Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

@ Sohara thanks for commenting  and posting the lovely video of Appy Indy beautifully made

and for the lovely congratulations

Maine ek post/thread//forum  se hi start kiya/
post aur threads anek forums me post karte gaye aur caravan(20000) ban gaye

@Kate thanks for your wishes

@ Wiwy again thanks and I am sure with FFs posts threads you all reach 20000 mark soon
Fascinating creation of 226πŸ‘

@aarwen CONGRATS and lovely take of 226

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

viv😊

I am thrilled that you found it interesting.As for me nothing is funny or useless in IPK regardless of so many loopholes and unfinished business and closing and opening so many tracks abruptly but the essence of certain things remained intact with the show all the very end and that made me still attach to it.

I see things in a very different angle , you can say through all subjects as I was talking to one of my very best senior colleague the other day, we are teaching these kids and try our best but are totally failure to make em use this book knowledge in their real life practically.They can't synthesize the things and can't mold their thinking in different angles and that is something .This is what makes you see and feel things in different perspective.Not a lot of ppl can see or connect quickly but the moment they channeled through thought process they realize it and then start questions their own skills.I am glad ppl like yourself can understand and enjoy these .

A big huggable thnxπŸ€—

And I loved your "I feel what you feel" on the opening page.  Lovely thoughts behind the tika scene.  The lover in her was getting lost and deviating away from the meaning of her so set goals.

Her OTT crossed all limits for me when she lies on the floor at the door way obstructing his path.  I thought a hard kiss from ASR would fix her for good.  No, there was so much more to come.  I kept thinking the reason behind ASR's public bath.  Was it her mental turmoil?  Maybe she wanted to appear as a happy wife and a normal couple in front of her folks.  She did not want them to be hurt or be suspicious of any misunderstandings.  That was one of the ways, filmi K could engage herself physically with him in that Laxmi Nagar.  She could be trying to cover up their distance or maybe she was too thrilled about sharing the bed the night before.  K was in love, getting lost, too tired of the MU, desperate for it to be over and to be accepted, to be touched, to be loved  Would love to hear your views.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

226    Beauty and the Beast.  

credit uploader

But while you are waiting I had written this on thread 6, a different version of Beauty and the Beast.  Sooo while you are waiting...

Beauty and the Beast
 by Cinthiann1758

Picture credit: supriya.arshi 

Once upon a time there was a young woman from Lucknow named Khushi Kumari Gupta and in her pretty princess like body was a zany, naive but feisty girl who placed her Goddess Devi Maiyya in charge of everything in her life. Her family, traditions and customs were most important to her. She and her sister were forced to leave Lucknow and live with their Buaji in Delhi all because of a Rakshas, a fiery dragon, a Beast, one Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada aka ASR, Chote, Arnav. He treated her rudely, he destroyed her reputation, he broke her sister's marriage holding her captive for ruining his debut fashion show, and to boot when she left Lucknow she ran into him again in a minor car accident, where he insulted her again! Devi Maiyya stepped in and Kushi became his employee under a 15 day contract, the stipulations if she left earlier than the 15 days she would owe the company 1 lakh rupees. ASR tried his best to further destroy this girl but there was something about her he was secretly drawn to. She became a constant thought in his head and with each passing thought he became more and more the Beast!  He wanted to push her away; a girl like this had no place in his life as well as any type of feelings or emotions.  After all he was Arnav Singh Raizada, a fashion tycoon, where money was his God, so there was no room in his cement heart for such trivialities. ASR put forth tasks for Kushi that he thought would be impossible for her to accomplish but alas our princess overcame them all.  Even through danger, humiliation and abuse this princess's heart was drawn to this man. She no longer works for his company but for his sister, Anjali, training his live in girlfriend, Lavanya, to be a perfect bahu for the Raizada family.  No longer working at AR Designs but now in his home, Kushi has entered his personal space. This infuriates him, no longer out of sight out of mind, now she is closer to him than ever causing his heart to long for her; it aches just gazing at her.  He must find a way to end this connection but Devi Maiyya and ASR's Nani have other plans in store for this

Beauty and the Beast

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Res
@ 226 Two shades of a man. Is he a Shaitan or a  Rajkumar ?!

