is a container trailer...

Arjun : How many people are there?

Rathod : I can see four...loading that container...and Vipul... talking to someone...

Arjun : Ok...then six...now...

Aisha : Sir aur vi toh ho sakta hain?...

Arjun : Haan, (in communicator) Chotu, tum log kahan ho?

Chotu : Five minute's sir...we're coming.

Saakshi : Pura pahaar ghumk aa raha hain...time toh lagega..

Rathod : Ok, girls, you'll stay here and cover this way...Rawte and I are going outside...we'll surprise them and...

Aisha : Lekin bahar log zyada hue toh?

Arjun : Chotu's on the way...jab dono taraf se attack hogi toh...

Saakshi : Haan but you don't have weapons...

Rathod : Thanks saakshi...but we don't need them...we'll snatch theirs..

Aisha : Sir, chotu kii aane tak wait karte hain...

Chotu : (In microphone) Sir, we're here, where are you?

Rathod : We're inside the station...attack them. Make sure nobody escapes.

Arjun and Sameer instructed girls for one last time and retired from the room, tiptoed.

The smugglers were loading their trucks, with haste. Vipul and a tall-skinny man were supervising them.

Vipul : Hurry up ladies, they could reach her any time. ( to that man) Where's another truck?

Man : aab tak toh aa jana chahiye tha...do main adjust karr lete hain...

Vipul : Kaise? My van is too small...I'm afraid we've to left half of these here.

Right then they were attacked from both sides. The Assault team came through the front door, while Arjun and Sameer attacked from back. Within no time the whole gang was under their claw.

Saakshi and Aisha joined them, when Arjun was asking Vipul about the smuggled diamonds.

Vipul : Diamonds? Which diamonds? W only smuggle electronics...go and check those boxes..

Rathod : Don't act smart Vipul, We know everything, that you your boss NC and Mohali are involved into this racket...we know about mermaid also.

Vipul : (smiled) If you know everything, then go and do your work, why you are asking me?

Arjun : Kyun ki hum jaan na chahte hain inn sab main tum kahan fit hote ho?

Vipul : Main toh sirf ek employee hoon...utna hi karti hoon jitna mujhe order dia jaata hain...

Aisha : Aur yeh order tum kisse leti ho? NC ya Yatin ...

Skinny man : Yatin? He's dead right? We just use his empty house...

Arjun : Stop that drama...We know you people had a meeting today...wahan kaun kaun thi...aur yeh truck kahan jaa rahi thi ? speak up...

Vipul : Meeting!!! Who toh subha ho gaya...12pm...aur tab se dekh raha tha yeh poliec aur plain dressed officers were wondering around...actually I've smelt it long back when you people came to NC's place, then I found that footprint at our backdoor...I knew if NC found it he'll do something stupid...so I arranged this meeting and arranged a new warehouse to transfer goods from here...

Rathod : Banao matt...uss message main midnight likha tah...

Vipul : Haan, par humne ulta para tha...

With that he started laughing at the red faces of  five of them. Chotu was about to smack him...when that skinny man pushed Rathod on him and Vipul ran towards the store room like a rabbit, surprising all of them.

Aisha ran behind him, and others were about to follow them when they heard gunshots behind them...another truck was arrived and they attacked ETF to release their men.

Aisha followed Vipul through the tunnel and reached inside the basement hall, she lost him. She guessed he must went upstairs and moved to the stairs when he attacked her from behind. Aisha was fast to budge the initial shock and answered him with all of her skills. They were having an unarmed combat where Vipul was using his physical strength and Aisha was using her skills she earned from her training. Vipul was beaten up well by her but he didn't accepted his defeat and picked up a candle stand. He hit Aisha with it and her left arm was injured due to it. She fell down on ground and saw Vipul was raising the stand over hr had, she closed her eyes, prepared herself to feel the pain on her head, instead she heard his scream.

It was Saakshi who hit that man from behind. Vipul just threw her away to another corner to the room and ran upstairs.

Aisha gathered herself up and moved to the other end of the room where Saakshi fell. But before she reach there, Saakshi straighten up, holding her head.

Saakshi : Aahh...that monster...(looked at Aisha) You ok?

Aisha : Haan...

Saakshi : Toh chalo...uss saand ko pakarte hain...

Aisha nodded and both followed Vipul.

It became a blindman's bluff to the girls...they chased vipul through the mansion. And other officers inside there helped them but it seems thy caught a tarter...Vipul was managed to slip away each time. Finally Aisha narrowed him down at the corner of mansions backdoor, but he again hit her injured hand and moved outside, she managed to suppress her pain a bit and chased him...he lead her to another edge of the hillock.

