Have you guys ever noticed that zeenats face has so much make up on that it looks orange?😆
Like the one time Zeenat found out she was pregnant her face was orange😆
~JessIe~
Page
of
1Have you guys ever noticed that zeenats face has so much make up on that it looks orange?😆
Like the one time Zeenat found out she was pregnant her face was orange😆
~JessIe~
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: abhi_123
Maybe because of too much make up but she is also beautiful
yeaaa she is pretty....but rite now she is pissing me off by suspecting her sister!
~JessIe~
Originally posted by: YK335I6MO75DVLPX
😆 I never noticed it but now i will watch carefully 😆
i've noticed in couple of episodes but her face is not heavyily made up all the time...😆
~JessIe~
Originally posted by: MJOBA56FPMEEEY7R
yeah I Agree!! and I dont think she is pretty at all.. did u guys see her real picture in one of the article.. she look so fat and just plain EW!
😆