Poll
Sanaya or Ashish?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest
Ashish is a great actor, but I watch shows only for Sanaya
So Sanz it it for me
Originally posted by: nitrit95
both are good difficult to choose ashish is ice n sanaya is fire nice pair they 🤬 cant say anything else too guttery
Originally posted by: Baby.Ash
Obviously Ashish ;-)
But tbh both are equal I love them both truly and always will <3 😳
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire
Ashish is still yet to get his first hit while Sanaya already have hits like MJHT & IPK. I hope this show give him all the success he deserve.
However for me the answer is no contest Sanaya... I don't watch Indian shows unless Sanaya is apart of them.
Are you comparing the actors or the characters? Your topic says Rudra or Paro and your post says Sanaya or Ashish.
The post has the potential to divide the forum, which has been very peaceful until now.Reporting.
well I started watching the show fr Ashish so voted fr him bt now I appreciate both..👏