Fan Fictions

Arshi FF - Best Friends Forever - Part 20 updated

DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Readers, this is my second fiction in the season 1 forum. Arshi always hold a special place in my heart. I hope I do justice to this wonderful couple. Your comments are welcome.

Prologue

The SUV was alight with laughter and childish banter. The Raizadas and Guptas along with their son and daughter were going on a leisure trip. 12 year old Arnav Singh Raizada was the only son of his parents. He was the prince in his family. 

And Khushi Kumari Gupta, the 6 year old daughter of the Guptas was no less. She was the apple of her parents' eyes. Just as their parents Arnav and Khushi were best friends. Though there was an age gap between the two of them, Arnav played with her and took care of her. He assumed the role of her protector always.

Khushi too followed him everywhere like a puppy. They lived next doors and would always be in each other's pockets. Both the sets of parents fondly enjoyed their bonding. As if fate did not like too much of happiness, the car Arnav's father was driving slightly jerked and slowed down. A heavy vehicle came from the opposite side. To avoid the vehicle, he severed the vehicle to the left and banged against a huge rock.

There was a screeching noise and then several cries. It was a highway and no vehicles were around. The driver's door was opened and Arnav's father was half outside. Blood was oozing out. Two children were crying profusely.

Khushi's mother was faintly conscious. She asked Arnav to take Kushi out of the car. Arnav carefully pulled Kushi out through the broken window. He then tried to bring Khushi's mother out but she was too weak from all the blood loss. Arnav knew the others were gone.

With tears in his eyes, he tried saving Khushi's mother but he couldn't do much. She asked him to call someone. "Take...take care of Khushi beta. Keep her safe. Call some grown up. Go."

Arnav saw around for Khushi. He found her huddled near the car, crying, not knowing what was happening around her. Arnav brushed his tears off and took Khushi by her hand. At that instant, in that abandoned highway, her small chubby hand went into his bigger one with utmost trust.

Looking back Khushi always felt that was the instant she fell in love with her Arnav. Completely, trustingly, irrevocably. 

Edited by ipkkndfollower - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on the new story 
Awesome start.
Poor Arshi they have lost  their parents 
 Continue 
Update soon 
DJames thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Javeria3991

Congratulations on the new story 

Awesome start.
Poor Arshi they have lost  their parents 
 Continue 
Update soon 

Thank you 😊 thank you so much for commenting first!
DJames thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjipankaj

Love it. Do update soon

Yes dear. Will do 😊.
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
nice concept dear...
pls do continue soon,.
DJames thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamanna-azaan

nice concept dear...
pls do continue soon,.

Thank you 😊. Of course I will.
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start 👏
Pls continue it soon
Pls pm me me when u update :)
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
DJames thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IsleOfCapri

simply fabulous
loved it

Thank you 😊
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Congrats on the new story!!!
this is awesome...
So sad that both their parents couldn't survive...
Ok from that point she fell in love... me waiting for Arnav's feelings...
Continue soon!!!