Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 14

Arnav felt very bad after Khushi left him with her tear strained face. He regretted his loss of control. As usual his tongue got away with him when it came to Khushi. She affected him like no other. He became a stone age man, an animal as far as Khushi was concerned. His possessiveness and jealousy knew no bounds.

Arnav had tried getting in but Khushi had locked the door from inside. And after the other day his other key had been taken away by her. He was truly helpless, waiting for her to come out. Arnav accepted defeat after hours of trying and went to his room with a heavy heart.

The next morning when Arnav came down, Khushi had already left. Nani was getting things ready for the puja. Arnav was shocked at her vanishing act. He wanted to see her and talk to her, plead with her even. But he must see her face to face for that.

"Nani where is Khushi? And where has she gone this early?"

Nani looked at him. "She has already left for office. She said she had some important delegates coming in today, some event happening at the hotel." Nani was not fooled by both of them. She knew something had happened yesterday.

Devyani continued at her grandson "What happened Chote? I know you both probably argued. Nothing is normal since yesterday. Did you say anything to Khushi?"

Arnav looked guilty. He went to his grandmother and sat besides her. Arnav poured out his feelings to her. He even told her they had been close with a red face. Nani looked at him in anger and irritation. "Chote one of these days you're really going to get it from someone for that temper of yours. Don't you know how to speak to a girl? That too one as sheltered as Khushi?"

"Don't think I didn't know you were frolicking behind my back with Lavanya. I thought you were mature enough to handle it. But this is too much Chote. You cannot behave like this with my Khushi."

"Nani, she has become your Khushi? And what about me?" Arnav had a forlon look. He hoped to at least melt Nani's heart if not Khushi's.

Devyani looked at him and asked him clearly "What do you feel about Khushi? Chote, you need not even answer me but please be honest with yourself. And don't spoil that poor girl's life. As it is looks like you have done enough. She has always had only you in her heart."

"What? What are you saying Nani?"

"Haan Chote, since she was thirteen till today she has always said only you are her love. She has almost shouted from the roof top that she is going to marry only you." 

"But why the...why didn't she tell me anything? And where was I when she was shouting all this?" Arnav genuinely looked shocked and perplexed. He never knew Khushi harbored such deep feelings for him, especially for so many years. Something warmed instantly at his heart hearing about her love. He felt cherished and loved.

"To begin with you were dense to not notice it and on top it you were too busy looking elsewhere." She was kind enough not to list out all his faults. As it is Arnav felt extremely bad for hurting Khushi with his words. He knew even as he had said the words that Khushi would never ever give such liberties to any other man. Yet he had wanted to hurt her deliberately for being friendly with NK.

Arnav cursed his temper and his stupidity. He promised he will make things right to Nani and went up to have his shower. Nani smiled at the retreating form of her grandson. At last things were starting to move.

Arnav went to his office and tried calling Khushi. Not surprisingly, she cut his calls and she didn't reply to his messages. He sent her so many sorry messages but Khushi did not budge an inch. Even when he sent her a huge bouquet of red roses with a sorry card, she didn't call him and thank him. His assistant had told him Khushi didn't even bother to receive it.

Arnav felt hurt and didn't know how to pacify Khushi. The days passed and it became a week since Khushi had spoken to him. He hardly saw her at home and even if he did she would take extra care never to be alone with him.

Khushi knew he was dying to make things alright but she didn't want to accept his apology that easily. How dare he insult her the way he did. As if she would get close to anyone. For that thought alone he should be banished from her sight for a long long time. Her love for him still lingered in her heart. Yet she didn't want to make peace with him.

Khushi was too angry to even see his face. This time she wanted him to truly realize the love she had for Arnav. And when he realized the potency of her love, then she decided to take a decision whether she wanted to get on with him or not.

Nani was angry at Arnav at first. Now she started pitying him. However she respected Khushi's decision and refused to make peace between the two of them. Nani felt she had had enough of the two of them and went for a short yatra for two days. 

Devyani called both Arnav and Khushi and told them to sort out the issue soon. "Bache one should not harbor hatred or anger this long. It is not good for any of us. I thought there will be happiness after Chote comes but you both have only been fighting. I don't want to come between the two of you. I am going for a special puja in the Kalika temple. At last I will get some peace at least for two days."

Khushi was a little worried with Nani's plans. Now it was only that Lard Governor, HP, and herself. Khushi just nodded and didn't reply. Arnav ensured Nani had everything that she required for the short trip. They sent Nani off and came in. Khushi still refused to acknowledge him. Yet she felt a little uneasy.

