Poll
are you guyz ok with the new move by sp
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nitish95
Rama di may be if they had not extended it for 1 day more means for 6days
then some viewers may have shifted to colors show as I read they are also showing for 6days and for sat if they had started watching colors on sat and get hooked to that serial so may be DABH trp decrease (very little) may be ...so I think if they did not wanted they had to
no nitish...DABH will be competing with a reality show of that channel which is doing very well in terms of TRP. The rivals are not airing serials after 9pm slot...thats what I read here...
http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/colors-to-revert-back-to-six-day-week-shows
so my guess is TRP will drop...