I like two shades of a manπŸ‘ ...two sides of coin...but both sides are safe heaven for her ...both are still beneficial and protective for her ..she will learn him and miss him and above al love him by embracing both sides.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

And I loved your "I feel what you feel" on the opening page.  Lovely thoughts behind the tika scene.  The lover in her was getting lost and deviating away from the meaning of her so set goals.

Her OTT crossed all limits for me when she lies on the floor at the door way obstructing his path.  I thought a hard kiss from ASR would fix her for good.  No, there was so much more to come.  I kept thinking the reason behind ASR's public bath.  Was it her mental turmoil?  Maybe she wanted to appear as a happy wife and a normal couple in front of her folks.  She did not want them to be hurt or be suspicious of any misunderstandings.  That was one of the ways, filmi K could engage herself physically with him in that Laxmi Nagar.  She could be trying to cover up their distance or maybe she was too thrilled about sharing the bed the night before.  K was in love, getting lost, too tired of the MU, desperate for it to be over and to be accepted, to be touched, to be loved  Would love to hear your views.

Thnx viv πŸ˜Š

GH is a meaningful track yet the way it is directed with OTT style that is something.

First as a girl , young and before marriage we always have a sense of belonging, sense of safety and peace naturally without any hesitation when we sleep in our room, in our bed , where we are used since childhood...very natural and freedom in sleep just occupied us unintentionally.So is with Khushi and she sleeps in TWando way because in her mind she is still not properly married and she is in her room in her bed...when he inquires Ghar par tou aise nahin soti...yahan par kyuon...as he is not familiar with that yet.

But at the same time she wanted to cross that Arnav Rekha...πŸ˜† because she wants to be touched and caressed by him..has craving for him and wants to touch him as she did during Swami track...caressing his hair and then come back to her senses ..that she is on mission of 100 ways...just like he refused of all Holi because he is on mission for his Di...Hisaab baraber always

You are right she wanted to see her folks comfortable and was making sure with all of her OTT style because whenever she is worried she acts clown, makes Jalaibis, talks non stop...because later when she does that during Sheetal track , he knows Sheetal or something is bugging her up ...

but here is the thing...

He comes to GH and starts with his Raizada style...AC is fitting in the room, all of his goodies are on display but "why did she bring him here.." to irritate him...NO..she brought him here to see the life of simple ppl but WHY , he was out of Sheesh Mahal , definitely had seen some harsh days before reaching up here...but his mind is SET that ppl and gals from this middle class are just like that and do anything for money ...so he has to see the women of this class closely ...old , young doesn't matter...NOT ALL WOMEN ARE ALIKE or the ppl of this class ...that was the key and at the top they came closer understanding this fact of life.The ppl of this class have some class and he says this to her on the road side...itni achi tarbiyat keh bawajood tum ney aisa karne ki jurat kaisey ki...

Then Preeto wedding comes along which clearly shows him how much difficulties and humiliations this class has to suffer during their girl's marriage and he FIXES the problem by sending the message that if men and boys want they can convince their families too...

Now come back to Public Bath...Did anyone make fun at him...NO
Did anyone said anything ..NO
It was the proof that it is a NEED of the ppl in this class to struggle and find ways of survival...he thinks it is humiliation at first, and she knows he will be in full rage  but she is in her Sanka mode with 100 ways to reach to the truth of their marriage...BUT when he sees ppl live their life like that and it was not an affront or insult  and it is the way of life and at the same time he starts changing her mind by helping her family ...which makes her change and her OTT stops and now her focus is Finding Truth of their marriage...
In the mean time She makes him mechanic because he challenges her...tum har kam nahin kar sakti and I am your need ...but did she get that part??... NO ...she is in process and so is he...

I also took it this way as two scenes are parallel...Bubbly with soap , Shyam pours water on Anjali and Anjali does the same... and during this process SOAP which has a key mark gets melted...right...and here soap is all over on Arnav...Difficulties created by SHyam for him..as the file and the will is moving around...That public bath also indicates extreme difficulties for him where he will not be able to come out and Khushi will remove his soap , his difficulties and that's exactly happened later ...Shyam kidnapped him...and she went through all to get him and yes SHE CAN DO Something alone too but again SHE NEEDED him the most by feeling that emptiness...and SHYAM was making it difficult for her too 

Anjali did try her best but to clean that creep but she couldn't , because ganga jal can't pure dirty souls...

