Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

SHE"S BACK!!!!!!
Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

My apologies to all whom I've kept waiting for requests. Real life has been keeping me on my toes. Please let me know if you still want anything before I close the thread for good.

Why are you closing your thread? 😲😲

Well, there is nothing in particular I want, but I would LOVE if you can make some Gurmina creations of Nach Baliye promo and/or launch. 😃
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Why are you closing your thread? 😲😲

Well, there is nothing in particular I want, but I would LOVE if you can make some Gurmina creations of Nach Baliye promo and/or launch. 😃

f**k! I didn't read that last part! The dancing gif is totally inappropriate now, BUT NO YOU ARE NOT CLOSING THIS THING!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Announcement: 
To all of you who've visited this gallery and shown your appreciation for me, millions of thanks for your support. I've learned a lot through trial and error as a result of you guys' comments. However, as is evident from my 6 month gaps between updates recently, I don't have much time to dedicate to it anymore. When I do make stuff, I want it to be about quality rather than quantity, and that only comes through when I'm making stuff on characters/themes I care about - not really into the mad scramble to PS whichever show/couple is in vogue on IF anymore. With that in mind, I'm closing up this gallery to make way for something better - a collaboration with someone we all really love, especially me ðŸ˜† Stay tuned for further updates on that... until then, thanks again, and ciao!

muffins2waffles thumbnail
^ Would this have something to do with Magadh Creations? ðŸ˜† Yes I stalk :P
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Maybe no... maybe so :P
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Considering you are using a Jarasandh gif..

:P
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Okay, it's highly suspicious that you and Aishu are both closing at the same time, so me thinking that Magadh Productions is going to be a joint shop of you both. ðŸ˜‰
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

Considering you are using a Jarasandh gif..

:P

Are we that conspicuous?!

You never know though, I could just have a crush on him, bushy grey moustaches might be my type :P
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Okay, it's highly suspicious that you and Aishu are both closing at the same time, so me thinking that Magadh Productions is going to be a joint shop of you both.😉

You smart cookie, you ;)Edited by lola610 - 10 years ago