Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
after reading this part ill frustrate you whenever i can...this is the output???πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sakshi's outburst was neccessary not for the case but her mental state and the confusion why she is behaving in sucha  strange manner...sonali too needed sakshi's jungli leep...

sameer being the most understanding,consoled sonali well...great job done...

you left your mark...medical help???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

loved the update...now want some serious case progress...and fast...thanks for pm

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where is my addu...
???
missing himm

awesome update ..
loved it...
ahaan jungli billi ..
Well sonali n sakshi scene beautifully written ..
last wala ahem ahem..
waiting for addu..
thanks for d pm
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
o that was emotional update.
but loved it.
waiting for next update. and thankx for pm.
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm update...:-)
first tyn furious cat ko dekha...:-):-):-P
jahanvi111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update was fab
cont soon and do pm me

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
@Snehajain Congratulations! Dear. Thanks for your feedback...& stay tuned.😊

@GOLD.A Thanks dear...& stay with me.😊

@PoohLover Thanks bear.😊 Yes sh needed to vent it out and Arjun must b the most suitable one who could tolerate that erupting volcano. Stick to me.😊

@Anjali.Mital I always love the way you read and analyze every situation. As I told Saakshi had a lot of thing hiding behind her happy face. Arjun tried to know that but she dodged and later Sonali triggered her far of losing a close one again.
 yes next chaptr is all about case, inside the mansion again. Stay tuned.😊

@crazyji thanks a lot. Stay tuned.😊

@aagana So sweet of you. thanks and stay tuned.😊

@anitasharma Stay tuned and thanks for feedback.😊

@Harsha111 Thanks dear.😊

@kunchu Thanks, yes he took care of her. thats why Sam left that cat to our Shera.πŸ˜‰ Stay tuned.😊

@sisodia_shefali Thanks shefali. I don't know about love but, yes it may help Arjun to understand her. May be he scold her lesser from now on. Stay tuned😊

@Asapom Thanks. stay tuned.😊

@Radhika Shah Thanks.😊

@rimi_invisible Thanks for your feedback. I know many confusions has cleared through this update. Stay tuned.😊

@Payal_156 Haan this time Addu took too long. Try to bring him soon. Haan ghar ki billi ko jab gussa aata hain tab shant karna bohot mushkil hain, nahi?πŸ˜‰ Stay tuned.

@ sweetpari4u97 Thanks dear.😊

@prachi90 Thank you and stay tuned.😊

@jahanvi111 Thanks. Will pm you. Send BR to join my PM list.😊

Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 25 (installment 1) :

The D'day.

Everything is set for the evening party. Backup team has took their positions around the mansion, Swami's place and in the dock area. The ETF mad their full proof work plan and they had to include Sonali into it, which was not liked by Saakshi. She seemed upset.

Shree : Saakshi, tu akele akele laddu kyun kha rahi ho? Who vi Chotu ke bina?

Saakshi didn't answer.

Chotu : Laddu? Kahan?

Shree: Iksi gaal dekh..kitna fule huye hain...

That time Rathod entered the room and punched lightly on her cheeks...

Rathod : Aise muh mat fulao..she'll stay with backup team. Don't worry. ( all looked at him disbelievingly, & he ignored) Ok team, the plan is, Shree, stay in the van with recording console, Sonali would stay with you. Chotu, you would  stay outside the mansion with team, covering the hole area. Make sure nothing gonna enter the mansion escaping your sight. When they enter that mansion you'll inform us

Chotu : Ok sir (mentally happy that he wouldn't have to go inside the mansion).

Rathod : Aisha, you'll be with me, & Rawte, Saakshi would go with you...we'll check the upstairs hall, for those hidden cameras and speakers first, then take our cover for that party. And..

Arjun : You two check upstairs, Saakshi would come with me. We'll cover the downstairs, & if we get enough time ,will check that passageway...

Rathod : We all go together inside that passage...but after ruining that party.

Arjun : Ok.

Saakshi : Itna kaam karne ke liye time milega?

Rathod : We're going after lunch, and that party will begin after midnight..so we'll have 5 round hours to inspect that place.

Arjun : Yes, it's enough...and this time nobody gonna scared...

Saakshi : I've a better idea.

Arjun looked at her questioningly.

Saakshi : Look we all went inside before, and we know that place well...I mean jitna dekha... Toh why don't we split up there, let's go different direction and check that place..it'll save time.

Arjun : Accha? Aur agar kuch accident ho gaya toh? Like any of us get into trouble, then?

Saakshi : We have communicator.