Sorry for my blabbering...I must shut up now

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Hi Ladies I am away because my MIL is visiting  me for two weeks and I won't  be able to be around.I made this and want to share with you . I am still in the process of learning,All these shots I took from Google and just put it together on Pixlr as Indi mentioned.Thanks for that.😊

Sorry Mehr I think I missed it ...

Nice collage, love these pics you've choosen...don't worry you will be fine and will be pro , just keep  going...Google is Froogle and friend of all.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Shurukiyas, my Blaster Behno, for enjoying the SWAMI post! 

Heartwa bhechumz garden garden bhile makingz only!

Indussiya humaar...you are ROFLing rather hard πŸ˜† Me likes bhery muchly! 
And aap bhi na...maximum number of SWAMIs be in the India auff course... but hope you noticed in humaar findings that Brazil has 37! πŸ˜† πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

Javeria... me loving your name, ladki! Thanks for ROFLing! And belated Bhelcomes on ze Blast... as also to Mehreen, Aarwen and AKAD aka Divya! πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ  

Wiwy the wicked...kaissan ho nandkissore? Dirama Shirama bahoot mast laagat raha humko, ab kaa kareee!! πŸ€—

Durga Ma, iss naacheez the kaneez ko complimentwa itney saare!! Aur Ms. Shetty wala bhi!! (Ab hum jaane kya dekhat rahi tum aajkal!) Thank you thank you for liking! πŸ˜³

And last but certainly not the least AJ Bewafa!! "Who the hell is IJ" keh diya? πŸ’”... Bas? Itna aasaan hai tumharey liye?? Dammit AJ look at me when i'm talkin to you!!! πŸ˜†

Awww IJ ...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I am looking at you Dammit...par tu hai kahan ...main tadpta yahan...

Sorry sorry lakhon sorry ...mazak tha ...itta assan nahin bilkul bhi nahi...❀️

Dil cheese kya hai aap meri jaan lijye...
Bas eik baar meri taraf jhnak lijiye...πŸ˜†
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Beauty and the Beast
 by Cinthiann1758

Picture credit: supriya.arshi 

Beauty and the Beast

A beauty has taken a vow not to show herself to her husband, who is behaving like a beast, at his request she has disappeared from his awaken hours.

The beast outwardly is angry, growling all the time but inside he yearns for his beauty.  He yearns to see her face, hear her voice.

Where is she?

The beast is shocked.  

credit uploader

She has started taking tuitions in the evening teaching children from 

7-9 PM.

What the?

His family explains what the beauty is doing.  She caters during the day and takes care of the children in the evening. 

The Beast asks, "What? She still does?  Is it necessary?"

This Beauty is very talented and will do anything to prove her point.  She is capable and if he doesn't want to see her then she will keep herself busy.  Her heart is already broken; she must fill it with some kind of happiness and she has to make money somehow to pay this Rakshas back!

Beauty is telling the children a story because today is their first day; tomorrow they will study.

Her tale starts with a Beauty and a Beast. She sees a beautiful rose. She tells them the story and as she is in full description she backs into her demon of a husband and everyone screams.  The children protect Khushi, the Beauty against Arnav, the Beast.  They lock him out.

The Beauty who watches a Beast who loves plants more than life.  He nurtures them with love and water and carefully prunes them with tender loving care.  It is hard to believe this is the Beast when he behaves like a Prince. 

The Beast listens as he gently tends to his plants. 

He overhears the Beauty telling the story, knowing she is talking about him. She dreams about her Prince who will love and take care of her.

Beauty and the Beast are in eye lock and have much to think about, a demon and a Prince in one, how can that be?

How can he make her happy one moment and then sad the next?

.  He hears the melancholy and sadness in the tone of her voice as she realizes that the Beast and the Prince are one in the same and he replays his actions in the scenes of his mind over and over, realizing his beastly behavior. 

The children decide to steal his plants until he eats the badly behaved child who has broken the other boy's pencil.

What ensues next are notes between the Beauty and the Beast, each one more hurtful than the next until the Queen intercepts the note.

She has always been the protector of this couple, believing in the power of their love. 

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 225

Khamoshi ki zubaan...

Language of Silence...

