'Hum makad manav hayi!'
| |||||||||||||||
|
'Hum makad manav hayi!'
| |||||||||||||||
|
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aa gaya hamara desi spiderman 😆
🤣 yeah Desi Spiderman, now that wil be hilarious to watch!!!!😳
interesting article, thanks!😛
"Well they don't call me the Shah Rukh of Bhojpuri cinema for nothing. I'm doing this because I wanted my Bhojpuri fans to enjoy Spiderman in the voice that they love…mine!
You sure about that Ravi?😆 Something common in every article, he never stops boasting!!😆
"Well they don't call me the Shah Rukh of Bhojpuri cinema for nothing. I'm doing this because I wanted my Bhojpuri fans to enjoy Spiderman in the voice that they love…mine!
You sure about that Ravi?😆 Something common in every article, he never stops boasting!!😆
omg seriously man jab dekho apni tareef kerni shuru ker deta hai😆😆
Originally posted by: roshni kumar
Ravi Kishen will be the voice of Spiderman in Bhojpuri. In other words, Toby Maguire will speak Bhojpuri in Ravi Kishen's voice!
Back to Section Stories Posted On Saturday, April 14, 2007
" Spiderman in Bhojpuri is my gift to my son as well as all the kids who' d be celebrating summer holidays. This is for them. Wait till they hear Ravi Uncle as Spiderman," says Ravi.