Aisha : Saakshi, last time, we lost signal in that passage, and if they use some magnetic field inside, then?

Saakshi : For that we'll use the traditional way ( she picked up a UV marker).we'll left our trail for others, what say?

Evening 6.00 PM.

Chotu took his position with his commando team. They hid themselves into the bushes and trees. Shree and Sonali sat inside the van and monitoring the movements. They brought Chikky also and kept her inside a cage.

Rest 4 approached to the main door and found it locked, so like the previous day, they broke into through another window.

First they went to the main hall, It was already dark outside. They started checking the hall once again.

Saakshi : Forensic team already checked this place, so why we're wasting our time here?

Rathod : We're looking for those hidden cameras, microphones and pipeline that passes fog inside this room...

Arjun : And also for a door which directly lead us to that passageway...Shree?

Shree : (in microphone) sir, near the armor suit, according to that blueprint,  there must be a door.

Arjun and Aisha started checking that wall but didn't found any mechanism...

Arjun : (to shree) kahan hain...

Shree : May be closed sir.

Saakshi : or locked from the other side.

Aisha : As far I remember, there's no system of opening from that side...

Saakshi : But that lady opened it from that side, remember? These doors have no knobs..but it opens from both sides..

Aisha : Iss Shree ka metal detector kharab hain...jahan signal dikha raha hain wahan kuch milta nahi...

Arjun : Metal detector thik hi hain...we can't found it...right now we can't break that wall, we've to wait until that meeting ends. Once we could catch Yatin or NC, we'll find the key. Better now we mark them.

Rathod : Aise dhoond ne main pura time yehi nikal jayega...spread out guys...lets meet downstairs.

All : Ok.

Aisha entered the dining area, looked around, checked the area and climbed up to the 2nd floor. She stared checking the bed rooms for the doors of the passageway.

She had an Idea of the size of that door, she stared looking for something of that size. She was looking inside a cupboard hen she noticed a movement from the corner of her eyes, she turned to it and saw a shadow leaving the room.

Aisha chased it, and reached in Yatin's bed room. She moved to the mirror as she assumed that thing entered the passage. She informed Rathod about it and was about to ask for his permission to follow it. Someone put a kerchief on her mouth, she smelled the chloroform, but before she reacts on it, she fainted.

Rathod inspected the study room and tried every possible ay find the door mechanism. He picked, every showpiece, turned every  object attached to wall and ground, pushed and pulled every  furniture he could. And finally he found a tiny pea -sized bug glued inside the pen holder.

Rathod picked it up to his cam-level and asked shree about it.

Rathod : Shree, what is it?

Shree : sir, Can't see  it clearly, but I think it's a tiny-speaker.

Rathod : OK.

Then he moved to that washroom where that lady-ghost disappeared. He tried his best but failed to find out the key to move that bath tub. When he heard a weird sound. He moved to the source of that sound and reached to another room. It was dark and suddenly that thing attacked him from behind.

Saakshi was entered another room, opposite to the study. She checked that room thoroughly. The ETF tam already took care of it but she as specially looking for the passage door. She found a speaker hiding into a showpiece and moved to the pictures hanging on the wall, she tried to remove one photo from the all but it seemed to be fixed. Her metal detector indicated there is something, so she marked that place. She heard a sound behind her and spun around, she saw a showpiece fell from the table. She picked it up and about to put it on the table again when she heard that door closing. She panicked and moved to the door.

She sighed when she found that door wasn't closed. She retired from the room and saw someone moving to another room, she followed that person.

Arjun was looking into another living room adjacent to the hall. Like Rathod and Aisha he was trying to find the hidden cameras and he found one engrossed in the paneling of a painting, he was going to ask Shree about it, when he listened Sameer asking Shree. He resumed his searching. Suddenly he felt someone entered the room and he hid behind a pillar. He heard the footsteps coming towards him and he jumped on the intruder.

He grabbed him from behind and that man was wriggling into his hold. Suddenly a ray of light hit his eyes and he heard a female voice, laughing her heart out.

He put his hand on his eyes and shouted.

Arjun : Move your torch, Saakshi. I can't see.

Rathod : Haan you are a blind, Rawte. Leave me first.

Arjun realized he caught Sameer, he immediately left him.

Arjun : Tum dono, yahan?

Saakshi : I saw someone  entering this room,,,

Rathod : I followed some footsteps..

Aisha informed Sameer that she found a shadow entering the passageway in Yatin's bedroom upstairs. Sameer instructed her to mark it and join them into downstairs.

Sameer : Yahan aur kuch nahi milega, let's go downstairs.