Aisha knew she couldn't  catch him alone, he was too strong and she is injured, besides she didn't had her weapon. She found Vipul looking at her with a crooked smile on his face.

Vipul : Go back girl..you can't catch me...

Aisha : I've already cornered you...and this place is full of cops now..you can't escape...

Vipul : Your two world famous ACP couldn't held me for long...you people couldn't catch me inside that mansion...and now here.. you alone want to arrest me? In your dreams lady...move away...or else I've to hurt you...

Aisha : You can't leave Vipul...better you surrender.

Vipul : (in cold voice) I'm not kidding officer...You can't stop me and you know what happened with that girl, Sonali? This time I wouldn't mind kill a girl..but I really don't want to..

Saakshi : Accha? So kind of you...Aisha let him go..

Aisha : Saakshi ?

Saakshi : Haan Aisha, let him go...yahan se kahan jayenge yeh? Yahan se NC ke ghar tak..no..actually highway tak polic hain...kisiko bina dikhe inko jaana hain toh inki pass do tarike hain...ek, gayab ho jao, using magic you know...& dusra...yahan se kund jaana...khai gehri hain ..don't worry, seedha upar hi jaoge. Best of luck! (she showed her thumbs up to Vipul)

Both girls moved and bowed a little...making a way for him.

Vipul nervously looked at them and walked forward. Saakshi gave him and assuring smile and gestured to move forward. But when he as passing the girls, they kicked his legs and he fell down on the ground. The next thing was a shower of kicks and punched on him. Both girls was using him as their practice pole. Vipul took a little while to consume the shock and then he again hit those girls.. he slapped Saakshi on her head and pushed her aside, and threw Aisha over his head, he looked once at them and made off.

Saakshi felt a big stone fell on her had...she was feeling dizzy..saw stars in front of her eyes and then her surroundings covered by darkness. She tried to keep her eyes open but she failed.

Aisha felt same..and in addition she fell on her injured hand which made her cry on the top of her voice. Little she knew, her scream brought Saakshi back. She heard her voice.

Saakshi : Aisha...thik ho?

Aisha : Aahh...haan...tum?

Saakshi : Pata nahi...

Aisha : Utth paoge?

Saakshi : Haan...

She got up with great efforts and saw Aisha leaning against the wooden fence, trying to steady herself. Aisha saw her and smiled at her. She returned her a smile and moved to her, but before she reach her, she heard a breaking sound and saw Aisha disappeared from that place..along with a portion of that fence.

Saakshi rushed, screaming her teammate's name.

Scary? I've more...scroll down.

Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago

Chapter 27 (installment 2) :

The team in that gas station was answering that attacker's and within a while, the score was settled. They had two injured captives and 8 dead bodies of those smugglers, while ETF had two injured officers and a bullet grazed armed Arjun.

Rathod : Thik ho Rawte?

Arjun : Haan...Where are the girls?

Chotu : Aisha went behind Vipul, Sir.

Rathod : Saakshi? Chotu contact the tam inside the mansion and around...Vipul wahan se niklega.

Chotu contacted the team and instructed them.

Chotu : Sir, Saakshi aur Aisha saath main hain... we better hurry..

Arjun rushed to the storeroom ...Rathod followed him, instructing Chotu to  join them sealing that place.

They reached inside the mansion and wandering where the girls were, when an officer reported he heard a scream outside, and it was a feminine voice. That was enough for them and they sprinted toward the nearest exit of the mansion, while Rathod bumped to Vipul just outside the door. And in no time Vipul was arrested again.

Arjun : Pointing his gun on Vipul's head) Where are the girls?

Vipul : Outside...( he raised his hand to that direction)

Arjun sprung out to that direction, Rathod handed Vipul to his officers and then followed his 2nd in command.

Saakshi reached at the dg of that cliff, where she found nothing. She again called Aisha's name and this time, much to her relief, she found a reply.

Aisha : Saakshi, I'm hanging her...and this wood.. I think I can't hold it for long...

Saakshi supported  herself to another wooden pole of that fence and leaned over...She could figure Aisha's face...

Saakshi : Aisha, tum meri haath pakar paogi?

Aisha : Try karungi...

Saakshi lied on her stomach and starched her hand. Bet she couldn't reach Aisha..

Saakshi : Aisha, hold on. I'll do something..

But at the same moment something hit her and she lost her balance. At the next instance, Aisha found Saakshi besides her...holding some roots of shrubs and grasses.

Aisha : Saakshi!!

Saakshi : Accompany dene aayi hoon...shukar karo akele marna nahi parr rahi hain..

Aisha : Saakshi!

And they heard Arjun calling them.

