Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
liked it...thanks for pm...waiting for next..
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loveeeddd this part! loved how unlike stupid serials...Kabir knew hands down that it's Rachana...i mean this is how it's suppose to be. if you have so many clues in front of you linking to the love of ur life, come on, u've got to know hands down! 
i just loved how he goes straight to chaya & tells it to her face with confidence "give it to HER"

as for RajNa..i hadn't seen them together so for me...it is the suspense of what exactly happened for RaBir to drift apart that is killing me!

it was a wonderful update! please update soon :)
Edited by yellowpurse - 10 years ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
everything is okay for me 
and i like rajeev's entry

afterall i think only jealousy can make realize KT that he  loves Rahna..and there is ALE also ..

can't wait for the next track 
awesome update 
please update soon
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really nice liked the matured girl  😊 keep it up
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who read ..it liked it n commented ..too ..thnks to the silent readers too...all appreciation n criticism is welcmed..all I want to tell u is ur comments encourage n frce to bring out with new ideas ...so keep commenting n telling wt u liked n wt u didnt
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank god atleast Rabir findout it was Rachna.. I cannot imagine Chaya's scene with Kabir ðŸ˜† I hope chaya end up with Alex, leaving way for Rabir ðŸ˜³
Amazing.. Update soon!!! 
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww great,
im happy that he still thinks about her,
so he is jaleous i like it

great part
thanks for pm
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome! Love how you make me anxious to read the next part! So you better update soon ok! Love this ff! Amazing tks!
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update as always... loved how kabir is jealous...I always had loved RajNa but RaBir is also no less... update soon!  Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

previous chapter.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3886028?pn=5

Chapter-4

Rachna and Alex along Chaya and Kaira went to the Ganges bank to do the Ganga Aarti.Alex was mesmerised seeing Ganges bank flooded by people and the diyas lighting everywhere.Rachna recieved a call and it was Rajeev on the other side who told her that he is benaras already and wants to meet her.Meanwhile Kaira starts crying and Chaya suggests Alex to take her back to the hotel and Rachna asks Chaya to accompany Alex and she agrees.

Rachna leaves for the hotel where Rajeev had called her.

IN The Hotel (Rajeev-Rachna)

Rajeev greets Rachna by hugging her and offers her a seat

Rachna: How r u sir?? I m pleasured to meet u after a long tym.

Rajeev: I m absolutely f9 Rachna and I heard a lot about  Ur success and I m really proud of u

Kabir enters the same hotel amd sits near the Pub area and as he looks around he finds Rachna sitting with Rajeev ..Rachna was in front of his eyes and Kabir started moving towards them

Announcement

Ladies and Gentlemen ..we have a beautiful evening so lets make it musical and a Song is played

Rajeev: come Rachna lets Dance ...

Rachna: No sir ..I don't want too

Rajeev: come on Rachna Don't be so Scared I won't put my feet on urs..

Rachna smiled and gave her hand in Rajeev's and they moved to the dance flooor..

AS the music played Rachna and Rajeev danced very close As Rajeev firmed his hand around Rachna's waist Kabir broke the glass in his hand and left the place angrily in semi-drunk state...

Rachna and Rajeev also left the hotel after sometym and Rajeev took Rachna To the College ground

Rachna was delighted to see the field.

Rajeev: how r u feeling??

Rachna: I don't have words sir...nothing changed everything is just the same...(tears rolled down her eyes)

Rajeev wiped her tears and made her sit on a bench nearby...

Rajeev: I can understand that feeling of leaving everything behind..ur past ur friends...

Rachna got up and was about to leave when Rajeev held her hand...

Rajeev : 5 years back I did a mistake ...I listened to my mind rather than heart ...and I lost someone really special...someone who meant my world to me...

Rachna looked back at Rajeev puzzled...

Rajeev also got up and took her face in his hands and

Rajeev: today if I ask u to come back and forgive me,,wud u ...

Rachna was shocked she removed Rajeev's hand and started taking steps backward..with teary eyes and after a few steps she turned her back towards him..

Rachna: Sir...I respect u ..and there was a tym when u were most important person..but today...I have no feelings for u accept respect ...respect for the person who made me ..who was their for me everytime I needed him...but Sir...I don't love u anymore...

Rajeev came closer to Rachna

Rajeev: u know wt!!!I already in my heart knew that ur answer wud be no..bcz ur eyes speak everything Rachna...but even then I wanted my heart wanted to listen it from u...

Rachna turned towards Rajeev and looked into his eyes and hugged him ..

Rajeev also hugged her back and held her tightly

Rajeev: I m leaving tomorrow..take care of urself..(and then breaking the hug he left)

Rachna walked towards the road..and moves thinking wt just happend ..she smiled to herself thinking ...that there was someone who admired her till today..

as she walked on the road she bumped into Kabir who was semi drunk and blabbering something...

Rachna holded him before he cud fall ...and took a Taxi to take him his home...

In the Taxi

Kabir: u can't be with someone else ..why didn't u come to me frst...

and then he wud speak something about business and it happened again and again...

Rachna just intently looked at him and listened to him...

and when they reached home Rachna dragged him into his room and made hi lie down on his bed...

and as she tried to move away her Dupatta got stuck in his shirt's button and she tried to free it but it wasn't possible at all and she  then thought of unbuttoning his shirt..and She turned red and her fingers shivered ...she finally unbuttoned his shirt...and Kabir opened his eyes and got shocked to see Rachna there that too so close to him..

They were so close that they cud feel each other's breath Kabir slowly put his hand around Rachna's waist and she blushed ..Kabir slowly moved to touch her face and then gently kissed her cheeks...Rachna too responded by kissing his cheeks...that moment carried them both and they kissed each other innumerable tyms till Kabir dozed off again as he was still in affec t of alchohol...Rachna too was tired and lied down there itself ...😳

IN the Morning ...

Rachna left Kabir's place as she got up while Kabir was still asleep...

Precap: Shalini Pandey announces a function to honour R.D. Garg..& Rachna asks Alex to announce that in that function R.D. Grg wud come in front of world...

Rachna and Shalini are face to face

DO comment 

chapter 5 : scroll down

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 10 years ago