The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Reemz thanks soo much for sharing....omg can't watit to see them...like you said they are going to deny that they are a couple...but I want to know theri likes and dislikes....eeep can't wait 😳 😳
Edit: Haii Sharad looked too cute in his black T shirt 😳😳 and you guessed it right Reemz they denied their chakkar.....but you know I belive them I think they are just friends...but Divyanka liked the fact that people liked their on screen chemistry which is sweet cause we are always discussing that......But thanks soooo much for the link Rehanji and Reemz thanks for sharing again....😃
Originally posted by: Nancy_89
Reemz in which cahnnel does this program come, do you know? I think it's the 2nd time that they have come on this program... Sahara One I think.
Hmm they are deniying any relation... Wonder if they are telling us the truth 😕 Shhh....they're lying! 😛
Thanks for sharing 😉