Taarey FF - His Chains - Unbreakable - Note-Pg 60- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

358

Views

62.9k

Users

65

Likes

625

Frequent Posters

Sanaparveen thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Plz dont go its not fair we luv to read u ff and we luv u to
Plz dont do this with us plz
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar, Please Don't Leave ! 😭
...Natasha... thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg I'm so sorry that u leaving but I guess u had some good reason
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Its sad yaar.I'l mis u n ur ff 2.Gd luck.
..Shanae.. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy apu... Kya hua yaar?? Kyun chord rahi hai yeh forum?? And IF :"(
Is it cause of the rumours??
Don't go yaar... We'll all miss u :(
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Aprna yaar don't give us shock..
Plz don't go really luv u n ur stories
Sanaparveen thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As we all know di has left the ff and IF so it would be great if any one take over this ff as its my fav ff i dont want it to stop here itself so plz can anyone take over this ff its a request from me plz
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Is it important???? Plsss dont go n cont. Writing. I ll miss u :*
truluv-taarey thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey don't leave
I read all ur chapters
I LUV them n u
Plzzz don't go forever
Plzzz
LUV ur ff soo much
Plzzz don't gooo

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".