Arjun reached at Vipul's showed direction, but before he could understand anything into that darkness, he heard Saakshi's scram calling Aisha's name.  he reached to that corner, following the voice of Saakshi. But suddenly, he tumble down colloiding with something soft and heard Saakshi screaming.

He called them and heard their reply coming from the edge of that cliff. He pried into the edge and the scenario shook him.

Arjun : Tum dono? Wahan kaise?

Saakshi : Jhoola jhul rahi hoon...pehle khicho hume...we can't stay like this for long.

Arjun : Wait.

He instructed someone to bring rope, but to his relief, Rathod brought with a bundle of rope.

Rathod : Yahan backdoor ke pass tha...

Arjun folded it, tied it around his waist and threw two open ends to the girls and Rathod held the looped end to support Arjun.

Aisha and Saakshi held the ends and Arjun was pulling them up, suddenly the rope torn a little front of his fist and he lost control, but he was quick to held them back by his both hands. In this process, he came down a little.

Rathod let out a small scream from his throat, when he saw Arjun was slipping down, but he was quick to hold his grip back...he couldn't see what happening down there, but he could hear everything through his earpiece.

He called out for help when he heard the girls screaming, and Arjun gasped.

Arjun : Hang on...

Aisha : I can't...my hand is...

Saakshi : Have patience Aisha...Arjun will pull you...Arjun, pull her first, she's injured.

Arjun : Haan...

But it was difficult for him to pull up Aisha with one hand and balancing himself. In that process, he came down little more.

Rathod : (groaned) Rawte! Careful...

Arjun : Call for backup Rathod. I need a hand here...

Arjun felt the rope around his waist getting loose...maybe it tore from there. That thought sent a chill through his spine, not due to losing his life, but for his two teammates, hanging from his both hands.

It was dawn and the sky was getting enlighten by the morning glow, in that light Saakshi saw Aisha's tired face, fear was visible there, she looked around her, she was hanging from a rope, so was Aisha and the other ends were held by Arjun. She looked up to see Arjun's face and she realized how difficult it to pull both of them together, while his one hand was injured; she saw his blood was wetting the rope she was hanging onto. Within next few minutes, she felt she was losing hr grip and Ajrun is coming closer, that means he was slipping down too. She looked at Aisha and Saw her swallowed arm; she could realize how much pain she was feeling. She then looked down to see the ground but she failed to see the soil.

Arjun : Saakshi, don't look down...

Saakshi : Arjun, pull Aisha first, she is injured.

Aisha : I'm fine.

Saakshi : Haan dikhta hain...yahan meri acchi haat dukh rahi hain aur teri yeh injured wala hanging garden ka maje le rahi hain!! Chup reh! Arjun, Usko khicho.

Arjun : I'll pull both of you...hang on.

Aisha : Sir, Saakshi ko khich liziye...

Saakshi : Chup...

And Aisha's injured hand lost grip.

Saakshi & Arjun : Aisha!!

Aisha : Sorry...woh...(she was still holding the rope with her other hand)..choot gaya..

Saakshi : Arjun, you can't pull us together, first pull Aisha, then me..

Arjun looked at his fists, he had to let go one rope for it and it means...he shuddered on that thought.

Arjun : Shut it Saakshi!!...

Saakshi could see the fright into his eyes. But, she had already decided.

Saakshi : Arjun, you can't make it...so pull Aisha and let me go.

Aisha & Arjun : Are you mad? Shut up!!

Saakshi : (breathed deep) Arjun, you have to pull Aisha, she is losing grip...

Arjun : I can't leave you...

Saakshi : I know...& I don't make you choose.

Arjun : What? ( he looked into her eyes)

Saakshi : (whispered almost inaudibly) I love you.

And she opened her fists, winking at him.

I know it's quite long...and little...πŸ˜‰

Anyways don't forget to leave your feedback. 

Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago
hurray me first
i reserved this u know
loved your update to the fullest
just a very suspence ful ending
please continue soon

Edited by aagana - 10 years ago
OMG that was fab 
Aisha n saakshikhaha latak gaye 
Baap re  Saakshi ne haath bhi chod diya πŸ˜²
Hope she is fine 
Girls rock kya mara hai vipul ko 
to good 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon 
Hope saakshi is fine πŸ˜Š
Aww yeh kea tha
again cliff hanger
shocking end... 😑
what was that last part did sakshi fell in that ravine nooo😭
and did she say i love u to arjun
why did u had to stop here 😑
need next update soonish today itself
I want next update abhi ke abhi...😑😑😑 πŸ˜‘😑😑
Cliff hanger...😑😑😑

BTW Awesome update...

Girls rock...
Hawww dono latak gayi...hanging garden...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
update was amazing.
now in full suspense.
thankx for pm.
and plz update next part very very soon.