"We need to find God and he cannot be found in noise because God is the friend of silence .See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls"

Mother Teresa -

Touching souls requires the language of inner silence and peace and above all feel of Love and care for each other.Ignoring someone with silence to break his ego is the best treatment ever.[As a mother this is my best weapon...hehehe..works miracles] Arnav hates the distance she creates from her to ignore him by any means  and she hates the harshness and shrewdness in his attitude towards her from him. The last part of this epi made my heart ache. We humans can tolerate anything but can't handle silence and ignorance from the person whom we hold dear to our heart and LOVE the most because spiteful words can hurt your feelings always but silence breaks your heart."

It shows the equality of their characters when Arnav lost his voice and how Khushi despite being happy was kind of depressed and did possible everything in her possession to make it better for him, for themselves.. She was missing his hurtful talks that day and today he is missing her jibber jabber . One day Maami welcomed them by announcing them "Gutur Gutur Love Birds".  Indeed they are...

Pondering connected dots: During Kidnapping when Khushi finds him and declares "itne din jo ho gaye aapki daant ko sune..." after he inquires the reason of her smiling. Her Shaitan and Rajkumar is one and the only one...

The silent bond is creating in between Payal and Mamiji which is getting stronger each day and After knowing her DIL's golden acts during Fancy Dress show Mamiji is happy but she still being herself with her rich English vocab and sarcastic attitude .She is right there where she supposed to be.

Silence is not always rewarded, too much silence with no expressive notions is creepy and dark and that is coming from Spidey Shyam's side who is weaving a net of manipulations and lies among all to reach to his next target "Arnav's money" and for that purpose he wants the Key to that File.How Manipulatively he is portraying his caring side to be the perfect hubby for Anjali.He is damn focused in his plan.Arnav is not putting money in his account and that is against his mission. New scheme comes in his brain and he manipulated Nani to get to his proof that key is in Arnav's wallet and he is successful today.But here comes the THREAD which Anjali and HP witnessed while he was in Arnav's room and now this thread is playing game here why this piece of info was not threaded properly for revelation of Shyam. CVs forgot and this loop hole bugged me much then and now again.

Symbolism and connection: Shyam is pouring out the water when  Nani is urging  Arnav  to take the thread while Fire in DM's lamp is in the BG ..Water and Fire are two use to purify darkess and evil to pure every ill actions , a nice touch to show whatever Shyam is scheming will bot be fortifies successfully and he will pay the price at the end.

Rakhsha Thread is in the picture...as the thread of marriage which Arnav tied to Khushi is taking shape in his mind unwillingly as he keeps it in his wallet just for the sake of Nani...but he is keeping this sacred knot right next to him but unintentionally...

A hurt & tormented Khushi comes downstairs in the morning only to witness a loving brother - sister moment .The same man who had hurled spiteful words at her just the night before is showering infinite love & care on his beloved sister. She is heartbroken to see two extreme sides of him not because she is jealous but because she yearns for the same care & affection from the same man herself."apni di keh liye itna pyar aur humare liye itni nafrat.."[Too much love for his sister and too much hate for me] ...but here is the question to ponder for her.."eik insaan do logon keh liye itta mukhtalif kaise ho sakta hai.." [How can be a person so different for two ppl]...If  she starts taking a cue , a hint that what happened in between Marriage day to Marriage night which changed this guy by 360 degrees.There must be something happened when he was ready to confess in front of the whole world by caressing her hair becoming a waiter and then have an urge to tell her what she was yearning to hear all along .Then there is something but I guess in her hurting state her mind is not connecting dots.

Pondering Connecting Dots to merge: If only, she would pause for a second and reflect that not too long ago, this very man had indeed taken such loving care of her too when she got fainted.He is the man who got panicked and took care of her broken bangle in her wrist , who was fulfilling her wish with bangles. Right now she has forgotten those beautiful moments due to fresh wounds inflicted upon her already dejected heart by this man she loves the most.