Khushi proceeded to go to her room but she was prevented from entering her room by Arnav. Khushi shot daggers at him through her eyes. She tried to squeeze in the little space between Arnav the wall, but he immediately moved again and blocked her path.

"Khushi, now you have to speak to me. You cannot avoid me anymore."

Yet she refused to budge. When he was also standing on her way, Khushi decided to go down to  avoid him. Arnav was pissed at her attitude. He caught her wrist and turned her towards himself.

"Khushi! Where do you think you're going?" She refused to reply and tried her level best to loosen the hold.

"How long do you think you're going to keep this up? I know I made a mistake and I apologized for it. I even sent you roses and tried talking to you so many times. Do you think I don't regret what I said? I have not been able to eat properly, sleep properly or concentrate on my work."

"And you think you can ignore me and have a peaceful existence? I was mad at you and jealous of NK. I didn't like you taking NK's help for the job when you flatly refused my offer to help. I don't like you bonding with anyone else. You're mine Khushi and only mine." His grip tightened on her hand and he unconsciously brought her closer.

Khushi heard his outburst with wide eyes. She had not expected such a confession from Arnav. Though she still a little angry at him, Khushi felt a thrill pass through her at his possessiveness. She understood his feeling since she too felt the same towards him. With Arnav she didn't want anyone else to be more important than her. 

Khushi stopped struggling and remained passive in his hold. Sensing her softening attitude Arnav pulled her into her room and hugged her tightly. "Am sorry Khushi, I didn't mean it that way. I just lost my head when I started touching you. It has never been like that for me. I..it felt very new."

At his passionate outburst, Khushi looked up at him. Arnav was waiting; he was waiting for her to make the first move. He did not want to pounce on her and upset her even more. Khushi knew it. Yet she didn't give him what he wanted. Khushi finally said "It's okay Arnie. Forget it."

And with that she turned around to go past him into her room. Arnav was confused at her behavior. She behaved as if she forgave him, yet she didn't come near him or attempt to touch him. Why?

Khushi meanwhile gave a secret smile the other side. She wanted to take some sweet revenge on her Lard Governor. Her mind was already working various possibilities. "You go down Arnie I will have my shower and then come down for dinner." She practically pushed him out of the room and closed the door on his face.

Part 15 Edited by ipkkndfollower - 10 years ago
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res
woo.. πŸ˜ƒ 
loved the update πŸ€—
so arnav is guilty haan πŸ˜†
and khushi is being a laad governess now πŸ˜†
bechare ko maaf kardo yaar πŸ˜†
nani to fed up with this cat fight that she ran away to get some peace πŸ€£
poor nani is umar mein unhe apne greatgrand children ke saath khelna chahiye yaar
but yahan to greatgrand children dene wali hi larrahe hain πŸ€£

the chapter was amazing! update soonnn πŸ˜ƒ

PS: YAYYY I'M FIRST 
Edited by kidrauhlforever - 10 years ago
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 14
khsuhi had planned suprise
Superb

DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima_FM

Part 14
khsuhi had planned suprise
Superb

Absolutely πŸ˜Š and you will know what tomorrow πŸ˜‰
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

res

woo.. πŸ˜ƒ 
loved the update πŸ€—
so arnav is guilty haan πŸ˜†
and khushi is being a laad governess now πŸ˜†
bechare ko maaf kardo yaar πŸ˜†
nani to fed up with this cat fight that she ran away to get some peace πŸ€£
poor nani is umar mein unhe apne greatgrand children ke saath khelna chahiye yaar
but yahan to greatgrand children dene wali hi larrahe hain πŸ€£

the chapter was amazing! update soonnn πŸ˜ƒ

PS: YAYYY I'M FIRST 

Haha.yes you're first and poor Nani she can only pray for these two and anyone else who has the courage to live with the two LOL! And see what all Khushi is going to do tomorrow πŸ˜†. Thank you as usual for posting a brilliant comment!
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
looking forward to read more πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one.. Thanks for pm..
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh,quite a tough job it must have been for arnav to ask for khushi forgiveness because khushi didn't seem to be pleased easily.loved it
crazyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely.
loved it.
what is khushi planning??i think some thing naughtyπŸ˜‰
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: kb_war

oh,quite a tough job it must have been for arnav to ask for khushi forgiveness because khushi didn't seem to be pleased easily.loved it

Absolutely..the mighty ASR is begging for forgiveness but let's see what Khushi is gonna do πŸ˜‰