Trio moved to downstairs and took three different way to inspect. Saakshi went to the kitchen area and Rathod Ask her to join them near the dining room where that meeting gonna held. Arjun moved to servants' quarter and Rathod went to check the back stairs.

Saakshi was roaming inside the kitchen area. She knew she would gonna found nothing here. In spite of this, she checked every corner at that room and marked the possible location of the secret passageway. Then she started checking rooms adjacent to it. When she heard that piano was playing. She ignored it and started approaching towards the source of that sound. She stopped near a big mirror and found that sound was coming from inside. She was marking it as the passageway entrance, but surprising her, it moved aside. Saakshi took a deep breath, thought for a moment and sneaked inside.

Arjun and Rathod finished searching other rooms in downstairs and met near the projection room. They were about to ask about Saakshi, when they heard the sound of piano tunes.

Rathod : piano? But it's always the pipe organ, right?

Arjun : Haan, but it doesn't make any difference. His purpose is apprehending us and he would be succeeded.

Rathod : How can you say this, Rawte?

Arjun : Look Rathod, this mansion is haunted.

Rathod : What?

Arjun : Haan, let me finish, and two men are behind this, Yatin and NC. They do it to keep people away from this mansion.

Rathod : Aage bolo( his voice was little shaken).

Arjun : within next few minutes, we'll gonna be scared.

Rathod : Toh aab kya ho raha hain?

Arjun : Anxiety. Come lets go in. Today we'll nab him.

They silently entered inside the projection room. Rathod was about to lit his torch while Arjun whispered.

Arjun : Not now Rathod, he'll be appear soon, I want to see from where he enters.

Then they felt the temperature was falling, and noticed the room is filling with smoke.

Rathod : (whispered) Rawte!

Arjun : cold air, and dry ice, there must be a fogger around.

Rathod : We didn't find any..

Arjun : We didn't searched the basement yet.

And suddenly a figure was visible in front of the piano.

Rathod : See Rawte...he's here.

Arjun : Hmmm...( h tugged Rathod's hand) come let's talk to him.

Rathod : I can't move...my legs are numb.

Arjun : Same here, but Rathod, we're here to solve a case and this time  can't run away...they are using this music to make us scared. Aab ETF kisise darr jaye...not fare na? Daar avi vi  hain ya..

Rathod : Ok, chalo, but we have to surprise him, don't make noise...come.

They were approaching towards the stag when some soft, light thing touched Rathod's face, he raised his hand to touch that thing, he felt it was the torn curtain of the stage.

They reached to the piano and stood behind that blue form. Rathod was about to move to it, but Arjun held his hand.

Arjun : We have to stun him...better we call his name.

Rathod : Hmm...thora aur paas chalte hain, taaki vaag na sake.

They took their guns ready and stepped forward.

Arjun : Yatin Mehra? Your game is over. Now surrender yourself.

Nothing happened, the piano kept playing, unaffected and that blue shadow sat at its place.

Arjun stepped forward and called him again.

Arjun : Yatin? Surrender yourself!

The piano stopped, that shadow shook a bit than it started moving to the opposite end of the stage. It was going up, to the ceiling.

Both ACP's were gaping at the moving shadow, when they felt someone behind them. Before they could turn a net fall down over them. They were trapped inside it. Arjun dropped his torch while Rathod switch on his. He tried to move and trembled down on the floor. He was trying to remove that net, but it was entangling more around him. Today Rathod felt, how fishes feel while they were trapped.

Rathod : Rawte? Help me?

But no reply came.

Rathod tried to see at Arjun's direction, with great affords, he moved  his torch to him and h understood why Arjun didn't answer. His 2nd is command is also trapped into another net. And may be knocked out. Two men in black robe picked him up and moving towards the prop room door.

Rathod tried to free himself, but he was screwed up more. He looked at the blue shadow hung from the ceiling. It was shaking little. As if it was laughing silently at their misery.

Let me know how it was.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Amazing update dear 
So saare tayyiyaar hai with plan 
loved case proceedings😊 
OMG SAMJUN trapped πŸ˜²
Hope they are fine 
Thanks for the Pm 
continue soon πŸ˜Š
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful part..waiting so eagerly for the next one..continue soon.
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh oh sameer and arjun trapped and aisha also is unconscious πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² whats gonna happen now πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Sakshi all alone...now how will they nab them πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Very interesting update...i didnt expect you to bring such a twist where almost everyone is trapped and you penned it down soo well⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ  β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Awesome update..do continue soon and thank you πŸ€— πŸ€—