Pause here:Today her fighting spirits were way down which just ached my heart and brought tears at her state.Arnav has his sister to look upon at least but Khushi has no one of her own .She was raised by a family who did give her love and care but there was always this reminder of who exactly she is and for making her place in them ,she became a joker, a sanka, to provide smile , to provide bread and butter by feeling some burden on her shoulder as a reaction of self respect and then she found someone who despite of being harsh still had a sweet and selfless heart towards her, who made her feel she is important , who touched her soul while no one else could , the man she loves to the core of her heart and now that man hates her like no one.Why?Her heart is questioning at his complicated nature.Yes,she is confused and why she will not be? It was just yesterday when during the Heer-Ranjha act he had almost poured out his heart and when she questioned him ,she was shunned. What can this girl do if she gets contradictory vibes from the only person who she thinks of her own in this world?How will she remember all good  if just some hours back he thrashed her heart again. She needs to question herself on WHY he is indifferent all of a sudden? Of course she is hurt witnessing him loving and caring towards his Di except her but she is not realizing that the people who love you the most also have a right to be angry with you for some reason and she has to dig that reason. 

Anjali tells Arnav the reason of Khushi's trip with Shyam and the reason of her silence which brings remorse and hurt in him for his actions towards her.He  approaches to Khushi to amend but she snubs his good intensions  "humain aapko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.."[I don't have any reason to tell you anything]...and she leaves quietly and dejected without fighting him back.His ego flares up by burring his remorse as the lover boy is hurt & mad again. Did'nt he just tell her, that he has every right to know everything about her?

When she left without answering Arnav said the first word - "So, what if Di ne kahan dawai lane ke liye, Khushi Shyaam ke saath jane ke liye maana bhi toh kar sakti thi". This was "Nothing" but purely "Ego of a lover". It was the "lover" in Arnav demanded the answer who thinks her his own just like Khushi . The moment Anjali confirmed Khushi went because she requested, he bid bye to her and went straight up to Khushi to apologize.

Arnav who is hurt at this moment, goes on a bickering track at Khushi, berating her for drying her clothes by the poolside ,instigating her  being irritated seeing her stuff everywhere, all at the same time getting mighty pissed that she was giving him the silent treatment while complying with all his wishes. I loved to hear Arnav bark on the phone to Aman, "Nahi Khushi bhabhi yahaan nahi hai."  Khushi wasn't talking to him how can he let Aman have this pleasure

When his constant bickering failed to get a raise from Khushi, he blurts out that he is happy she isn't talking .Both are equals in many ways especially in saying spiteful words to each other? Khushi  said  - "humhein aap ko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nehin hain" and Arnav said - "yahan toh you've made my life hell anyway".  Perfect for each other ...It was really really hurtful but the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has no idea that what "Ignore and silence " is all about. He blurted this is hell and Khushi decided to show him what a hell actually looks like. I loved her attitude - She is ready to fulfill his commands"As you wish". Arnav leaves  the room, thinking he has won , not realizing that this is one victory he would ever wished for

Though he means the exact opposite, but to a already heartbroken & dejected Khushi it was like spreading salt over a raw wound. She takes his words very seriously. She proceeded quietly to remove herself from his sight immediately. "Yeh humari shakal dekhna nahin chahtey na ...tou hum bhi inke samney nahin ayengey..."

It is reminding me the night of their wedding when he said how will he breath and all because of her in his room for 6 months and she felt pang of pain as being cause of that .How wretched would she be feeling, to be accused of turning his life a hell !..She is a girl who brings  smile on everyone's face , sometimes at the cost of her own happiness, pride and self respect ..and today she is being accused by the very man whom she loves  so much and can die for...  Khushi decides to give Arnav what he wants,"peace " from confronting her around... She takes her out of his sight for his smile without knowing that she is his smile... without realizing that he wants to hear that HE is her need , wants a glimpse of trust on him from her...wants a belief on him from her...

Symbolism and Connection: Two silent and unheard were in each others embrace...Khushi and Lakshamiji , when  Arnav was venting his frustration..., Both were sitting on the floor in a way that both are toys in the hands of people for their pleasure.No one cares for their emotions or pay attention but their presence always bring joy and a smile of pleasure around everyone...

She started giving him the "Ignorance" and "Silent" treatment; first day he didn't feel much of a difference because right now he is under the impression that she doesn't love him so he wants to enjoy this "Shanti" peace . He jerks up in his sleep and remember their first night of Bali honeymoon where Khushi was telling him how his ego is burning to ashes and that night he lets his ego guards down to let her have it and he got peace sleeping in her embrace...the color of joys are spreading deeper without his permission but now he is missing all those badly...Next morning Arnav opens his eyes to the tinkling of the wind chimes , His eyes instinctively flickering towards the bed , looking for signs of Khushi, when the bed looks not slept in, Arnav immediately turns and  glances  his sleepy eyes towards the pool.. his eyes searching for ethereal damsel whose one glimpse makes his heart racing. A disappointment waves at him  knowing that Khushi is determined to give him what he wants ...

