Nandini and rajveer love

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all! I am currently enjoying all the moments between nandini and rajveer. Their day out and how rajveer saved nandini from those goon boys I thought that was so cute. I defensively want to see some more romantic and cute moments between the 2. Can't wait for the day when they will confess their love for each other. so do u guys want to see their confessions and some romantic moments of the 2. Comment below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

Hey all! I am currently enjoying all the moments between nandini and rajveer. Their day out and how rajveer saved nandini from those goon boys I thought that was so cute. I defensively want to see some more romantic and cute moments between the 2. Can't wait for the day when they will confess their love for each other. so do u guys want to see their confessions and some romantic moments of the 2. Comment below.

I agree with you completely, Twinklestar! As I said in an earlier post: RV and Nandini are a treat to watch! Can't get enough of their cute moments together. It is only a matter of time before RV realizes that he has fallen for Nandini. As for Nandini, she has already confessed her love for RV and continues to do so in her own sweet way. Look forward to seeing Gayatri Devi's reaction after she realizes that her son has fallen in love with this common girl. 
Edited by poem - 10 years ago