Ashwini plays Badi ammi of jalal right! Whats her name in serial and history?
Hamida calls her Maham Anga
Where as Ruqaiya calls her Maha Manga.
What is the actual name in serial and history?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Its Maham Anga dear..!!!!
phele mei bhi confused thi but later i got clarity on this ..!!!
Originally posted by: preeti.r
Manga in Kannada means monkey so I would love it to be maha manga but it actually is
" Maham Anga"
Originally posted by: preeti.r
Manga in Kannada means monkey so I would love it to be maha manga but it actually is
" Maham Anga"
Originally posted by: preeti.r
Manga in Kannada means monkey so I would love it to be maha manga but it actually is
" Maham Anga"