Pause here:Loved this small part where HP asks about the Khushi Bhabhi's choice and he scolds at him"main ne poocha kya" [Did I ask you ?].. He simply does not want anyone to see his vulnerability for Khushi... his monumental ego prevents it ...but come evening when his searching eyes has still not found that diva, he  voluntary stops HP to ask about her"tum ne Khushi ko dekhs kya.."... but none are able to help him and he goes on in his pursuit  of that mythical chimera when   he  is arrested by the sound of her voice which guides him on the right path .. A good hint for the future when Arnav has to climb down from his rigid stance, unbend   and open  his heart unconditionally  for only when he opens his heart , will he  hear the Music of love...HER Voice !!

Pondering connected Dots:He was the one who told Khushi "mujhe Khamoshi pasand hai jiska matlab bhi tumhain pata nahin hoga..."..but look at ... the sound of the wind chimes  does not irritate him, it reminds him of her presence...later he will miss it when she will take it off..., Her payal, bangles, and his sweet melodious voice pass a gentle breeze on his visage,spreads a mere joy around him..I felt  the loneliness and deprived condition of him when this  bliss is taken away.. sardonically he just assures himself it's ok that this is  what he wanted , he simply  does not care for Khushi  and happiness attached with her...though his rival Salman Khan is even mocking him to remind him ...only her

By the second day when he comes back from office he started experiencing the "barren feelins" that his heart was experiencing, without that one voice, without that one look, without that one smile, without that one bicker baker chanted Diva, without that one warmth face. He was expecting her to open the door for him.

He is feeling emptiness in his heart, in his room, in his vicinity like his entire world has come to halt. Even Raba Ve mingles in his barren eyes while looking at hanging stars and he couldn't resist touching em as he is touching her... This is the moment my heart really ached, I really felt for him as he wants her in his embrace right now, and exactly remember his  words "Don't you dare this to me again ? pata hain kina pareshan tha main..."Khushi...Talk to me , where are you? He is now desperate to hear that cheerful lively voice, see that smiling face whom he "claimed" he hates so much. 

So Arnav bitwa please be careful next time what you wish for, you might just get it too!! After all Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh RaizadA...she holds your name in hers...AAA in the end...not mendi wala which goes away ..it's permanent wala , staying forever wala...

His restlessness instigates him to throw his cloak of ego, and all and just finds his Khushi and brings her right in front of his eyes ...the colors of Holi did inebriate him to be out of  black and white as he can't remain like before...in colorless life without, these noises which only spread the message of joy around him ...His heart had just called her and she indeed heard him in her fairy land ...Pariyon ki Kahani Sundari aur Shaitan ki Zubani...[story of fairy and Satan ]

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0a2iyjQ7o[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp5bu_arnav-khushi-love-scene-269-a-misses-k_shortfilms

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Awww...Horizon why ???πŸ˜†

I have so much to accomplish and now the dreams will make me restless...πŸ˜†
OK now serious talk...

This is the first time his vissage is glooming with love seeing her missing him and he just can't see her worried about anything and turns the table...into a battle field..with a challenge of Fadak...
Then he can't handle that much love and desires for her after hearing her concern on the phone and wanted to see she is fine , comes in the Kitchen and sees his object of desire with his name on her visage ...he just wants to hold that hand with his name on...wanna kiss it but she takes him with her Goofy train...A is her name but she is so so right..A is in her name...Arnav is Khushi and Khushi is Arnav since the day one but both are ulloo...not accepting it..He wants to enjoy her craziness but gets smacked by NK...She is happy seeing him jealous and he is fumed..She takes her ticket to be out of this DHak Dhak train and he follows her to give her some more..

Now in his den...he holds her , he challenges her, and brings her right next to his heart to amke her realize and meet her emotions for him...her desires for him which she is neglecting...or running away...HE WANTS HER TO ACCEPT EM AND EMBRACE EM..

The challenge is set with his RIGHT on her by marking her HIS...

Thnx